Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Aren't you exaggerating a bit?
Who lives in Minnesota and confirm this?
I know 6 Somali women here married to Mathow that often didn't even convert to Islam or just said they did just to get the Somali beauty. I also drive Somali women all the time and have seen many. Some gay Somali men have mathow and white husbands here too. I've drive Lyft and Uber and see them get in my car that's how I know. Also Lula and Sagal who I know got Mathoe husbands and children.

I saw it too when I was lurking.

but many people in those thread insulted his background and called him a Madow doesn’t resolve the issue. Call him out but don’t bring his background.

I’m pretty sure that most people here are actual adults and it’s frightening to see how many take an offence against an internet troll. His whole behaviour screams β€œcome at me and insult me! Give me attention!”. And that’s what people are doing exactly right now, you’re giving him attention and views which will get him entertained. He’s also most likely a Somali acting as if he’s a west-African.

Just because idiots made fun of us and bullied us for our beliefs and or our forehead, doesn’t mean that we should generalise every Sub Saharan African for what bad apples did to us in the past.

OP I very well respect you and love your threads, and I genuinely hope that you see through his actions.

Thank you for providing another outlook on this person and scenario. I do hope it is a troll and a one-off.

At the end of the day, it is up to Somali women to protect themselves and not fall victim to such antics, if it is genuinely a threat and not a troll.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Thank you for providing another outlook on this person and scenario. I do hope it is a troll and a one-off.

At the end of the day, it is up to Somali women to protect themselves and not fall victim to such antics, if it is genuinely a threat and not a troll.
There’s definitely a fetish among many males today, and it’s mostly because rappers hype up East African women any chance they get. they find it desirable because it’s a trend to go after East African women sadly these days

I know 6 Somali women here married to Mathow that often didn't even convert to Islam or just said they did just to get the Somali beauty. I also drive Somali women all the time and have seen many. Some gay Somali men have mathow and white husbands here too. I've drive Lyft and Uber and see them get in my car that's how I know. Also Lula and Sagal who I know got Mathoe husbands and children.
I sincerely hope the US sinks into the Atlantic ocean. No survivors. What a fucking debauched, Sodom and Gomorrah hellscape that country is, vile vile people wallahi :pacspit:

Cerberus

VIP
I sincerely hope the US sinks into the Atlantic ocean. No survivors. What a fucking debauched, Sodom and Gomorrah hellscape that country is, vile vile people wallahi :pacspit:
Walaahi I've driven 4 Somali dudes who told me they got husbands and 1 had daughter previous but he went gay and has mathow husband. I can't refuse them ride as I'll be fired for discrimination of gays. . The Somali women here have muscular fit looking mathows. I go to Sagals house and she us xawadle same tribe as me, her kids look Somali but her husband is light skinned mathow. Lul same thing too nice looking kids buy her husband is mathow that isn't all that great looking.

i guess The Somali women and Somali gay boys want that Mandingo body.

Man04h.jpg

e39d1e00897cb1158844556e8e8d67fc.jpg

Cerberus

VIP
Also forgotten to mention one of the Gay Somali boys I was driving kept hitting on me and commenting how nice eye brows I have and I kept telling him I'm sorry I am not gay and when they were exiting he was already getting number of a mathow guy and said he wanna give the mathow guy head that evening. I was like traumatized hearing that stuff lol. He was young Somali brother. May Allah guide him back to correct path.

Apparently I got some nice silky eyebrows. Some women even thought I do my eyebrows and other women said they would kill to have my eyebrows lol.
Screenshot_20200716-171613_WhatsApp.jpg

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Walaahi I've driven 4 Somali dudes who told me they got husbands and 1 had daughter previous but he went gay and has mathow husband. I can't refuse them ride as I'll be fired for discrimination of gays. . The Somali women here have muscular fit looking mathows. I go to Sagals house and she us xawadle same tribe as me, her kids look Somali but her husband is light skinned mathow. Lul same thing too nice looking kids buy her husband is mathow that isn't all that great looking.

i guess The Somali women and Somali gay boys want that Mandingo body.

View attachment 195248
View attachment 195247
Nigga where do you live? :mjlaugh: :deadmanny:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Also forgotten to mention one of the Gay Somali boys I was driving kept hitting on me and commenting how nice eye brows I have and I kept telling him I'm sorry I am not gay and when they were exiting he was already getting number of a mathow guy and said he wanna give the mathow guy head that evening. I was like traumatized hearing that stuff lol. He was young Somali brother. May Allah guide him back to correct path.

Apparently I got some nice silky eyebrows. Some women even thought I do my eyebrows and other women said they would kill to have my eyebrows lol.
View attachment 195250
Wallahi this comment killed me :russ: :deadmanny:

Cerberus

VIP
Wallahi this comment killed me :russ: :deadmanny:
Yep the brother was talking Somali but with that gay accent. I asked him how he became gay and he said when he was a little boy he smiled at his uncle and ever since then he knew he was gay. Man wheww I am glad I didn't "Smile at my relatives who are men or other men" when I was child

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Yep the brother was talking Somali but with that gay accent. I asked him how he became gay and he said when he was a little boy he smiled at his uncle and ever since then he knew he was gay. Man wheww I am glad I didn't "Smile at my relatives who are men or other men" when I was child
Wtf:faysalwtf: I have never seen a gay somali in my life. I would like to have a conversation with 1 like how did you become gay and how did your parents react. Those would have been my question :lolbron:

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP

View attachment 195250

Subxanallah, abowe. My lungs hurt!

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

View attachment 195250
wtf kind of homo shiet you into man β€œsilky eyebrows”

:deadpeter:

They probably joined cause they're bored. That's my take. A lot of the anti-Somali threads are basically done for trolling.

Also our nuclear Gender war sort of made people feel very comfortable joining in to insult us. If the Gender war was less frequent and more obviously troll-oriented, we probably wouldn't have this problem.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He's a troll that I could have sworn was banned at one point. :hillarybiz: I can't stand fetishists. They have zero pride on top of being xuux with a capital X, inside and out.