Why Marriage Is In Decline

So, they're hypocrites? They push for sex, whilst demonising women who have sex. Tbh, in life if you're engaging in a certain lifestyle, you're much more likely to assume a lot of people around you are also inclined to behave that way, male or female and that seems to be the problem with some Muslim men. The lack of accountability is shocking. The whole point of valuing virginity and no sex is because its haram, yet these men don't care about displeasing their Lord.

For sure, but it's not that simple. Some of these guys might have been burned upon finding out the girl they were trying to court has some skeletons in her closet, or heard someone with a good reputation has been exposed, just hearing these stories leaves many of them cold and disheartened, their mindset is that if you can't beat them, might as well join them.

I agree, majority of Muslim girls out there are miskeen, even if there are a fair amount doing their thing, problem is that guys are constantly hearing about stories of who did what or see some Muslim girls on campus holding hands with an cadaan or madow, hence they develop these hardline mindsets and end up pushing for sex instead of marriage, I feel for the good ones out there trying to do the right thing.
Why would hardworking muslim men invest in muslim women who gave access to here self for free or.half price. While he has to pay dowry for used goods ? The truth most muslim women like fake muslim aka madows or caadans who born gallo turned muslim in God forsaken jails or for the taste of the forbidden fruit. How blog by muslim Arab and Pakistani women in America stating that they avoid muslim when they date or do the deed. So imagine now the amount of them do this. Only way for muslim to marry these women is pre nup so don't lose half your assets and wealth and no dowry payment then we call it even. Other than that it's completely utterly useless to invest in here when tyrone jevon Christopher Fernando grease her back 06 civic.

For sure, but it's not that simple. Some of these guys might have been burned upon finding out the girl they were trying to court has some skeletons in her closet, or heard someone with a good reputation has been exposed, just hearing these stories leaves many of them cold and disheartened, their mindset is that if you can't beat them, might as well join them.

It begs the question, why are you not fornicating? For the sake of Allah or for the sake of getting married?

If you do things for a higher purpose and you have priniciples, you wouldn't be running around sleeping with women, then blaming women for your actions.

People would find it laughable if women turned around and said, i'm going to hoe around because I hear many stories of men sleeping around. Let me tell you, for every story men hear about women doing madness, we hear 5x the stories of men. Society doesn't give a shit about male promiscuity.

It seems to me its a simple case of lack of accountability and some men wanting the cake and eating it too.

Why would hardworking muslim men invest in muslim women who gave access to here self for free or.half price. While he has to pay dowry for used goods ? The truth most muslim women like fake muslim aka madows or caadans who born gallo turned muslim in God forsaken jails or for the taste of the forbidden fruit. How blog by muslim Arab and Pakistani women in America stating that they avoid muslim when they date or do the deed. So imagine now the amount of them do this. Only way for muslim to marry these women is pre nup so don't lose half your assets and wealth and no dowry payment then we call it even. Other than that it's completely utterly useless to invest in here when tyrone jevon Christopher Fernando grease her back 06 civic.

Men do the same thing, if not worse as male promiscuity it seems is celebrated in society unfortunately. It seems to me some men want to have their cake and eat it too. Btw, paying mehr isn't buying a woman. Its simply a gift a man gives a woman to show his seriousness, so gtf out of here with that. On average Muslim men pay about 2-6k Mehr which is a lot of women's monthly salary. So lets not use the mehr talk like you're buying a woman.

Oh and btw, takfiir is a massive sin in Islam. You cannot call someone who has uttered the Shahada and prays a fake Muslim.

Men do the same thing, if not worse as male promiscuity it seems is celebrated in society unfortunately. It seems to me some men want to have their cake and eat it too. Btw, paying mehr isn't buying a woman. Its simply a gift a man gives a woman to show his seriousness, so gtf out of here with that. On average Muslim men pay about 2-6k Mehr which is a lot of women's monthly salary. So lets not use the mehr talk like you're buying a woman.

