Why Kulmiye has failed but will still win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kulmiye is at the point of the current tory party in the UK

They have chosen a leader who does not have full party support or confidence and will suffer loses at the election

However they will still win unfortunately in November.

Let's just hope they stop the corruption and focus on progress and diversify their workforce

Kulmiye is at the point of the current tory party in the UK

They have chosen a leader who does not have full party support or confidence and will suffer loses at the election

However they will still win unfortunately in November.

Let's just hope they stop the corruption and focus on progress and diversify their workforce

I think people will be pleasantly surprised by either candidate. The failures of this administration are obvious, and neither of these guys has a real clue, but I think the sheer pressure will lead to be a better distribution of resources. I don't know Irro, but Musa Bihi is close family and I think anyone who knows him knows he is a man of honour, dignity and respect. He has good intentions and he places his SNM family above his blood relatives.

Well he is your "close family" so of course you are going to deny and bootyclap for him. I expect you to defend him as anyone would but I don't expect you to have honest discussion regarding this topic.

He killed many innocent people according to many Somalilanders I have spoken to, many of whom were victims. As a person from Ogadenia, I am free of bias on this issue. I love the truth

By the way I am not here saying he is going to be some saviour or a great civilian leader. I think that whole generation is incapable of responding to today's problems. And I don't mind whether he wins or loses. All somalilanders are free pretty much and no party is running on an agenda to marginalize others.

It's a misquote if you think it means that. It means if I can fight I won't pray. Very different from calling for genocide. I thought you would have brought something that could have educated me. He has fought in many wars so there might be something that can be considered an atrocity against non combatants, but I have not seen any evidence of it. I suppose it is easier to just throw around labels like war criminal. Perhaps it feels good to dismiss him that way.

Sadly the old man seems to have no campaign around him worth speaking of. I actually think you see a lot more energy in Wadani campaign. Kulmiye types have added up their tribal math and they think this overrides the need for campaigning. It wouldn't surprise me if the failure of this government leads to a vote against incumbency. I just hope Wadani uses the chance to build a national agenda rather than just trying to rob enough to build fancy hotels in the city centre.

I knew about Muse but I didn't know Cigal was also calling for war. :dwill:

Muse was the interior minister. The political game was played by Cigaal to build central power in Somaliland. He used Calan Cas to create a (relatively) strong state, then he pushed out those and reached out to the aggrieved parties. It was smart politics, bad for civil society. The 90s were a complete disaster for our internal politics.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Muse Bixii is a war criminal.

If he wins, I want Western sanctions on Somaliland.
Another cuqdad filled gadabuursi!

I dunno why yall still butthurt about muuse biixi. hangash forces who participated in isaaq genocide had gadabuursi, ogaaden clan members yet sland isnt crying about them.

time to move on sxb!

Another cuqdad filled gadabuursi!

I dunno why yall still butthurt about muuse biixi. hangash forces who participated in isaaq genocide had gadabuursi, ogaaden clan members yet sland isnt crying about them.

time to move on sxb!

Regardless of whether you like Muse or not the history is clear. There would be a lot less Gadabuursi man walking the earth if he wasn't there. A lot of people wanted extreme reprisal at that time and he was one of those who counseled restraint.

Gambar

VIP
Well he is your "close family" so of course you are going to deny and bootyclap for him. I expect you to defend him as anyone would but I don't expect you to have honest discussion regarding this topic.

He killed many innocent people according to many Somalilanders I have spoken to, many of whom were victims. As a person from Ogadenia, I am free of bias on this issue. I love the truth
He participated in the clan cleansing of Majerteen in the 1970s in mudug when wells were poisoned deliberately, nomads starved, shot, and the women were raped. Too much selective outrage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts