Why I'll Never Be Pro BLM or 'Black'

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Did you guys know that in 1952, one of the last people to be executed in South Wales was a Somali? Who was completely innocent of the crime he was hung for.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmood_Hussein_Mattan

His false conviction and execution was based on the testimony of a Jamaican man, who lied about seeing him at the murder scene. Before that, the same Jamaican guy, lied about seeing another Somali man, at the murder scene.

Due to that Jamaican's Somaliphobia, an innocent man was hung, and another arrested and questioned for a crime neither of them committed.

These people aren't are friends, they are our enemy. I've had more bust ups with these people than anyone else. Shame on any Somali who views these people as our friends, or people.

AUN Mahmood Hussein Mattan

Mahmood_Hussein_Mattan.jpg

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
to be fair British Jamaicans are different to British Africans. The former are undoubtedly trash but the latter are cool people.

AUN, yess talk about it!

Somalis need to talk about this Somaliphobia, the exclusion of Somalis in the african community.
Why are we forever accepting the role of being racist or anti black?

As a Somali, i'm more concerned about the Somali community and the issues we face.

Time and time again the black community have shown us their disinterest and disrespect towards us.

However, the fact of the matter is that any white person that is racist towards blacks and would even harm them will not bat an eye lid with regards to hurting a Somali. White supremacy affects us as all.

There is nothing wrong with not identifying as black, but being racist towards them and using the racial slurs a white person would use is pathetic.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I’m going paintballing with a few of my friends later this month . Majority AA. We already got our all day passes for it.

We might hoop beforehand like we usually do before we go do other activities.
I havent hooped in awhile. Might be rusty. I also bought some lebrons awhile ago but barely used them. Might break them in soon.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
As a Somali, i'm more concerned about the Somali community and the issues we face.

Time and time again the black community have shown us their disinterest and disrespect towards us.

However, the fact of the matter is that any white person that is racist towards blacks and would even harm them will not bat an eye lid with regards to hurting a Somali. White supremacy affects us as all.

There is nothing wrong with not identifying as black, but being racist towards them and using the racial slurs a white person would use is pathetic.
Where have you been my entire time here.

A true queen
:rejoice:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
AUN, yess talk about it!

Somalis need to talk about this Somaliphobia, the exclusion of Somalis in the african community.
Why are we forever accepting the role of being racist or anti black?
Y’all be getting excluded?
:what1:

This whole semester every time I met a West AFrican at school they always gave me an invite to one of the african society meetings on campus.

They are pretty lit tbh.

Arma

VIP

Exactly, we have major problems of our own. We should be focused on that, and bettering ourselves and our country.

Instead though, we have people that wanna cry and fight for madows and arabs.

Arma

VIP
I’m going paintballing with a few of my friends later this month . Majority AA. We already got our all day passes for it.

We might hoop beforehand like we usually do before we go do other activities.
I havent hooped in awhile. Might be rusty. I also bought some lebrons awhile ago but barely used them. Might break them in soon.

I've got zero experience of AAs, as I've never come across one. But, these UK Afro-Caribs......

Arma

VIP
Part of me wants to make YouTube videos of me just hanging out with west Africans an AAs all peacefully just to trigger all these niggas on sspot.

The thought of a Somali person peacefully coexisting with AAs and west Africans will trigger them. Racist fucks.

:siilaanyolaugh: First video will be me hooping with my ethiopian friend.

Horta, you're the mixed one, aren't you?

Arma

VIP
At work, there was this Dominican guy, who nearly got me fired for crying to HR about me for racially abusing him....One day je comes up to me, asking me to donate to his fundraising for the windrush generation, (Afro-Caribbeans who came to the UK after WW2) I told him to do one.

Trending

Latest posts