Oh and btw, takfiir is a massive sin in Islam. You cannot call someone who has uttered the Shahada and prays a fake Muslim.
There you go again defending these gallos if man says the shahada to have sex or in jail how is he comparable to born and cultural Muslim they're not. And secondly women make no financial investment in the marriage and lose nothing but the same amount time as her husband. The truth is men earn sex by being charming, witty funny charismatic. Women other all she good is say yes and open her legs that's the truth. You can compare men to women. It's apple and oranges. Women have choice to reject a man who was promiscuous just as much as man can reject women. Stop tit for tat bs. The reality is chastity is highly regard for muslim men. It's useless to invest in a house that went through fire or bad previous owners. Your wife has to investment and not expense.

It begs the question, why are you not fornicating? For the sake of Allah or for the sake of getting married?

If you do things for a higher purpose and you have priniciples, you wouldn't be running around sleeping with women, then blaming women for your actions.

People would find it laughable if women turned around and said, i'm going to *** around because I hear many stories of men sleeping around. Let me tell you, for every story men hear about women doing madness, we hear 5x the stories of men. Society doesn't give a shit about male promiscuity.

It seems to me its a simple case of lack of accountability and some men wanting the cake and eating it too.

There's no justifying their mindset or behaviour, but their thinking is rooted in fear and mistrust, that's just how it is nowadays sadly.

There you go again defending these gallos if man says the shahada to have sex or in jail how is he comparable to born and cultural Muslim they're not. And secondly women make no financial investment in the marriage and lose nothing but the same amount time as her husband. The truth is men earn sex by being charming, witty funny charismatic. Women other all she good is say yes and open her legs that's the truth. You can compare men to women. It's apple and oranges. Women have choice to reject a man who was promiscuous just as much as man can reject women. Stop tit for tat bs. The reality is chastity is highly regard for muslim men. It's useless to invest in a house that went through fire or bad previous owners. Your wife has to investment and not expense.

I cannot go back and forth with someone who doesn't even understand the basics with regards to Islam. Please explain to me, who is a Muslim?

Have all reverts been to jail? No. Do you know the intentions of all reverts? No. Are there some born Muslims who not pray? Yes. Are there reverts who who pray and fear Allah? YES. How does what you're saying makes sense? You're talking from a place of emotions. Fear Allah.

Plus, you're also a misogynist with no real understanding of the world around you apart from the redpill b.s that you have been fed.

Plus, you're also a misogynist with no real understanding of the world around you apart from the redpill b.s that you have been fed.

A bad reputation will always hurt women more than men. Therefore you can't compare the two. Islamically, they're both in the wrong but culturally it will be seen differently

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The guy with the beard sounds so sexist .
Marriage declined because people are getting married late in their 30s . People are happier without being glued to someone.

I cannot go back and forth with someone who doesn't even understand the basics with regards to Islam. Please explain to me, who is a Muslim?

Have all reverts been to jail? No. Do you know the intentions of all reverts? No. Are there some born Muslims who not pray? Yes. Are there reverts who who pray and fear Allah? YES. How does what you're saying makes sense? You're talking from a place of emotions. Fear Allah.

Lol clearly you pededtilise converts it's understandable since their your type. Why I'm I misogynist because I said men don't like hoes. Stop trying make it seem Muslims women are saints when they're out here doing the most asl well. Red pill 💊 is only annoying to because it expose the fallacy women have been fed. Pakistani would rather is daughter date somali men who born muslim than Micheal Thompson who found Allah 6 months ago. Muslims do not trust converts with their daughters. Somali women love European and islander salafist. Marriage is declining because it's easier to have access to women without financial attachment and responsibility to the women. Only benefits of marriage in the west to raise children in a two parent household and even that you can just be common law. Why is so hard to understand. Most already know why they go do to get laid. Majority somali men I know either get married to virgins or go back the republic. You women have plethora options to choose from liberal white men and blacks

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Why do women love comparing themselves to mothers

Not a broad, nigga. Just find it weird to call all women sl*ts and all this other highly neurotic stuff. I'd immediately say astaghfirullah and remember my hooyo. Just me, I guess.

Lol clearly you pededtilise converts it's understandable since their your type. Why I'm I misogynist because I said men don't like ***s. Stop trying make it seem Muslims women are saints when they're out here doing the most asl well. Red pill 💊 is only annoying to because it expose the fallacy women have been fed. Pakistani would rather is daughter date somali men who born muslim than Micheal Thompson who found Allah 6 months ago. Muslims do not trust converts with their daughters. Somali women love European and islander salafist. Marriage is declining because it's easier to have access to women without financial attachment and responsibility to the women. Only benefits of marriage in the west to raise children in a two parent household and even that you can just be common law. Why is so hard to understand. Most already know why they go do to get laid. Majority somali men I know either get married to virgins or go back the republic. You women have plethora options to choose from liberal white men and blacks

I personally would only go for a Somali guy. Right now you sound rather pathetic. This isn't about what people would and wouldn't go for, but rather the fact that takfir is haram. Its simple as that. Stop being emotional and women crazy to such a extent you're labelling people with whom you have no idea as gaal. Its embarrassing saxib.

I personally would only go for a Somali guy. Right now you sound rather pathetic. This isn't about what people would and wouldn't go for, but rather the fact that takfir is haram. Its simple as that. Stop being emotional and women crazy to such a extent you're labelling people with whom you have no idea as gaal. Its embarrassing saxib.
Why is that you can accept labels that are true your the one being pathetic ignoring the facts. Who being emotional? It's over the internet if anything it's you your the one who felt trigger by the statement. Get off your high horse 🐎🤣. Most women are for the streets that's the truth 💯. Nothing wrong that I don't shame women for their choices rather exposed them for it don't lie and hide behind if man can do it so can we. We don't judge each other and the same metrics simple as. I promise you most these men convert to sleep with these women Islam is not popular in the west. No other community besides somalis support converts that's facts muslim aren't open minded. You just liberal sjw defending anything and anyone. It's purely stating facts. assess what I said pin point fallacies in my argument prove me wrong instead calling me emotional and women crazy when all I'm doing stating the facts

Why is that you can accept labels that are true your the one being pathetic ignoring the facts. Who being emotional? It's over the internet if anything it's you your the one who felt trigger by the statement. Get off your high horse 🐎🤣. Most women are for the streets that's the truth 💯. Nothing wrong that I don't shame women for their choices rather exposed them for it don't lie and hide behind if man can do it so can we. We don't judge each other and the same metrics simple as. I promise you most these men convert to sleep with these women Islam is not popular in the west. No other community besides somalis support converts that's facts muslim aren't open minded. You just liberal sjw defending anything and anyone. It's purely stating facts. assess what I said pin point fallacies in my argument prove me wrong instead calling me emotional and women crazy when all I'm doing stating the facts

I think you'll find anyone with common sense and Islamic knowledge would defend reverts. We wouldn't be Muslim if our ancestors didn't revert. Sahabas were reverts and in this day and age you find reverts who've been Muslim for 30+ who have more knowledge with regards to Quran and Sunnah than you and I. Speak to any scholar or person of knowledge and they'll say the same, but all you know is labelling people 'liberal, sjw' ect when you too have drank the Western cool aid.

Also, great.

You can start by calling your mum, sister, cousins and future daughter for the streets.

Good for you.

Last edited:

Ozworld

La helaa La waayaa
Not necessarily. There's alot of unmarried young adults in Somalia today.
Its actually the other way around, marriage back home is rising as the scholars made marraige cost cheaper for youngsters as a set rate. The marraige age is also getting younger and younger.

FF67C8EC-5F19-437C-B22A-599CDBC76CAC.jpeg

I think you'll find anyone with common sense and Islamic knowledge would defend reverts. We wouldn't be Muslim if our ancestors didn't revert. Sahabas were reverts and in this day and age you find reverts who've been Muslim for 30+ who have more knowledge with regards to Quran and Sunnah than you and I. Speak to any scholar or person of knowledge and they'll say the same, but all you know is labelling people 'liberal, sjw' ect when you too have drank the Western cool aid.

Also, great.

You can start by calling your mum, sister, cousins and future daughter for the streets.

Good for you.

Also, great.

Good for you.
My family has nothing to do with it they don't follow modern trends and my sisters have loving and caring father and mother. Key word I said most lol but you like to deflect and are liberal whose delusional of the dynamics of modern dating. You still haven't proven me wrong about my argument towards most western liberal women. Clearly even you subconsciously know the truth hurts but there is minority who carry themselves with respect and dignity.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What suprises most is white Muslim womenb from countries like Albania, Kurdish and so on are also struggling to have men settle with them. I always thought it was a black and brown women problem. Looks like it more general

Trending