Why Kulmiye has failed but will still win

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was in the air force. He never engaged in field operations until the civil war.

Also there is a difference between being 'in the government' and being in the armed forces. If you aren't clear with your points it just makes it seem as though you are arguing from emotion.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
He participated in the clan cleansing of Majerteen in the 1970s in mudug when wells were poisoned deliberately, nomads starved, shot, and the women were raped. Too much selective outrage!
Uh oh! looks like every qabiil has some beef with deal leader colonel mbc!

ma anigaa waalan mise cadan baa laga heesaya! maxaa mujaahidka dhakada idinka wada saarey?

El padrone

Also there is a difference between being 'in the government' and being in the armed forces. If you aren't clear with your points it just makes it seem as though you are arguing from emotion.
Sxb trust me the only reason non isaaqs hate him is because he was SNM mujahid, paricipated the independent struggle that got our independence back and crushed the censored army in waqooyi.

Sxb trust me the only reason non isaaqs hate him is because he was SNM mujahid, paricipated the independent struggle that got our independence back and crushed the censored army in waqooyi.

Pure facts. We all know President Cheese can go anywhere in the world but can't land in HGA, a city he claims. And yet they call us fantasists.

El padrone

Farmaajo isnt innocent
Dont tell me he was in the censored government!

Im baffled at @AbdiJohnson and @Gambar comments. afterall we know what OG and MJ has done in sland in the 80s!
the former carried the most brutal massacre in wgalbeed and the latter personally masterminded the "last solution to isaaq problem" and folks still crying about muse bixi. :comeon:

Gambar

VIP
Dont tell me he was in the censored government!

Im baffled at @AbdiJohnson and @Gambar comments. afterall we know what OG and MJ has done in sland in the 80s!
the former carried the most brutal massacre in wgalbeed and the latter personally masterminded the "last solution to isaaq problem" and folks still crying about muse bixi. :comeon:
Who's crying? Majerteen haven't made any documentaries about clan cleansing. :pachah1:

El padrone

And he disregarded the Isaaq genocide.
dude has the audacity to call it collateral damage! :leobite:

This is why i believe the conspiracy theories of sland funding and supporting the shababs! I mean i can understand that logic

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
@El padrone Muuse Bixii commited commited crimes against Humanity. With the Calan Cas he massacred hundreds of Ciidagale and pillaged one of their main towns. MORE THAN 4000 PEOPLE DIED!

POLt7dR.png

PJUTLTQ.png

El padrone

Im all about justice so lets go back to the begining of civil war and start with those who innitiated and carried the atrocities! put sanctions to them first!

if yall arent biased walahi im 100 pct sure Somalia and PL will be the first ones to be sanctioned for electing war criminals and giving them sanctuary!

@El padrone Muuse Bixii commited commited crimes against Humanity. With the Calan Cas he massacred hundreds of Ciidagale and pillaged one of their main towns. MORE THAN 4000 PEOPLE DIED!

POLt7dR.png

PJUTLTQ.png

I hate internal Isaaq division. I think it's a Somali thing as we have internal sub sub sub clan division. This was a war for strategic position between sub clans. It was entirely based on power relations. Dagalka sooce should not be compared to what happened in the independence war.

El padrone

His reer abti are Cidagale they're not the biggest fans of his. :ftw9nwa:
eeyaahe ukaadi meel aan laguu dirsan ha isku qaadine!

What happend in 90s were unforgunate and all clans were responsible for what happened. ciidagales werent innocent too, remember they blocked and hijacjed the airport with their clan millitia!

Thats all foregone now! and if theres still animosity i guess every isaaq qabiil could have already declared their mini country looking for the coveted ictiraaf from the world!

Gambar

VIP

What happend in 90s were unforgunate and all clans were responsible for what happened. ciidagales werent innocent too, remember they blocked and hijacjed the airport with their clan millitia!

Thats all foregone now! and if theres still animosity i guess every isaaq qabiil could have already declared their mini country looking for the coveted ictiraaf from the world!
I didn't say it was right but all Somalis regardless of region blindly support or hate qabiils. Cidagale don't like him because of it. HY and CG are trouble makers anyway. :ftw9nwa:

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed

But Habar Awal declared control of Berbera why cant Eidagalle declare control of the the Airport which is in in thr territory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts