Why is Somalia in the Arab league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
So you prefer Al Shabaab? Cool
Al-Shabaab is like 0.05% of the population. They're absolute trash even by terrorist standards. Probably because they don't have any real conviction. They're just a bunch of young men with fuckall in life that got handed sticks and what little individual power that comes with it. Any semi-competent government would've been able to deal with them by now. Even qabilism isn't the problem in Somalia. If corruption disappeared overnight so would half the issues Somalia faces.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Atheistic governments = Killed, raped and tortured over 100 million people last 80 years

Islam is not the problem.

What he said is pretty funny. He just the impressive history we had as Muslims. It's very obvious religion is.not the cause of our problems.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Al-Shabaab is like 0.05% of the population. They're absolute trash even by terrorist standards. Probably because they don't have any real conviction. They're just a bunch of young men with fuckall in life that got handed sticks and what little individual power that comes with it. Any semi-competent government would've been able to deal with them by now. Even qabilism isn't the problem in Somalia. If corruption disappeared overnight so would half the issues Somalia faces.

All shababs appeal comes from how they treat their soldiers. They are so much better than any clan militia or this so called SNA, or maamul militia. They pay them a salary. Give their family a salary if they are in prison. They even force girls to marry their soldiers. It comes with many other benefits. I heard many of their soldiers do not believe in their mission.

waraabe

Your superior
Somalia had a begger dictator in the 70s and 80s whose serious begging took Somalia from door to door including the Arab union.

Doesn't change the fact that without Islam, there wouldn't be anything like that in Somalia.

South Sudan are all Christian who are in civil war right now. Al shabab is used as mean to destabilize Somalia. Most of their funds, thugs are from foreign countries

And Islam was peaceful all that time yes ? The body count of the Muslim religion stands at 200-300 million and counting.
No it doesn't and I'm talking about the last 80 years. You seem to leave out Islam's golden age when talking about contributions to science and only include the last 100 years so I'll do the same when it comes to violence, war crimes, murders and rapes.

Atheistic governments have killed, raped and tortured over 100 million people the last 80 years, over a million/year. Islam is no where close.

No it doesn't and I'm talking about the last 80 years. You seem to leave out Islam's golden age when talking about contributions to science and only include the last 100 years so I'll do the same when it comes to violence, war crimes, murders and rapes.

Atheistic governments have killed, raped and tortured over 100 million people the last 80 years, over a million/year. Islam is no where close.
You're forgetting about the crusades and the fact that some nations were converted by force.

Source? Because as far as I know, the biggest wars were due to religion or by religious nutcases.
Courtois considers Communism and Nazism to be distinct but comparable totalitarian systems. He says that Communist regimes have killed "approximately 100 million people in contrast to the approximately 25 million victims of the Nazis".[3]:15 Courtois claims that Nazi Germany's methods of mass extermination were adopted from Soviet methods. As an example, he cites the Nazi SS official Rudolf Höss who organized the infamous extermination camp, Auschwitz concentration camp. According to Höss,[3]:15
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Book_of_Communism

And communists were diehard atheists. In fact Atheism was a major pillar and the foundation (alongside anti-capitalism) of Communism, as stated by its creators and fans
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wallahi yaakhi all the Muslim Conquests where friendly Muslims never hurt even a fly :comeon:

I'm not going to start citing every mass killing done by Muslims, but one example is 80 million Hindus getting killed of by Muslims that's but one of many of examples of Muslims going ape shit.

And get one thing right it's not Atheistic governments, it's called communist governments.

B b but wallahi Islam is peace :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.