Why is it that I become instantly unattracted to girls...

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Pants are one thing but do you want to know what's the ultimate turn off? The bullring aka septum piercing Xalimos put on their nose. That shit will literally have me lose interest from 100 to 0 instantly.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Who cares what you are attracted to you?
Are you so egotistical that you think millions of people should base their decisions on how it makes you feel?
Not just us. Many Somali men marry other ethnicity now because of you guys.

You don't impress us we see better women than you :ooh:

It's not about modesty but about fashion.

As I said hair extensions is disgusting and is unappealing and many men think this.
We know the bantus barely have hair:lolbron:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Thats ur business instead of watching how somali girls dress get ur money up, mind ur business and drink ya water and take care of ur skin
I know it's my business and who are you to police my preference?:camby::childplease:

1. Live a comfortable life
2. Have clear skin
3. Overall handsome:hillarybiz:

Take several seats naya.

Not just us. Many Somali men marry other ethnicity now because of you guys.

You don't impress us we see better women than you :ooh:

It's not about modesty but about fashion.

As I said hair extensions is disgusting and is unappealing and many men think this.
We know the bantus barely have hair:lolbron:

Marry whoever you want.Nobody cares.

Invader

Marry whoever you want.Nobody cares.
And nobody cares about your opinion.

Stop whining if a farax doesn't want you.

You guys think everything involves you naga tig.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Nah.

Hair extensions and skin bleaching is coon behviour.

I'd marry a Maghrebi over a Xalimo anyday.
:diddyass:

The hijab is preferable for the Somali woman because of her large head.

I've seen many xalimos without hijabs and look clapped.

madows tell me that Somali girls are only good for backshots and look bad when having oral
Walahi this is just a major violation:ftw9nwa: :deadmanny:

Invader

Oh lord I thought this thread was a joke

Are men on here serious about saying pants are immodest? :mjlol:
It's not about immodesty. It's about people trying to satisfy the needs of a male.

They think hair extensions look attractive:snoop:

Invader

Pants are one thing but do you want to know what's the ultimate turn off? The bullring aka septum piercing Xalimos put on their nose. That shit will literally have me lose interest from 100 to 0 instantly.
They're moving like their a goth.

When I was dating a Maghrebi you know how many Xalimos got jealous and toxic because I didn't show them the same affection. :snoop:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
@Fay and @Soma why are y'all so butthurt at @ReyRey taking about his preference?
Yeah bro, It's just sad to be honest. They getting triggered because they know I wouldn't side eye them once if I met them in real life. Bunch of losers waye.

The biggest loser though, is that female mod that's qashining my post without having the courage to say what's on her mind.

Last edited:
Let me just add that any woman that looks good with short unnaturally colored hair looks even better with long normal black hair.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Major turn off bro! I wouldn't even give them a second of time. They're even more cringy than the immodest girls that wear sureel.:reallymaury:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Yeah bro, It's just sad to be honest. They getting triggered because they I wouldn't side eye them once if I met them in real life. Bunch of losers waye.

The biggest loser though, is that female mod that's qashining my post without having the courage to say what's on her mind.
Did you report my comment with the metoo founder woman?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If you're going to wear high waist jeans, you better have a snatched waist and nice legs :kanyeshrug: you can only rock what compliments your look

Invader

Yeah bro, It's just sad to be honest. They getting triggered because they I wouldn't side eye them once if I met them in real life. Bunch of losers waye.

They get mad when we have preferences for other ethncities when they twerk for madows/cadaans

:lolbron:They remind me of Jessica from Norbit

Watch the entire thing to get the joke :dead:

Trending

Latest posts