Why is it that I become instantly unattracted to girls...

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Don't take people's opinion on here seriously sis. Wear whatever you like, clothes are supposed to be equal parts practically and fashionable.

As long as it's Islamically permissible I don't see what's wrong with wearing pants.
Is sureel really Islamicly permissable?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You post a plus-sized model in ill-fitting jeans and a bare midriff shown side-by-side to a slim model in a tasteful floor length dress and expect that to be an equivalent comparison of pants vs dress/skirt. :mjlol:

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Usually the saqajaans that want to play around and those who been raised with Western ideals find it attractive but if I'm being very honest, when it comes to settling down a guy would pick a girl who looks modest over the girl that wears jeans.

How are you wearing jeans and Hijab at the same time? I'm confused or are you the type thinks hijab is just a head scarf walaal?:cosbyhmm:
Frankly, I wear my hijab for two reasons and I understand your point and I very much believe it.... Laakin honestly believe over years, that the message behind hijab and clothing has generally been lost ... Which makes us split between the norm of the west and our culture

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
You post a plus-sized model in ill-fitting jeans and a bare midriff showing side-by-side to slim model in a tasteful floor length dress and expect that to be an equivalent comparison of pants vs dress/skirt. :mjlol:
Same level of disgust:manny::kanyeshrug:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Frankly, I wear my hijab for two reasons and I understand your point and I very much believe it.... Laakin honestly believe over years, that the message behind hijab and clothing has generally been lost ... Which makes us split between the norm of the west and our culture
Dw I get where you're coming from:denzelnigga:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I get you have your preferences but you seem too concerned and invested in what women wear. :ohno:
????? :dwill:

I just came here to ask whether anyone else here had the same preferences that I have. How does that make me invested in what women wear? If I see her wear jeans, then I simply cringe and go on with my day:kanyeshrug:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred

I just came here to ask whether anyone else here had the same preferences that I have. How does that make me invested in what women wear? If I see her wear jeans, then I simply cringe and go on with my day:kanyeshrug:
No fuss:manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

It just seems unusual for someone born or brought up in the west to find that 'cringe'. It's quite generic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Ok @ReyRey I have a question for you ... After reading about your clothing choices on women I suspect you think it is wrong to see hair when wearing hijab ... Am I right

Trending

Latest posts