Why I'll Never Be Pro BLM or 'Black'

Bro, people are stupid in general. I remember when that dentist shot that lion and that fucking gorilla was killed, people lost their minds and went out to protest. But no body gives a shiit about real starving kids in africa. Like, how are you gonna eat sausage and cry over a fucking stupid animal, people are idiots. The real disturbing thing is, people don't see their hypocrisy.
I views some humans the same way the angels did. I just don't know why they behave so cold to others suffering.

quran2_30.png

I've always despised the gaalo madow people. If they muslim then they ok in my book. But I've always said Somalis need to be careful when they align themselves with these black causes because most Somalis ain't considered black in the west. The term black carries cultural connotations as well as social connotations that we simply cannot relate to yet alone qualify for. Also most madow hate on us because we cam easily bag their women.

Did you guys know that in 1952, one of the last people to be executed in South Wales was a Somali? Who was completely innocent of the crime he was hung for.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmood_Hussein_Mattan

His false conviction and execution was based on the testimony of a Jamaican man, who lied about seeing him at the murder scene. Before that, the same Jamaican guy, lied about seeing another Somali man, at the murder scene.

Due to that Jamaican's Somaliphobia, an innocent man was hung, and another arrested and questioned for a crime neither of them committed.

These people aren't are friends, they are our enemy. I've had more bust ups with these people than anyone else. Shame on any Somali who views these people as our friends, or people.

AUN Mahmood Hussein Mattan

View attachment 60897

AUN xaqdaro ayaa lugu dilay

Dabodhilf need to understand that Madow people hate us we have to our embrace superiority-complex and acknowledge it .

World

VIP
I have never had a problem getting along with anyone from any ethnic group. So cadaans, arabs, timo jilecs, Madows and even indhoyars. Everyone is an individual to me. I don’t really like to be too close with ajnabi friends tho, like I might go out and eat or play ball, but I would never invite you to my house if you ain’t somali lol. I just don’t trust ajnabis like that.

But I live in a place with a lot of Somalis so ajnabis don’t really act up like that. Maybe it’s different in South London which is infested with Madows.

It's simple. There are too many Madows, they don't need the extra hand.

we do.

somali struggles>Madow struggles(the two hardly overlap before that dumb chick quotes me).

Did you guys know that in 1952, one of the last people to be executed in South Wales was a Somali? Who was completely innocent of the crime he was hung for.

His false conviction and execution was based on the testimony of a Jamaican man, who lied about seeing him at the murder scene. Before that, the same Jamaican guy, lied about seeing another Somali man, at the murder scene.

Due to that Jamaican's Somaliphobia, an innocent man was hung, and another arrested and questioned for a crime neither of them committed.

These people aren't are friends, they are our enemy. I've had more bust ups with these people than anyone else. Shame on any Somali who views these people as our friends, or people.

View attachment 60897
yep i heard of this a long time ago
this is his son, i reckon the Jamaican was jealous that this somali guy got cadaan women as he was probably viewed as less negroid due to his fine hair and facial features but still black
Omar-left-and-his-brother-Mervyn-Mattan-at-their-fathers-graveside.jpg

That's from what I've gathered. Ask the old heads and they will make a distinction between regular Madow and Jamaicans. All Somalis dislike the latter.

Do tell. Then how come i hear so much reggae and dancehall in somali parties. Y'all able to separate the two. If i dislike a group chances are i won't be into their music either.

yep i heard of this a long time ago
this is his son, i reckon the Jamaican was jealous that this somali guy got cadaan women as he was probably viewed as less negroid due to his fine hair and facial features but still black
Omar-left-and-his-brother-Mervyn-Mattan-at-their-fathers-graveside.jpg

WTF!? What a leap you just took there. Fact is if white women leave the roost for a black...they usually look for a real niggah. That madrassi indian look don't usually cut it if its jungle fever they are after.

LOL!

WTF!? What a leap you just took there. Fact is if white women leave the roost for a black...they usually look for a real niggah. That madrassi indian look don't usually cut it if its jungle fever they are after.

LOL!
why are u on here??
are you a somali or just another fan??

TheChauvinist

Men are better than Women.
I have never had a problem getting along with anyone from any ethnic group. So cadaans, arabs, timo jilecs, Madows and even indhoyars. Everyone is an individual to me. I don’t really like to be too close with ajnabi friends tho, like I might go out and eat or play ball, but I would never invite you to my house if you ain’t somali lol. I just don’t trust ajnabis like that.

But I live in a place with a lot of Somalis so ajnabis don’t really act up like that. Maybe it’s different in South London which is infested with Madows.

You are from North London?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

View attachment 60897

Allaah swt knows what happened. If he was innocent Allaah swt will give him Aqero justice. If he is guilty Allaah swt will judge. Allaahu yaclaam.

Trending

Latest posts