Why is it that I become instantly unattracted to girls...

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Explain to me then why the girl on riwaayadii jiinka:have exactly if not on the dot like these western girls but no one says anything about it..Everyone talks about as if it only happens in the western world when girls show their hair under hijab

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Ok @ReyRey I have a question for you ... After reading about your clothing choices on women I suspect you think it is wrong to see hair when wearing hijab ... Am I right
It doesn't bother me as much as jeans. So, I don't really think I mind.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Explain to me then why the girl on riwaayadii jiinka:have exactly if not on the dot like these western girls but no one says anything about it..Everyone talks about as if it only happens in the western world when girls show their hair under hijab
I don't bother with such minor things. Only people that think Hijab is a scarf would get triggered by this.

Hijab is something that is used to cover up your awrah. Both men and women have it but people in today's world like conflating hijab with khimaar. Which is why we see girls who wear a head scarf with tight jeans. :hova:

Last edited:
..who wear any type of sureel whether it be jeans or ordinary pants? Especially Somali girls. I just cringe every time I see them wearing it. I don't know how to explain it but it feels like it strips them of a bit of their feminine nature. Girls who wear nice long dresses though, look gorgeous to me for some reason :lawd:

Do you guys also experience the same thing or am I just unique?:dwill:
Nah I'm a girl and I hate wearing jeans unless they're under my dress.You're right

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
If you're the type of person that's only attracted to a girls body, then yes, jeans are the best.

I on the other hand value a woman's qualities like modesty and xishood.
I'm not saying that looks don't matter. It's just that the non-physical aspects of a woman matter more to me.

I still need to be attracted to her though:ufdup:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Reyrey mentality not much we can do about it .... Of course the person must be attractive daaaah :sass2::ufdup::stopit::mjcry::kanyeshrug::jcoleno:
Well, I had to specify. Some guys here would quote me and ask me stupid questions like, "So you 'de get with an ugly girl who wears dresses somaha?"

Trending

Latest posts