Why Kulmiye has failed but will still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
It is not possible for someone from a minority community to be elected in Erigavo this is not some city in Sweden Lol. over 70% of
Ceerigaabo district population are HY (hence why the mayor there for over decades has always been Gadhweyn/Muuse Ismaaciil).
Yeah! I know haji ismacil nur fam well and aplaud their 15 yo rule of the city!
it aint easy making nomads toe the nail in such hostile environment for such long time!
:denzelnigga:

Bohol

VIP
Isnt the current mayor a HJ?

It is ceremonial. Longest serving mayor in the area 2002 - 2012 (Hassan Dhegolab)
was HY/Abdi Hersi.

It is a divided place with west and east, everyone sticks to their xafaads.
1499435700410080.gif

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It is ceremonial. Longest serving mayor in the area 2002 - 2012 (Hassan Dhegolab)
was HY/Abdi Hersi.

It is a divided place with west and east, everyone sticks to their xafaads.
1499435700410080.gif
This is anti-isaaq propaganda. Habar jeclo iyo habar yonis waa walaalo.

El padrone

It is ceremonial. It is a divided place with west and east, everyone sticks to their xafaads.
Longest serving mayor in the area 2002 - 2012 (Hassan Dhegolab) was HY/Abdi Hersi.
What do you benefit from segregation walls? arent you afraid for your VX to be molotov cocktailed while on an enemy territory? lol i dont understand your logic sxb

Bohol

VIP
What do you benefit from segregation walls? arent you afraid for your VX to be molotov cocktailed while on an enemy territory? lol i dont understand your logic sxb

It is not me but the locals that chose it that way. When I was in Burco in 2015 and woke up from my hotel a random woman patrolling
the area yelled "are you HY?" since I was in the west side, she was asking for security reasons Lol.

El padrone

This is anti-isaaq propaganda. Habar jeclo iyo habar yonis waa walaalo.
Imagine few more HY like bohol! i cant. because sland will be done! the second largeat city will be a total warzone. basically a fallujah in 2003! :snoop:

Bohol

VIP
Hes not from burco, hes from bosaso and garowe. Look at this:

If he was from burco he would either have a house or family.

I got money to spend why should I stay with relatives lol. I like chilling in hotels for privacy reasons (you can bring in girls and do whatever
you want).

El padrone

this is why im voting waddani, i want radical and violent HY to be more civil and secondly, a moment of truth - to see if theyre on the same page about sland!
in their rule, if the ictiraaf campagin and development overall isnt top notch, we will know the jigs up!

Bohol

VIP
this is why im voting waddani, i want radical and violent HY to be more civil and secondly, a moment of truth - to see if theyre on the same page about sland!
in their rule, if the ictiraaf campagin and development overall isnt top notch, we will know the jigs up!

As-long as the elections are not rigged all will be fine otherwise all hell will break loose (even me will go backhome and go on a killing
spree).

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I got money to spend why should I stay with relatives lol. I like chilling in hotels for privacy reasons (you can bring in girls and do whatever
you want).
It is He who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne. He knows what penetrates into the earth and what emerges from it and what descends from the heaven and what ascends therein; and He is with you wherever you are. And Allah, of what you do, is Seeing. [57:4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts