Why is Somalia in the Arab league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Book_of_Communism

And communists were diehard atheists. In fact Atheism was a major pillar and the foundation (alongside anti-capitalism) of Communism, as stated by its creators and fans
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hitler was worse than Stalin. Anyway my point that terrorist groups such as Al shabaab wouldn't exist without Islam is still true. Doesn't mean Somalia would be a perfect country but it would be better than now.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Hitler was religious though.
It's generally accepted that while he didn't proclaim to be an atheist he was skeptical of religion but nonetheless opportunistic with it. Even today, in 2016, out of the 535 U.S congressmen and women there's not a single admitted atheist among them. Statistically speaking this is next to impossible. Hitler would never have been able obtain his position without claiming to be Christian. His personal attributes do not dictate the purposes of his wars. In fact, most wars in modern history have not been religious. Let alone the wars in the past few decades.

Hitler was worse than Stalin. Anyway my point that terrorist groups such as Al shabaab wouldn't exist without Islam is still true. Doesn't mean Somalia would be a perfect country but it would be better than now.
Qoute literally says Communists killed over 4 times as many people as Nazis and that the Nazis learned from them. Keep deflecting

Wallahi yaakhi all the Muslim Conquests where friendly Muslims never hurt even a fly :comeon:

I'm not going to start citing every mass killing done by Muslims, but one example is 80 million Hindus getting killed of by Muslims that's but one of many of examples of Muslims going ape shit.

And get one thing right it's not Atheistic governments, it's called communist governments.

B b but wallahi Islam is peace :comeon:
You found it smart to use the last 100 years as a sample of "Muslims being stupid no Nobel Prize having people" so I'm using the same time frame to demonstrate how much more deadly and dangerous Atheists have been compared to Muslims.

You can use the same time frame to make the same case for Christians compared to Muslims too.

We're playing by your rules and way of thinking yet you want to break them and switch the instant it doesn't fit your narrative? Funny.

It's generally accepted that while he didn't proclaim to be an atheist he was skeptical of religion but nonetheless opportunistic with it. Even today, in 2016, out of the 535 U.S congressmen and women there's not a single admitted atheist among them. Statistically speaking this is next to impossible. Hitler would never have been able obtain his position without claiming to be Christian. His personal attributes do not dictate the purposes of his wars. In fact, most wars in modern history have not been religious. Let alone the wars in the past few decades.
It's not only wars. What about terrorist groups like Al shabaab and ISIS?

And what of the crusades? Pointless religious conflicts.
Deflecting again.

Love pulling this arguement because the sparky Atheists dont know what to respond and blabber on about something else :lawd: Oh the irony of them becoming worse than what they try to mock Muslims for in arguements:wow:

:win:

Deflecting again.

Love pulling this arguement because the sparky Atheists dont know what to respond and blabber on about something else :lawd: Oh the irony of them becoming worse than what they try to mock Muslims for in arguements:wow:

:win:
Love pulling this argument because millions of people killing each other over an imaginary God is fucking stupid.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
And Islam was peaceful all that time yes ? The body count of the Muslim religion stands at 200-300 million and counting.

Where is your proof? The Muslims killed up to 20-30 million in the last 1500 years, while you Atheists did triple in 50 years. People who actually kill others are not religious at all, in fact they are closer to you Atheists.

Where is your proof? The Muslims killed up to 20-30 million in the last 1500 years, while you Atheists did triple in 50 years. People who actually kill others are not religious at all, in fact they are closer to you Atheists.
Pretty sure ISIS are muslims...

You found it smart to use the last 100 years as a sample of "Muslims being stupid no Nobel Prize having people" so I'm using the same time frame to demonstrate how much more deadly and dangerous Atheists have been compared to Muslims.

You can use the same time frame to make the same case for Christians compared to Muslims too.

We're playing by your rules and way of thinking yet you want to break them and switch the instant it doesn't fit your narrative? Funny.

Waar wuxuu muxuu iskuu qasayaa you want to answer my post in a different thread in this post ?

I see you feel some type of way from my posts in that thread.

And I was directly addressing the fact that Muslims don't have a leg to stand on, and that that muslim history is filled with bloodshed that is a fact of reality, and if you want to deny this your delusional.

now let's get onto the other point about communist governments I'm not and will not deny their part of pure madness and mass killing, now see there is the difference between us I'm not a apologist.

DeathWish

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I can't stop laughing.

Many of the prisoners of that group have said they have never seen them pray or read Quran. One man was able to fool that stupid groups by reciting bible verses so he could live and prove that he was Muslim.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I can't stop laughing.

Many of the prisoners of that group have said they have never seen them pray or read Quran. One man was able to fool that stupid groups by reciting bible verses so he could live and prove that he was Muslim.
Proof?

DeathWish

Waar wuxuu muxuu iskuu qasayaa you want to answer my post in a different thread in this post ?

And I was directly addressing the fact that Muslims don't have a leg to stand on, and that that muslim history is filled with bloodshed that is a fact of reality, and if you want to deny this your delusional.

now let's get onto the other point about communist governments I'm not and will not deny their part of pure madness and mass killing, now see there is the difference between us I'm not a apologist.

If Muslims did mass killing it was because of Atheistic leaders who manipulated them. The Quran does not allow one to spill the blood of an animal without purpose, let alone a human.

If Muslim history is filled with bloodshed then what is Atheistic history filled with again?:hmm: If the Nazis learned from the Soviets shouldn't that tell you something?:reallymaury:

And point to when I've been an apologist.

Status
Not open for further replies.