Why is it that I become instantly unattracted to girls...

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
A skinny women dressed lazy at home still looks better then a well dressed fat women
The Rock Clapping | Applause gif, Clapping gif, The rock

Feel the same way broski. Ain't no room for fat es in my heart.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
2020 Black Burgundy Synthetic Twist Braids Hair Extensions ...

I prefer girls wearing the hijab. This is soo artificial to be attractive or at least their girl has to have her real hair not an Indian child's.:mjlol:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
A MOROCCAN GIRL (@Ghita_Slay) | Twitter
This hair is realistic.I'd marry her
best quality box braid extensions crochet afro jumbo twist crochet ...
This is artificial, She could get some backshots from somebody but no-one would marry people with his hair. :tocry: Coon behaviour to get long hair

Fay

DELETED
..who wear any type of sureel whether it be jeans or ordinary pants? Especially Somali girls. I just cringe every time I see them wearing it. I don't know how to explain it but it feels like it strips them of a bit of their feminine nature. Girls who wear nice long dresses though, look gorgeous to me for some reason :lawd:

Do you guys also experience the same thing or am I just unique?:dwill:
U have issues somali women can wear whatever they like ur not the only man on this earth so if u feel un attracted thats on u

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
U have issues somali women can wear whatever they like ur not the only man on this earth so if u feel un attracted thats on u
That's exactly what I was saying:ohreally:.

Btw I'm not the only guy that thinks like this. Give me one respectable Somali man that would pick a a cringy sureel wearing xalima over a gorgeous modest Somali woman.

Who cares what you are attracted to you?
Are you so egotistical that you think millions of people should base their decisions on how it makes you feel?

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Somali women can wear whatever they want(except for the ones in my family) but if they start wearing immodest clothes then they should let go o the possibility of ever marrying a respectable man :kanyeshrug:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Who cares what you are attracted to you?
Are you so egotistical that you think millions of people should base their decisions on how it makes you feel?
1. I don't ask you to care since I don't care if you care.
2. Never said millions should base their decisions on my emotions. I just said I found pants on Somali women cringy and repulsive.

Fay

DELETED
1. I don't ask you to care since I don't care if you care.
2. Never said millions should base their decisions on my emotions. I just said I found pants on Somali women cringy and repulsive.
Thats ur business instead of watching how somali girls dress get ur money up, mind ur business and drink ya water and take care of ur skin

Fay

DELETED
Somali women can wear whatever they want(except for the ones in my family) but if they start wearing immodest clothes then they should let go o the possibility of ever marrying a respectable man :kanyeshrug:
“Except the ones in my fam” lol ur very oppressive

Trending

Latest posts