Why I'll Never Be Pro BLM or 'Black'

At work, there was this Dominican guy, who nearly got me fired for crying to HR about me for racially abusing him....One day je comes up to me, asking me to donate to his fundraising for the windrush generation, (Afro-Caribbeans who came to the UK after WW2) I told him to do one.
Was he the hispanic dominican from the Dominican Republic or the fully Madow dominican from Dominica?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
May Allah bless that little girl with a long life. She was one of the people who the police interviewed, and she made the statement that the dark man she saw at the murder scene, was not Mahmood. But the police just didn't care to listen to her.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Exactly, we have major problems of our own. We should be focused on that, and bettering ourselves and our country.

Instead though, we have people that wanna cry and fight for madows and arabs.

I agree, Somalis that bootyclap for blacks and Arabs must be dealt with accordingly.

A Somali man says f*ck K5 Somalis and free Palestine despite not realizing his people are occupied by Ethiopia and suffering in the hands of Oromos.

Xaarlimoids joining BLM rally after a black thug was killed but they don't have the same energy when their people are suffering in Somalia.

blm-3.jpg

I agree, Somalis that bootyclap for blacks and Arabs must be dealt with accordingly.

A Somali man says f*ck K5 Somalis and free Palestine despite not realizing his people are occupied by Ethiopia and suffering in the hands of Oromos.

Xaarlimoids joining BLM rally after a black thug was killed but they don't have the same energy when their people are suffering in Somalia.

blm-3.jpg
I chuckle every time i see the pic of those degenerate blm xalimos lmao
:siilaanyolaugh:

@Karim @nine @CangeeroBear Our karbaasb on her worked :leon:

Nothing you did worked on me as you can't even
@Karim @nine @CangeeroBear Our karbaasb on her worked :leon:

I'm not a racist nor do I hate Somalis that engage in interracial marriages. I'm completely sane.

Read my last paragraph. I believe that being racist towards black people is pathetic.

Last time i checked, i finished you. I came with my point and evidence. Instead of engaging inmental gynastics.

Last edited:
lool most of the somali bashing on twitter were from west africans I'm talking about uk twitter they despise us just as much as Caribbean keep up.
I get along with africans and you shouldnt build your view of a country based on twitter. Africans generally get along. Jamaicans usually has bad attitude though

Trending