Why I’m Still Single

:ulyin: Come on bro just say you want a housewife

Waliba an illiterate one that’s straight from Africa

Nah i want a european one. A worker as well. Just not a one that thinks she is smarter than she actually is. Ooh I got a degree so Im so smart.

Nope.

I’m just going to say GL to the people in your life. That can never be me.

Vix Im sure im smarter than you lol. You are probably more disciplined and harder worker than I am. I think deep down you would agree but never admit it openly.

VixR

Veritas
Nah i want a european one. A worker as well. Just not a one that thinks she is smarter than she actually is. Ooh I got a degree so Im so smart.

Vix Im sure im smarter than you lol. You are probably more disciplined and harder worker than I am. I think deep down you would agree but never admit it openly.
You’re that guy she’s talking about who can’t handle the idea that she has big plans, and a go-getter mentality, which she specifically stated she had to learn that many men can’t live with.

@The alchemist went in that direction where he attempted to posit that it was bc her expectations are too high. Meanwhile, most women in the modern world date and marry their peers.

It’s more likely that the Somali guys she does find, if at all, who’re on her level are threatened. I think it’s far closer to the truth that the average Somali guy wants someone he feels doesn’t have their own aspirations and is as mundane as possible.

It’s why you admit wanting a dumb wife, and why you feel the need to tell me I’m dumber than you.

You’re that guy she’s talking about who can’t handle the idea that she has big plans, and a go-getter mentality, as she specifically stated she had to learn that a lot guys can’t jive with.

@The alchemist went in that direction where he attempted to posit that it was bc her expectations are too high. Meanwhile, most women in the modern world date and marry their peers.

It’s more likely that the Somali guys she does find, if at all, who’re on her level are threatened. I think it’s far closer to the truth that the average Somali guy wants someone he feels doesn’t have their own aspirations and is as mundane as possible.

It’s why you admit wanting a dumb wife, and why you feel the need to tell me I’m dumber than you.

The dumb wife was actually a joke. I always say I want dumb woman.....you shoukd know that by now. Also I always laugh when a woman says a man is intimidated by her. Its ninsense women tell themselves to feel better. The other classic is I look so good I intimidate men frim approaching me. Nothing about her is intimidating. Grown ass woman that says i want Hollywood romance tells me mentally she is 18 still

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Why hate other?

Yours seems like your relationship revolves around children and has no friendship, love, or function beyond that. Now that is lonely.

@VixR what area of medicine are you going to study eventually because I would like some suggestions for my own sister?

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
You’re that guy she’s talking about who can’t handle the idea that she has big plans, and a go-getter mentality, which she specifically stated she had to learn that many men can’t live with.

@VixR that's not all of us you shouldn't generalise I can only speak for myself and honestly I'm not like that I would even say a considerable amount of us are not like that wallahi

VixR

Veritas
The dumb wife was actually a joke. I always say I want dumb woman.....you shoukd know that by now. Also I always laugh when a woman says a man is intimidated by her. Its ninsense women tell themselves to feel better. The other classic is I look so good I intimidate men frim approaching me. Nothing about her is intimidating. Grown ass woman that says i want Hollywood romance tells me mentally she is 18 still
The intimidation thing is 1000% real. Many men are intimidated by beauty. And they’re intimidated by aspiration/intelligence. Put those two together and you might as well be on the negative end of the spectrum.

If you can believe it, even being on the MD path puts guys off. I haven’t figured out if it’s primarily bc they need to feel someone is under them, or if it’s to do with an anxiety of losing you. But in its own way, it’s an interesting way to sift. Just watch and see who runs, who stays, and who orbits and likes your insta posts, but no longer approaches you.
@VixR what area of medicine are you going to study eventually because I would like some suggestions for my own sister?
I don’t know, fam. I’m haven’t gotten in yet. I’m going to be filling out applications soon. It’s too early to tell.

The intimidation thing is 1000% true. Many men are intimidated by beauty. And they’re intimidated by aspiration/intelligence. Put those two together and you might as well be on the negative end of the spectrum.

If you can believe it, even being on the MD path puts guys off. I haven’t figured out if it’s primarily bc they need to feel someone is under them, or if it’s to do with an anxiety of losing you. But in its own way, it’s an interesting way to sift. Just watch and see who runs, who stays, and who orbits and likes your insta posts, but no longer approaches you.

I agree with that, 100%. I've had guys tell my friends that they were intimidated by my looks, which goes against the narrative that beautiful girls get constantly approached. It seems like average girls get approached and actually end up getting the ring moreso than the qalanjos.

VixR

Veritas
I agree with that, 100%. I've had guys tell my friends that they were intimidated by my looks, which goes against the narrative that beautiful girls get constantly approached. It seems like average girls get approached and actually end up getting the ring moreso than the qalanjos.
Isn’t it funny how 99% of the time, the ones with the balls to approach is not the one you would have. It’s always the dumb ones.

I have a passive aggressive (bc he gets upset) orbiter who I know really likes me, but he doesn’t do anything about it. Too bad he’s scared.

Isn’t it funny how 99% of the time, the ones with the balls to approach is not the one you would have. It’s always the dumb ones.

I have a passive aggressive orbiter who I know really likes me, but he doesn’t do anything about it. Too bad he’s scared.

Yup, so I'm learning to be more 'approachable' aka doing the work to get men's guards down so they can talk to me, romantically. To be fair, I'm so rigid and closed-off in my interactions, so maybe that might be the reason (among a slew of other things). My natural, approachable personality was not on display, and that was intentional.

The intimidation thing is 1000% real. Many men are intimidated by beauty. And they’re intimidated by aspiration/intelligence. Put those two together and you might as well be on the negative end of the spectrum.

I don’t know, fam. I’m haven’t gotten in yet. I’m going to be filling out applications soon. It’s too early to tell.
Are you talking in general or analysing me lol? Show me a beautiful woman and I show you a man fed up with her sh1t. Like everything with women there may be guys intimidated.....but they always take it too far and even the ones with bad attitude or the ones who dont look good use that excuse. They never take any accountability. Maybe the guy you think likes you dont actually like you and isnt intimidated by you?

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Yes. I am still unlearning all of that bs. I hate romantic songs too. It's all distortion.

@Halimo-2018 if this is anything to go by I don't blame you loooooool what infantile garbage

7ca05eed-titanic_1.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Are you talking in general or analysing me lol? Show me a beautiful woman and I show you a man fed up with her sh1t. Like everything with women there may be guys intimidated.....but they always take it too far and even the ones with bad attitude or the ones who dont look good use that excuse. They never take any accountability. Maybe the guy you think likes you dont actually like you and isnt intimidated by you?
First, I’m dumber than you. Now, I can’t even tell when someone’s into me lol. I’ll spare you.

You’re just arguing for the sake of it.

Beautiful women gets approached all the time. Some women has really negative vibes....like a vibe that scares people. You ever see a person and get a feeling this person is not nice just by their facial expression?

Trending