Why is Islam different

Oromia President

I stan both Troye Sivan and 486th President
Over the years of me studying both Christianity and islamm I have to say Islamm is very different comparedd to buddistim s and Judaism

Why is this πŸ‘πŸ»

Disclaimer I amma muslim as well I just like learnimg other religions πŸ™ŒπŸ»

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
Over the years of me studying both Christianity and islamm I have to say Islamm is very different comparedd to buddistim s and Judaism

Why is this πŸ‘πŸ»

Disclaimer I amma muslim as well I just like learnimg other religions πŸ™ŒπŸ»

(Dharmic: religions are the family of religions consisting of Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and Jainism from India)

(Abrahamic: Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and the BahΓ‘ΚΌΓ­ Faith are called Abrahamic religions because they all accept the tradition of the God (known as Yahweh in Hebrew and Allah in Arabic) that revealed himself to Abraham. )

Oromia President

You are all over the place bruh. Can you write more, what have you learned?
I’m currently in uni overseas life is hard though and I’ve had an identity crisis this past year or so so I decided to learn more about Africa and world religions

gbrlax3

gbrlax3

This forum is very confusing you say you are Muslim but you don’t understand the prayer and the book?
look there's 5 times prayer a day i can pray only 4 one wich is fajr I'm working on it inshAllah. what else fasting hajj quran etc idk what yall arguing these simple fax

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Surah Fatiha?

do younot understand prayer?

surah is what you say while you pray it’s not a rakah from what I remember πŸ‘πŸ»

giphy.gif

gbrlax3

oh also zakat lts not forget zakat (sadaqah)
look there's 5 times prayer a day i can pray only 4 one wich is fajr I'm working on it inshAllah. what else fasting hajj quran etc idk what yall arguing these simple fax

Oromia President

My own brothers and sisters doubted my religion and now my genes?

I answered correct rakah is not like a verse it’s a physical movement on how many times you pray 🀨