Why is Somalia in the Arab league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Muslims did mass killing it was because of Atheistic leaders who manipulated them. The Quran does not allow one to spill the blood of an animal without purpose, let alone a human.
That's why in the early stages of Islam, Muhammad forcefully converted countries with violence...

Not sure what your point is, because that's a lot of deaths from the religion of peace.
ISIS isn't the religion of peace nor does it represent it. If they had their way they'd kill most Muslims on earth, leaving you to wonder who are the true followers and who aren't?

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite

I don't like writing those coward's names on the internet. So please do the research on your own because that would be more beneficial for you.
Everybody know those idiots were made by the US/ Saudis because of a pipeline that would starve Russia economically.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Not sure what your point is, because that's a lot of deaths from the religion of peace.
The invasion of Iraq has led to the deaths of 113,000 non-combatant civilians and had a total death toll of 500,000-1,000,000 as the result of the invasion which in turn ended up enabling extremists to take advantage of the power void to form ISIS. I don't understand the point you're trying to make. If your point is that religious people also participate in war, sure. But to say that most wars are on religious basis is ludicrous.

DeathWish

That's why in the early stages of Islam, Muhammad forcefully converted countries with violence...
See this proves you have little to no knowledge about history. Unbiased historians have respect for Prophet Muhammed(PBUH). Even Gandhi the pacifist loved reading about our dear Prophet(PBUH).

Last edited:

DeathWish

:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

These \talking points are getting boring as hell.....

Those ayat were released in the time Muslims were getting killed and their families tortured. If you do not know how the revelation of the Quran works then it is better you study about it then say what you will.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

What exactly is the point you're trying to make? That Somalia would have been better off without Islam? Because that's utterly fallacious.

Where is your proof? The Muslims killed up to 20-30 million in the last 1500 years, while you Atheists did triple in 50 years. People who actually kill others are not religious at all, in fact they are closer to you Atheists.

Now see i can use your logic and say where is your proof ? But naah and it's not 20 or 30 million it's between more like 200-300 million, by the way 50 times 20 million is a billion your saying communist China and Russia killed of a billion people :childplease:

And my proof let's see a list of military conquests by the Muslims.

1. Conquest of Syria: 634–641
2. Conquest of Egypt: 639–642
3. Conquest of Mesopotamia and Persia: 633–651
4. Conquest of Sindh: 711–714
5. Conquest of the Maghreb: 647–742
6. Conquest of Hispania and Septimania: 711–721

God damn now that I'm checking it out its hundreds upon of hundreds of conquests :susp:

And you want to tell me this was done all peacefully tell that to the birds :camby:

1. Context. It talks about war where you are on the defensive
https://quran.com/2/191-193 Read for yourself. No need to put things out of context
2. Same as above
3. Talks about traitors who wish you harm (renegade), also same as above, read second surah where it talks about being merciful in war and not killing those who have surrendered. https://quran.com/4:89
Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them.
4. "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah, his messenger and history people, and those who strife to make mischief in his land-"

You tried though

DeathWish

Now see i can use your logic and say where is your proof ? But naah and it's not 20 or 30 million it's between more like 200-300 million by the way 50 times 20 million is a billion your saying communist China and Russia killed of a billion people :childplease:

God damn now that I'm checking it out its hundreds upon of hundreds of conquests :susp:

And you want to tell me this was done all peacefully tell that to the birds :camby:

The amounts of deaths in those battles would be less than what the atheists did in the last 110 years. Back then people used swords and arrows, which means it would be almost impossible to do the same amount of damage as modern countries can.

Now see i can use your logic and say where is your proof ? But naah and it's not 20 or 30 million it's between more like 200-300 million, by the way 50 times 20 million is a billion your saying communist China and Russia killed of a billion people :childplease:

Military conquests are human nature and have been done by every population on earth. They're not inherently bad. Depends on the outcome and means used.

The amounts of deaths in those battles would be less than what the atheists did in the last 110 years. Back then people used swords and arrows, which means it would be almost impossible to do the same amount of damage as modern countries can.

Tell that to the birds.

Status
Not open for further replies.