Why are they so eager to mix out? Most Somalis both males and females are not that much eager to mix out wallahi.

A large number of Madow men suffer from sexual sickness and inferiority complex. They don't like their own reflections, never mind their own female counterparts so unfortunately, Somali women are on their hit list.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
To lust after Somali women.

To insult Somali men and claim they are superior

Mathow men be getting our Somali women left and right here in Minnesota. Mathow + Somali = Mali offspring.

A large number of Madow men suffer from sexual sickness and inferiority complex. They don't like their own reflections, never mind their own female counterparts so unfortunately, Somali women are on their hit list.
That is some sick shit sis.. One thing I like about our people is, we don't feel inferior to anyone.. So this guy actually joined here thinking the women will line up for him to pick and choose? :mjlol:

Their off-spring are about as Somali as I am a fucking crustacean sxb :heh:

I am thankful for Somali lineage being patrilineal.

We don't need a hoard of thirsty Madow men moving to Somalia, thinking they can gain power and Somali women to manipulate.

Read that abusive Madow revert topic, he wanted to join a Somali qabiil :gucciwhat:

Why are they so eager to mix out? Most Somalis both males and females are not that much eager to mix out wallahi.
Weak Family Structure, Mashallah The Somalis Of Sweden Are Not Like The Horror Stories Of Uk/Us Are They Even Somalis Any More They Sure Do Love To Rep That Their Are Black Before Somali We Must Review These People This Can't Go On

:sass2: :ufdup: :mjlol::sass1:

Weak Family Structure, Mashallah The Somalis Of Sweden Are Not Like The Horror Stories Of Uk/Us Are They Even Somalis Any More They Sure Do Love To Rep That Their Are Black Before Somali We Must Review These People This Can't Go On

:sass2: :ufdup: :mjlol::sass1:
Most often the fierce blm types who marry out end up with a liberal white.. But to be honest I haven't seen that many Somalis who marry ajnabi.. Maybe it'll be more wide spread in the future.

I am thankful for Somali lineage being patrilineal.

We don't need a hoard of thirsty Madow men moving to Somalia, thinking they can gain power and Somali women to manipulate.

Read that Madow revert topic, he wanted to join a Somali qabiil :gucciwhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If people think the edgy teenage faraxs on social media are racist they have no idea how hardcore Somalis are back home. My cousins legit refer to madoows as "dhagaxs":mjlol:
It's brutal, even the West Africans just view them as a meal ticket. I feel bad for them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If people think the edgy teenage faraxs on social media are racist they have now idea how hardcore they are back home. My cousins legit refer to madoows as "dhagaxs":mjlol:

There is no need for their thirsty antics, my goodness, have you seen how beautiful African American women are? If I was a guy, I'd be in heaven.

One of the prettiest women I have ever seen is Nigerian Muslim.

I feel sorry that they have such 'men' in their ethnic groups.

There is no need for their thirsty antics, my goodness, have you seen how beautiful African American women are? If I was a guy, I'd be in heaven.

I was watching this dating program and there was this madow guy who they matchet with a chubby white woman, she had blue eyes and he was floating in the skyes because of her blue eyes.. Mind you he was a spare time blm activist.. If Black lives matter why are you mixing out and killing your genes.. Nacalaa :deadmanny: :mjlol:

The media/popular culture is doing all the heavy lifting for them, yet they're the least selected on dating apps but have the balls to shit on their own women, I take my sympathy back lol

469B75BC-DBB8-407F-A257-39079EFB9C1C.jpeg

Xoxoxo

VIP
I saw it too when I was lurking.

but many people in those thread insulted his background and called him a Madow doesn’t resolve the issue. Call him out but don’t bring his background.

I’m pretty sure that most people here are actual adults and it’s frightening to see how many take an offence against an internet troll. His whole behaviour screams β€œcome at me and insult me! Give me attention!”. And that’s what people are doing exactly right now, you’re giving him attention and views which will get him entertained. He’s also most likely a Somali acting as if he’s a west-African.

Just because idiots made fun of us and bullied us for our beliefs and or our forehead, doesn’t mean that we should generalise every Sub Saharan African for what bad apples did to us in the past.

OP I very well respect you and love your threads, and I genuinely hope that you see through his actions.

I saw it too when I was lurking.

but many people in those thread insulted his background and called him a Madow doesn’t resolve the issue. Call him out but don’t bring his background.

I’m pretty sure that most people here are actual adults and it’s frightening to see how many take an offence against an internet troll. His whole behaviour screams β€œcome at me and insult me! Give me attention!”. And that’s what people are doing exactly right now, you’re giving him attention and views which will get him entertained. He’s also most likely a Somali acting as if he’s a west-African.

Just because idiots made fun of us and bullied us for our beliefs and or our forehead, doesn’t mean that we should generalise every Sub Saharan African for what bad apples did to us in the past.

OP I very well respect you and love your threads, and I genuinely hope that you see through his actions.
:wtf:

Trending