To lust after Somali women.

I need me a Somali woman in my life.

To insult Somali men and claim they are superior

You sure that nigga ain't Somali...that boi head big as hell with receding hair line. Somebody in his family tree is Somali why you lying:stevej::westbrookswag:

Trust me most blacks don't envy or wanna be Somali :mjlol:

As far I know Somalis are just another branch of cacs with dark skin. Talkin bout some madow this and madow that. :pacspit::pacspit:

I come from Nigerian royalty fam :russsmug:

Last edited:
Their forums are a cesspit of low IQs and same regurgitated "gossips" and quite frankly, not productive at all to anyone. Just look at the "Lipstick Alley". Somalispot offers a lot of ideas and developments, especially for the people back home and empowerment of diaspora.

SomaliSpot is a great forum, but what's not great and is in fact disgusting and disturbing is how these Madoow males are obsessed with Somali women and insulting Somali men at the same time, as if we are different ethnic groups.

Who lied to them and told them that they are desirable to Somali women?

Last edited:
I know our Somali women are beautiful. @JarutheGreat loves them so! Too bad he will never bag one with his worshipping. Women don't like a simp!

If he wasn't a simp he would still not be on top of the list for high-value Somali women.

If they are so obsessed with the Somali phenotype, let them chase down Nilo-Saharan Fulani girls and leave us alone.

Who told lied to them and told them that they are desirable to Somali women?

Depending on the madoows looks and success level they are desirable to Somali women.
1621368948668.png

If he wasn't a simp, he would still not be on top of the list for high-value Somali women. If they are so obsessed with the Somali phenotype, let them chase down Nilo-Saharan Fulani girls and leave us alone.
:tacky: For niggas like him that's too much. I don't think with this worshipping he deserves a qalanjo nigerian girl.

Depending on the madoows looks and success level they are desirable to Somali women.
View attachment 185366

Idris is a wealthy actor, which means he brings wealth and clout and he can pull women from any ethnic background who wants attention and money.

But your average Madoow man is not so don't sell them fantasies.

:tacky: For niggas like him that's too much. I don't think with this worshipping he deserves a qalanjo nigerian girl.

Can you imagine how cringy it would be if a Somali man went to an Arab forum, insulted Arab male looks and phenotype and at the same type, thirsted after Arab women?

These Madoow men also do this with Whites, they claim they hate White men, but they worship White women and try to pretend to be White men by copying their lifestyle.

Can you imagine how cringy it would be if a Somali man went to an Arab forum, insulted Arab male looks and phenotype and at the same type, thirsted after Arab women?

These Madoow men also do this with Whites, they claim they hate White men, but they worship White women and try to pretend to be White men by copying their lifestyle.
Feel bad for their girls who have to deal with it :snoop:

Lol, I am pretty sure with all my certainty that @JarutheGreat is most likely a Somali troll that seeks to stir attention, likes, plat threads, etc. on SSpot. Madows generally avoid Somali forums, lest they get swarmed by the crazy, psychopathically hostile hordes. It's common knowledge, and it's been rehashed plenty of times before.

Also, it seems that this thread was made with the intent of causing the exact same thing, seeing that just about every thread of yours gets swarmed like bees at a hive. :drakekidding:

Lol, I am pretty sure with all my certainty that @JarutheGreat is most likely a Somali troll that seeks to stir attention, likes, plat threads, etc. on SSpot. Madows generally avoid Somali forums, lest they get swarmed by the crazy, psychopathically hostile hordes. It's common knowledge, and it's been rehashed plenty of times before.

Also, it seems that this thread was made with the intent of causing the exact same thing, seeing that just about every thread of yours gets swarmed like bees at a hive. :drakekidding:

If we don't speak up for ourselves, they will be incentivised to come on here and talk to us like this.

This is how Madow men talk about Somalis, don't assume it is a Somali troll.

I told you these thirsties prey on Somali women on dating apps, whoever risks dating/marrying such people is risking her own life. Don't say I didn't warn you ladies.

I've been matching with some Somali women on dating apps. Plenty of beautiful Somali queens I might marry one of em since they choosing on a Nigerian prince :denzelnigga:

Trending

Latest posts