Why Madoow men join SomaliSpot

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
To lust after Somali women.

To insult Somali men and claim they are superior

@Pwyneth Galtrow you saw all the reactions @Finesse got for her madow bashing thread and wanted in I see. Can't blame you though us faraxs are too simple to keep on falling for it when a xalimo is pro abdi.

P.S. You should make a website to sell merch like that abdiexit farax. If I were you I'd register the domain name 'nomoreabutyrone.com' right now.

:win:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Interesting.. did you mostly see them with successfull educated AA’s or the hood ones? Just curious lol
One of them has husband who works for schools and he has given her hard times with her life but he later bought her and kids a house. She asked me what EJ meant when he posted on his Facebook the wifey is giving him hard times, time for E&J. Meaning woo is kululeynaayay and I informed her he is drinking that liquor.

The other one just left Lul and she is single mother now. Guess he had plenty of Somali booty.

Another one I saw walking around lake Calhoun with her mathow with shorts sagging and she was fine light skinned and moment she saw me she turned her whole head towards him as if to avoid seeing me or talking to me lol I don't care who gets her body or ass, but way she completely turned away from me and had her head totally turned to him the moment she saw me makes me wonder if she gets hated on often by Somalis because she has a mathow. What a world.

I can sympathise with you, Usman

I've been approached by gay men (white) on two different occasions and I was shocked and appalled.

I kept asking myself exactly what it was that possessed them to approach this:

south-sudan-17aug16.png

If there was ever a time that I needed my markedly different appearance to strike fear into them...it was on those two occasions.

Last edited:
I told you guys before, they have a mentality that is a mixture of fetish, inferiority complex, hatred for "dark skin cacs" and wanting to subjugate Somali men.
Why does it bother u so much, its the internet. Every dummy with a phone can say anything. Nin rag oo internetka lugu caayo mxee ka tari?
Caay meel duleesho kaama galeeso ee ha ubixin wxaas.
:wtf:

Trending