Why Marriage Is In Decline

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Was your father a positive role model growing up?

Same whenever I hear some guy rag on women as all being sl*ts and crappy and bla bla. I always think "What sorta relationship does this saxiib have with his hooyo?"

He hit the nail on the head with this one. I've listened to an actual marriage app developer before and he was saying how a lot of Muslim brothers are not seeking marriage now even if they have good paying jobs and are good men. It's super sad cause I find the sisters end up suffering more. A lot of single mothers now and never married women struggling to find male partners. Sex is so easy to come by now all there is to it is downloading an app and within 10 minutes you get what you want. I really hate that it has become this way. I don't like being too open on this site, but I've talked to a couple of guys online before and the amount of times I received sexual messages or hinting towards sex is shocking. I feel for the Somali sister and bro that want to do it the right way. Chilee good luck.

Same whenever I hear some guy rag on women as all being sl*ts and crappy and bla bla. I always think "What sorta relationship does this saxiib have with his hooyo?"
C795E45F-D1E7-4BEC-9326-1B7E120A1C56.jpeg

He hit the nail on the head with this one. I've listened to an actual marriage app developer before and he was saying how a lot of Muslim brothers are not seeking marriage now even if they have good paying jobs and are good men. It's super sad cause I find the sisters end up suffering more. A lot of single mothers now and never married women struggling to find male partners. Sex is so easy to come by now all there is to it is downloading an app and within 10 minutes you get what you want. I really hate that it has become this way. I don't like being too open on this site, but I've talked to a couple of guys online before and the amount of times I received sexual messages or hinting towards sex is shocking. I feel for the Somali sister and bro that want to do it the right way. Chilee good luck.

Trust is gone, nowadays most Muslim guys are paranoid and just assume every Muslim girl has dated around - can't blame them cause it's happening, they'll do the boyfriend girlfriend thing but for most marriage is out of the question, it's sad that it's come down to this.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Maybe it's end of times and womens population is increasing to get to 50 women for each 1 man and it will be Aduunyo Gadoon. Bring it on

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Trust is gone, nowadays most Muslim guys are paranoid and just assume every Muslim girl has dated around - can't blame them cause it's happening, they'll do the boyfriend girlfriend thing but for most marriage is out of the question, it's sad that it's come down to this.

Muslim men sleep around way more than Muslim women because it’s easier for them. Its the women who should be paranoid and be careful not to be used and dumped in marriages. Any Muslim man who isn’t a virgin should not be expecting to have chaste virgin woman you get what you deserve. Zina is zina for both genders.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
There are men out there who will marry you but will divorce you after they get what they wanted from you. I hear so many stories like these. The fake religious ones are the worst aka Salafis they take advantage of women all the time. Vacation marriages are on the rise.

Muslim men sleep around way more than Muslim women because it’s easier for them. Its the women who should be paranoid and be careful not to be used and dumped in marriages. Any Muslim man who isn’t a virgin should not be expecting to have chaste virgin woman you get what you deserve. Zina is zina for both genders.

I agree, majority of Muslim girls out there are miskeen, even if there are a fair amount doing their thing, problem is that guys are constantly hearing about stories of who did what or see some Muslim girls on campus holding hands with an cadaan or madow, hence they develop these hardline mindsets and end up pushing for sex instead of marriage, I feel for the good ones out there trying to do the right thing.

It so is, but that is overly exaggerated ngl most Muslim girls aren’t as promiscuous as the men are. Around me I know a lot of Muslims sisters who are religious and abstain from such activities.

I agree, majority of Muslim girls out there are miskeen, even if there are a fair amount doing their thing, problem is that guys are constantly hearing about stories of who did what or see some Muslim girls on campus holding hands with an cadaan or madow, hence they develop these hardline mindsets and end up pushing for sex instead of marriage, I feel for the good ones out there trying to do the right thing.

So, they're hypocrites? They push for sex, whilst demonising women who have sex. Tbh, in life if you're engaging in a certain lifestyle, you're much more likely to assume a lot of people around you are also inclined to behave that way, male or female and that seems to be the problem with some Muslim men. The lack of accountability is shocking. The whole point of valuing virginity and no sex is because its haram, yet these men don't care about displeasing their Lord.

Was your father a positive role model growing up?
lol this has nothing to do with my father he was an amazing role model if you knew him that would never have been a question I wouldn’t be the Person I am today if it weren’t for him.
The only trustworthy man or woman is a just one but the vast majority of people aren’t just we’re biased towards our families our inner circles our in groups. So in that vain majority of men are not trustworthy pertaining to me, so they need to build trust and they don’t know how to do that either.

Last edited:
She exhibits promiscuous behaviour and him and friends have also made a lot of girls h**s to make themselves feel better.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I know plenty Muslim guys who've been around town a don't bother hiding it and they are not struggling to get married. While the girls who "might" have had their reputation pretty much destroyed

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts