Why is Islam different

No I’m just admiring how Islam is very different compared to modern religions 👍🏻
There's a lot of misconceptions in the modern age about Islam but let me say that this religion is beautiful and very rational.

I'd argue that Islam is the religion based on rationality the most. If you really study the Qur'an and hadith as well as Islamic Jurisprudence, it will astound you.

Over the years of me studying both Christianity and islamm I have to say Islamm is very different comparedd to buddistim s and Judaism

Why is this 👍🏻

Disclaimer I amma muslim as well I just like learnimg other religions 🙌🏻

You say Islam is “different” and ask why but completely failed to mention in which ways you find or think Islam is different and your findings/opinions since you’ve supposedly studied world religion. It’s like you’re fishing for answers, like it’s a school project that asked you the question “How or why Islam is different” and you thought to yourself hmm lemme go to sspot and get the answers without asking them the question directly lol. Honesty and transparency is the best policy m8.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Read the last @Giftxo was in before you start being so gullible. :sass2:

giphy.gif

Oromia President

I stan both Troye Sivan and 486th President
You say Islam is “different” and ask why but completely failed to mention in which ways you find or think Islam is different and your findings/opinions since you’ve supposedly studied world religion. It’s like you’re fishing for answers, like it’s a school project that asked you the question “How or why Islam is different” and you thought to yourself hmm lemme go to sspot and get the answers without asking them question directly lol. Honestly and transparency is the best policy m8.
Lol ok

Islam is logical compared to Christianity that has prayed to a god that poops and pees

is that enough 🥴

Oromia President

I stan both Troye Sivan and 486th President
How does to have both of your threads trending on your first day? :mjpls:
People see me as interesting here’s my new thread ✊🏻

Trending

Latest posts