Why I'll Never Be Pro BLM or 'Black'

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I agree, Somalis that bootyclap for blacks and Arabs must be dealt with accordingly.

A Somali man says f*ck K5 Somalis and free Palestine despite not realizing his people are occupied by Ethiopia and suffering in the hands of Oromos.

Xaarlimoids joining BLM rally after a black thug was killed but they don't have the same energy when their people are suffering in Somalia.

blm-3.jpg

You're absolutely spot on. These Somalis waa Xolo, they are. Crying and protesting for people that don't give two sh*ts about you and hate you.

Just look at those girls.....look at all of the energy they have for thugs, who are rightly killed by the police. They'll go and cry for a drug dealing thug like Mark Duggan, but never hear a peak from them in regards to people dying back home from the devastating famines, or the many Somali boys, shot or stabbed to death in the West.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You're lucky, because of he wasn't, and it was your paternal grandmother who was the Somali one, you wouldn't be Somali.
Cool
you still haven't answered what kinda Ethiopian are you. Ethiopian is a nationality, for example @Ferrari is an Ethiopian but he is Somali by ethnicity.

Are your Ethiopian sides, Amhara/Oromo/Tigray/Afar/Gurage ???
she amhara
It was a big surprise for me at age 13 when I met her for the first time. I legit thought she was a family friend.
What had me extra shook was when my dad said “hooyo”
I was like wtf.
I didn’t know the nigga was half Ethiopian.

He speaks the language too

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I've been saying this for tiiimme :bell:

Jamaicans have a special type of hate for Somalis and I'm always trying to understand it , especially in the UK .

you can feel it wallahi , especially where I live

Arma

VIP
I've been saying this for tiiimme :bell:

Jamaicans have a special type of hate for Somalis and I'm always trying to understand it , especially in the UK .

you can feel it wallahi , especially where I live

Where abouts you from?
Yeah, I know what you're talking about.

Y’all be getting excluded?
:what1:

This whole semester every time I met a West AFrican at school they always gave me an invite to one of the african society meetings on campus.

They are pretty lit tbh.
You guys got the good africans. They sent the worst ones here. In fact if it wasn't for the constant shootings and psychos i would move to america form this shit hole.

Part of me wants to make YouTube videos of me just hanging out with west Africans an AAs all peacefully just to trigger all these niggas on sspot.

The thought of a Somali person peacefully coexisting with AAs and west Africans will trigger them. Racist fucks.

:siilaanyolaugh: First video will be me hooping with my ethiopian friend.
I get on with most fresh africans and by that i mean the ones that came here recently and had only parents arrive here. Trust me the Madows that have been here longer have some weird hatred for east africans even ethiopians here and have the SA complex of hate the new ppl.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
So because of a case decades ago in wales all jamaicans are a certain way? Use your critical thinking skills, by that logic Somali Brit criminals represent all Somalis.

Treat people as individuals.

That being said you are more likely to have another black person stand up for you than Arab.

Arma

VIP
So because of a case decades ago in wales all jamaicans are a certain way? Use your critical thinking skills, by that logic Somali Brit criminals represent all Somalis.

Treat people as individuals.

That being said you are more likely to have another black person stand up for you than Arab.

Oh piss of, ya Madow loving c*nt naccas. Such a neef. Go ass shake somewhere else.

Arma

VIP
I get on with most fresh africans and by that i mean the ones that came here recently and had only parents arrive here. Trust me the Madows that have been here longer have some weird hatred for east africans even ethiopians here and have the SA complex of hate the new ppl.

Waa iska inferiority complex, saxiib.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Oh piss of, ya Madow loving c*nt naccas. Such a neef. Go ass shake somewhere else.
In the west you are a negro. Deal with it. You dont like it when Somalis are generalised by you have no problems doing the same to other groups?

In the west and much of the world Somalis are black Negros. Deal with it.

Arma

VIP
In the west you are a negro. Deal with it. You dont like it when Somalis are generalised by you have no problems doing the same to other groups?

In the west and much of the world Somalis are black Negros. Deal with it.

Such a cuck.

Waa iska inferiority complex, saxiib.
I really pray this oil thing goes well so that us somalis can go back home and become better than dubai. Other wise it will take longer to rebuild get degrees and get the hell away from traitorous s and useless blacks. Imagine a somalia where we can build great tourist attractions. Have strict immigration policies to remove bantu and oromos and build up our border and intelligence agencies to monitor our neighbours schemes. We could also destroy al shabaab in the south.

I'm calling it now! there will be peace in the north before the south is built up.

:jcoleno::lawd::kanyehmm:

You're absolutely spot on. These Somalis waa Xolo, they are. Crying and protesting for people that don't give two sh*ts about you and hate you.

Just look at those girls.....look at all of the energy they have for thugs, who are rightly killed by the police. They'll go and cry for a drug dealing thug like Mark Duggan, but never hear a peak from them in regards to people dying back home from the devastating famines, or the many Somali boys, shot or stabbed to death in the West.
Bro, people are stupid in general. I remember when that dentist shot that lion and that fucking gorilla was killed, people lost their minds and went out to protest. But no body gives a shiit about real starving kids in africa. Some people are fucing slaves in some parts, but nobody loses their shit's for that. Like, how are you gonna eat sausage and cry over a fucking stupid animal? People are idiots. The real disturbing thing is, people don't see their hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Trending