'Sometimes we just lie down together and cry': Somalia hit by the worst drought in 40 years

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I pray to Allaah swt that they receive good balanced rain for 7 days, and then every other day for at least a year. Hopefully, by fulfillment of this dua, they begin to make their own dua Ameen

Pray for their survival but it's such tiring to know that they decided to wander in the desert, knowing that there are so little resources outside there...Nomad lifestyle must be stopped and they have to live near the sea (marine of Somalia), but f*ck foreign ships and foreigners for stealing seafoods and killed somali pirates (they are real heroes).

I pray to Allaah swt that they receive good balanced rain for 7 days, and then every other day for at least a year. Hopefully, by fulfillment of this dua, they begin to make their own dua Ameen
Prayer does nothing. The’ve been praying for ages and still starving lool so naive and hopeless. Time for real, scientific approaches to combat dry lands

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Prayer does nothing. The’ve been praying for ages and still starving lool so naive and hopeless. Time for real, scientific approaches to combat dry lands

I disagree 100%

Walaaahi oo bilaahii oo tolaahii prayers work. I have seen it in my own life. A quote from the victims said "Sometimes we just lie together and cry"

No one is praying!!!! Walaahi, i have been saying this again and again.. First of all, the dynamic of Duas-- is not instant gratification. It wont happen/accepted right away. The angels have to deliver to Allaah swt in the heavens, after time God willing it will be accepted.

Here is a criteria of how to Pray to Allaah swt

• Repent your sins
  • Praise Allaah swt calling any of Allaah's swt 99 names
  • Be specific in your Dua.
  • Make it a beautiful Dua, be creative (exalt your Lord in praise )
  • And again be specific in your dua.
  • On finishing the Dua - Say Oh Allaah swt, if my dua is not good for me, then you are ALL knowing in what is good for me. Ameeen

And yes -Dunya Scientific ground work is important. But Dua is good for the helpless. Allaah swt hears the Helpless

Last edited:
The noomad lifestyle we have today is substandard. We have women and children walking all alone in dry land finding the nearest food shelter, which is also filled with women and children.
I hate the culture we have allowing women and children to stroll all alone.
Can any geeljire tell me why we men allowed this culture to carry on.

I disagree 100%

Walaaahi oo bilaahii oo tolaahii prayers work. I have seen it in my own life. A quote from the victims said "Sometimes we just lie together and cry"

No one is praying!!!! Walaahi, i have been saying this again and again.. First of all, the dynamic of Duas-- is not instant gratification. It wont happen right away. The angels have to deliver to heavens, after time God willing it will be accepted.

Here is a criteria of how your dua will be accepted

• Repent your sins
  • Make it a beautiful Dua, be creative
  • And be specific in your dua.
  • On finishing the Dua - Say Oh Allaah swt, if my dua is not good for me, then you are ALL knowing in what is good for me. Ameeen

And yes -Dunya Scientific ground work is important. But Dua is good for the helpless. Allaah swt hears the Helpless
Basra coming through with the wisdom! Maa Shaa Allah It may not be they are not making ducaa necessarily either. People need to learn the different possible responses to their ducaa from authentic xadiths. I don’t have time to explain rn but please everyone look it up and educate yourselves.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The noomad lifestyle we have today is substandard. We have women and children walking all alone in dry land finding the nearest food shelter, which is also filled with women and children.
I hate the culture we have allowing women and children to stroll all alone.
Can any geeljire tell me why we men allowed this culture to carry on.

Thus why Xaliimos have lots of testosterones and can survive these harsh environment, but in the comforts of the West- What is this hyper Testosterone do?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra coming through with the wisdom! Maa Shaa Allah It may not be they are not making ducaa necessarily either. People need to learn the different possible responses to their ducaa from authentic xadiths. I don’t have time to explain rn but please everyone look it up and educate yourselves.

exactly. Your duas might be accepted in a better way by your God. Mabye you under prayed. as opposed to praying all your heart.

Believe me-- they are not praying, because they are on survival mode. When i have anxiety episodes, i forget to pray too, because i am struggling to breath, or fix the issue myself. During praying Salat is an appropriate time to pray a Dua! We have this advantage over the Christians who have mastered how to make a Dua.

Last edited:
Thus why Xaliimos have lots of testosterones and can survive these harsh environment, but in the comforts of the West- What is this hyper Testosterone do?
It's unpleasant for sure, seeing how when somali couples argue, it is always the wife who raises her voice above him to the point he has to beg her to cool down. :mjlol:
"Basra" pray for us faraxs.

I disagree 100%

No one is praying!!!! Walaahi, i have been saying this again and again.. First of all, the dynamic of Duas-- is not instant gratification. It wont happen/accepted right away. The angels have to deliver to Allaah swt in the heavens, after time God willing it will be accepted.

Here is a criteria of how to Pray to Allaah swt

• Repent your sins
  • Make it a beautiful Dua, be creative
  • And be specific in your dua.

There is a hadith that Quotes who ever memories the 99 names of Allah, and reads them daily will enter jannah.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's unpleasant for sure, seeing how when somali couples argue, it is always the wife who raises her voice above him to the point he has to beg her to cool down. :mjlol:
"Basra" pray for us faraxs.

HA HA HS HA HA HAHA
1653573030923.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is a hadith that Quotes who ever memories the 99 names of Allah, and reads them daily will enter jannah.

Mashalaah it is a good hadith, but don't rely on Hadith too much, because there is thousand of them.

Instead, make a dua to go to Janaah after saying 99 names of Allaah swt

Mashalaah it is a good hadith, but don't rely on Hadith too much, because there is thousand of them.

Instead, make a dua to go to Janaah after saying 99 names of Allaah swt
Thanks for input. You're right the are thousands of hadith claiming you will enter jannah if you do this and that.
Nothing more powerful than kneeling to Allah and making dua