Why Kulmiye has failed but will still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
@El padrone Muuse Bixii commited commited crimes against Humanity. With the Calan Cas he massacred hundreds of Ciidagale and pillaged one of their main towns. MORE THAN 4000 PEOPLE DIED!

POLt7dR.png

PJUTLTQ.png
Sxb im not even a fan of the old geezer! but are we ignoring the fact that a clan militia seized a gov asset in the first place which was the catalyst of what happened later.

i mean what gov wont use heavy handedness given the situation? its not like we are cadaan civilized country!
heck even we still shoot to kill any protesting ppl in hargeysa!

El padrone

But Habar Awal declared control of Berbera why cant Eidagalle declare control of the the Airport which is in in thr territory
Weger! sxb two wrongs dont make a right! come on berbera residents agreed to gov demands to hand over the port without a shot fired!

If we go by your logic we would be back to stone age system where every qabiil manages the resources they happen to control!

El padrone

Who's crying? Majerteen haven't made any documentaries about clan cleansing. :pachah1:
I dunno if ur trollin or srs but lemme tell u; MJ are lucky they havent faced the same fate as isaaqs!

Ayeeyo you are an educated and enlightened xaliimo! why commit intellectual dishonesty, remember our cities got bombarded 80 pct and not to mention the savage killings, everything!

Theres no doc enough to show what happened. insha allah! i hope we make a hollywood style doc with realistic gore and shit! then broadcasted 24/7 in public, classrooms, radios, tvs and heck 1 hour pop up videos in websites etc.

We need to preserve our history!

Gambar

VIP
I dunno if ur trollin or srs but lemme tell u; MJ are lucky they havent faced the same fate as isaaqs!

Ayeeyo you are an educated and enlightened xaliimo! why commit intellectual dishonesty, remember our cities got bombarded 80 pct and not to mention the savage killings, everything!

Theres no doc enough to show what happened. insha allah! i hope we make a hollywood style doc with realistic gore and shit! then broadcasted 24/7 in public, classrooms, radios, tvs and heck 1 hour pop up videos in websites etc.

We need to preserve our history!
MJ haven't faced the same as Isaaq? We faced clan cleansing before you guys did in Mudug.

Bohol

VIP
@Simodi It is indeed true Egal tried to take over Burco but his troops and their backers were kicked out. Until 1997 the only people in Burco city were HY militia, also in Ceerigaabo, Oodweyne etc all were controlled by local militias.

0AEFCkv.png

Meanwhile in Sanaag and Ceerigaabo his Gov was denied any access
2userd1.png

Last edited:

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Sxb im not even a fan of the old geezer! but are we ignoring the fact that a clan militia seized a gov asset in the first place which was the catalyst of what happened later.

i mean what gov wont use heavy handedness given the situation? its not like we are cadaan civilized country!
heck even we still shoot to kill any protesting ppl in hargeysa!
i undrstnd but Adam Isaaq is very proud he says look we controlled berbera like our ancestors 150 years ago and still control it but he denies that same right to eidagalle

El padrone

@Simodi It is indeed true Egal tried to take over Burco but his troops and their backers were kicked out. Until 1997 the only people in Burco city were HY militia, also in Erigavo, Oodweyne etc all were controlled by local militias.

0AEFCkv.png

Meanwhile in Sanaag and Ceerigaabo his Gov was denied any access
2userd1.png
It was HY interest to stop their anti gov stance! if they kept opposing, burco could have been a sister city with buuhoodle today! :siilaanyolaugh:

i undrstnd but Adam Isaaq is very proud he says look we controlled berbera like our ancestors 150 years ago and still control it but he denies that same right to eidagalle

I am not CM. It's a historical issue with the port. The airport is a new piece of infrastructure. It's apples and oranges. And FYI, I support CG strong representation at the airport.

