Why Marriage Is In Decline

Wallahi being raised in the west gives women kibir. They want to act like white girls but don't realise that geeljires won't put up with that shit like a white boy would

I think you'll find anyone with common sense and Islamic knowledge would defend reverts. We wouldn't be Muslim if our ancestors didn't revert. Sahabas were reverts and in this day and age you find reverts who've been Muslim for 30+ who have more knowledge with regards to Quran and Sunnah than you and I. Speak to any scholar or person of knowledge and they'll say the same, but all you know is labelling people 'liberal, sjw' ect when you too have drank the Western cool aid.

Also, great.

You can start by calling your mum, sister, cousins and future daughter for the streets.

Good for you.
The sahaba were the best of the people and one of the reasons Allah chose the Arab was because of their culture and the khayr and virtue in it and they were pagans at the time.
Knowledge does not make you better than another person what makes you better is your level of taqwa and good deeds.

A man that has good manners has the reward as if he prayed the whole night I’m paraphrasing but that’s the Hadith of tirmidhi.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "You see that the people are of different natures. Those who were the best in the pre-lslamic period, are also the best in Islam if they comprehend religious knowledge. You see that the best amongst the people in this respect (i.e. ambition of ruling) are those who hate it most. And you see that the worst among people is the double faced (person) who appears to these with one face and to the others with another face (i.e a hypocrite).

Im sorry but even an ciyaal suuq Somali is better mannered than a lot of reverts.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
What suprises most is white Muslim womenb from countries like Albania, Kurdish and so on are also struggling to have men settle with them. I always thought it was a black and brown women problem. Looks like it more general
I stopped doing recreational art activities like pottery because of the amount of desperate white women in their 30's. the shoulder rubbing was intense :holeup:

I knew nigga who use to go to those just to smash and dash though, he was a funny guy.

It looks like women are getting more desperate in general especially when they hit their late 20's. Not that I'm complaining.

I stopped doing recreational activities like and pottery because of the amount of desperate white women in their 30's. the shoulder rubbing was intense :holeup:

I knew nigga who use to go to those just to smash and dash though, he was a funny guy.

It looks like women are getting more desperate in general especially when they hit their late 20's. Not that I'm complaining.
Women don't realize that they're youth is a currency in the market. They ciyaar in their early 20's and don't even consider marriage until their late 20's/early 30's. By then, the men don't find them attractive anymore and the men are looking for 18-21 year olds.

Women don't realize that they're youth is a currency in the market. They ciyaar in their early 20's and don't even consider marriage until their late 20's/early 30's. By then, the men don't find them attractive anymore and the men are looking for 18-21 year olds.

Also fail to the mention they rack up body count that rivals US foreign policy

I think women are increasingly less interested in marriage too. Also society, both back home and in the west doesn't produce many men of high moral value.

The sahaba were the best of the people and one of the reasons Allah chose the Arab was because of their culture and the khayr and virtue in it and they were pagans at the time.
Knowledge does not make you better than another person what makes you better is your level of taqwa and good deeds.

A man that has good manners has the reward as if he prayed the whole night I’m paraphrasing but that’s the Hadith of tirmidhi.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "You see that the people are of different natures. Those who were the best in the pre-lslamic period, are also the best in Islam if they comprehend religious knowledge. You see that the best amongst the people in this respect (i.e. ambition of ruling) are those who hate it most. And you see that the worst among people is the double faced (person) who appears to these with one face and to the others with another face (i.e a hypocrite).

Im sorry but even an ciyaal suuq Somali is better mannered than a lot of reverts.

Have you met all reverts to be saying such a thing? I think you should follow your own advice and stop being ill mannered to such an extent you're stereotyping reverts in general. Millions of people convert to Islam and you have all types, from all walks of life. Which ones? Black ones, white ones? Latino ones? Because guess what? They all come under the umbrella of 'reverts' which is why I find this conversation absurd. I personally wouldn't marry one, nor do I advise Somali girls to unless the man has been Muslim for at least two years.

I also find it rather strange that you're @ing me when the person I was going back and forth with was literally making takfeer and calling reverts gaal. Do you agree with that? That is my issue with him.

Last edited:
Have you met all reverts to be saying such a thing? I think you should follow your own advice and stop being ill mannered to such an extent you're stereotyping reverts in general. Millions of people convert to Islam and you have all types, from all walks of life. Which ones? Black ones, white ones? Latino ones? Because guess what? They all come under the umbrella of 'reverts' which is why I find this conversation absurd. I personally wouldn't marry one, nor do I advise Somali girls to unless the man has been Muslim for at least two years.

I also find it rather strange that you're @ing me when the person I was going back and forth with was literally making takfeer and calling reverts gaal. Do you agree with that? That is my issue with him.
Firstly I have not met all reverts but your point being the sahabas are all reverts made no sense because they were the best of the people after the prophets and them also being from the best of the cultures at that time which goes on to the point even reverts from different walks off life have different cultures. I know Portuguese reverts and Nigerian ones both from Christian households they’re nothing the same even though they’re very similar in character what your culture prides itself on will show in what a person values and honours. It’s the same way a French person is not the same as an English based on their cultures.
Secondly saying a Somali ciyaal suuq is better than a lot of reverts in terms of manners is not wrong. You can’t conflate the two the vast majority of Somalis come from good homes and have a better sense of right and wrong and the done thing.

Thirdly I wouldn’t advise any Somali girl to marry an ajnabi whether he be a revert or not.

Fourthly I don’t know why you’re arguing with him- he’s made many foolish statements in just one paragraph.

Firstly I have not met all reverts but your point being the sahabas are all reverts made no sense because they were the best of the people after the prophets and them also being from the best of the cultures at that time which goes on to the point even reverts from different walks off life have different cultures. I know Portuguese reverts and Nigerian ones both from Christian households they’re nothing the same even though they’re very similar in character what your culture prides itself on will show in what a person values and honours. It’s the same way a French person is not the same as an English based on their cultures.
Secondly saying a Somali ciyaal suuq is better than a lot of reverts in terms of manners is not wrong. You can’t conflate the two the vast majority of Somalis come from good homes and have a better sense of right and wrong and the done thing.

Thirdly I wouldn’t advise any Somali girl to marry an ajnabi whether he be a revert or not.

Fourthly I don’t know why you’re arguing with him- he’s made many foolish statements in just one paragraph.
State what I said that was foolish nothing but facts 💯 if you disagree that's fine but you can't make claims and not back it up

State what I said that was foolish nothing but facts 💯 if you disagree that's fine but you can't make claims and not back it up
You called a woman used goods
You said to do away with the dowry for those type of women - there’s no Islamic proof for that.
You called reverts fake Muslims and most women like fake Muslims.
The way you worded your points was also vile and your tone is not appreciated :samwelcome:

where do u live? most somalis get married every weekend i do not see it declining. i want hard evidence to say it is. most people just talk without proof

Statistics show that marriage is declining in the U.S at an alarming rate.
Yeah but those are american whites blacks or whatever they dont care about marriage as much since they have premarital sex kids live together all that without marrying. it makes sense why their marriage would decline. if i was a non muslim man and my parents were never married and i saw that i can get everything a married man has without marrying i would. Those men are keeping there options open so they can still cheat they do not want to fully comit.thats different from muslims because our society looks down on u if u live with a women have kids and not married.

Honestly, I think most western Muslim guys have had this mentality creep in - of financial freedom first before finding a spouse.
Besides, most of my Asian friends are literally married now.Their families had spouses lines up since they were teens, it's partly because us Somalis are first generation whereas they have stuff figured out.
In short, environment, conditioning, dugsi style gender separation,financial stability, maybe lack of sex drive are all partly to blame.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Honestly, I think most western Muslim guys have had this mentality creep in - of financial freedom first before finding a spouse.
Besides, most of my Asian friends are literally married now.Their families had spouses lines up since they were teens, it's partly because us Somalis are first generation whereas they have stuff figured out.
In short, environment, conditioning, dugsi style gender separation,financial stability, maybe lack of sex drive are all partly to blame.

asians as in indo yars?

Trending