Bohol

VIP
It was HY interest to stop their anti gov stance! if they kept opposing, burco could have been a sister city with buuhoodle today! :siilaanyolaugh:

Burco, Oodweyne and Ceerigaabo are all mine I decide what to do with them. :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

El padrone

Hence my comment that its not right. either we go back to stone age qabiil system or adhere to modern republic system!

Look how our shortcomings is giving our national assets to foreigners: berbera port contributed alot to sland economy and gov fiscal and monetary, after leasing it sland aint getting a cent for its annual budget.

Egal airport will follow soon after turks invest $30million!

we could have invested our economic infrastructure without outside help but our incompetency and lack of commitment has given foreigners an advantage to exploit our weakness!

to top it, the somali youth who were expected to correct the jaahili mindset and qabil status quo are stuck with "anagaa leh, my tuulo is bigger than you" etc!

war sidan ha la isku dhaamo!

Hence my comment that its not right. either we go back to stone age qabiil system or adhere to modern republic system!

Look how our shortcomings is giving our national assets to foreigners: berbera port contributed alot to sland economy and gov fiscal and monetary, after leasing it sland aint getting a cent for its annual budget.

Egal airport will follow soon after turks invest $30million!

we could have invested our economic infrastructure without outside help but our incompetency and lack of commitment has given foreigners an advantage to exploit our weakness!

to top it, the somali youth who were expected to correct the jaahili mindset and qabil status quo are stuck with "anagaa leh, my tuulo is bigger than you" etc!

war sidan ha la isku dhaamo!

But respecting degaan is one way of having a kind of popular democracy. It's one form of right. It's removal should be mirrored by the emergence of central state based rights.

Bohol

VIP
All claimed cities shared with others! :ulyin:

Alxamdulilah not all HY are radical antisland. otherwise yall guys will jeopardize our peacefull coexistence! :yacadiim:

Others (minorities) don't matter on the ground. For example only a HY can be a mayor in Ceerigaabo and anyone that tries to change that reality will get massacred.

:kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

El padrone

But respecting degaan is one way of having a kind of popular democracy. It's one form of right. It's removal should be mirrored by the emergence of central state based rights.
Absolutely sxb! This is what created the nonstop clan bickering in sland. look at dhulos! they have outsiders dictating them what to do! And im glad this deegaan issue is even aknowledged by our gov and has policy for decentralization power to make the locals govern their deegaan etc.

But taking over economic assets exclusively? ma suurtagalayso! not for HA, GX or anyone else.

Absolutely sxb! This is what created the nonstop clan bickering in sland. look at dhulos! they have outsiders dictating them what to do! And im glad this deegaan issue is even aknowledged by our gov and has policy for decentralization power to make the locals govern their deegaan etc.

But taking over economic assets exclusively? ma suurtagalayso! not for HA, GX or anyone else.

True you are right about that fam

El padrone

Others (minorities) don't matter on the ground. For example only a HY can be a mayor in Erigavo and anyone that tries to change that reality will get massacred.

:kanyeshrug:
:browtf: what if someone else from the "minority" get elects to office?

berberas shared and it had mayors from both HA and HY.
hargeysas had jiciir and soltelco.

ileyn anagaa yaab aragnay! what makes HY bari in ceeri so special to resort massacre for losing vote in legitimate democracy?!

I think sland will casually declare ceerigaabo a terrorist stronghold and get to work bringing discipline and order. :gaasdrink:

Bohol

VIP
:browtf: what if someone else from the "minority" get elects to office?

berberas shared and it had mayors from both HA and HY.
hargeysas had jiciir and soltelco.

ileyn anagaa yaab aragnay! what makes HY bari in ceeri so special to resort massacre for losing vote in legitimate democracy?!

I think sland will casually declare ceerigaabo a terrorist stronghold and get to work bringing discipline and order. :gaasdrink:

It is not possible for someone from a minority community to be elected in Ceerigaabo
this is not some city in Sweden Lol. over 70% of Ceerigaabo district population are
HY (hence why the mayor there for over decades has always been Gadhweyn/Muuse
Ismaaciil).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending