Why I’m Still Single

VixR

Veritas
ill make it easier for you men don't factor in her success so its a non factor only attractiveness and personality, a 9 thats successful and a 9 that isn't is on the same plane
They do factor it in. But not in the way you would think. They’re intimated by it, generally speaking, unless you’re lucky.

Now add to that someone who’s intimidating to many men for her success.

If they’re the type to approach someone like that in the first place, they typically don’t necessarily want a relationship. They want to sleep with you, of course.

They’d sooner partner up with an average girl than a really attractive one with success, or high aspirations. That’s why I said the top tier girl has the same chance as a low tier girl with a top tier guy, mainly due to ego.

Whats a top tier girl and do you think it differs from mens view. I give you looks, intelligence abd finance. How do you think most men rate those 3 things in order. I think as a woman what you see top tier is dufferent from men

VixR

Veritas
Whats a top tier girl and do you think it differs from mens view. I give you looks, intelligence abd finance. How do you think most men rate those 3 things in order. I think as a woman what you see top tier is dufferent from men
I rate them:

1) looks & intelligence & finance (has to be actively working with work ethic, not based on how much he makes, a saver).

ill make it easier for you men don't factor in her success so its a non factor only attractiveness and personality, a 9 thats successful and a 9 that isn't is on the same plane
No man ever said: "you've got a sexy body, and I would love to have sex with you. But since you're not exhibiting cues of ambition, I'm not going to.":cryinglaughsmiley:

VixR

Veritas
No man ever said: "you've got a sexy body, and I would love to have sex with you. But since you're not exhibiting cues of ambition, I'm not going to.":cryinglaughsmiley:
Male version: “You’ve a sexy body, I’d love to have sex with you....*learns of your plans*. “I guess that’s all I’d like have with you...if I can just

Tell him you’re a receptionist, and have him pay your phone bill so he feels needed.

I rate them:

1) looks & intelligence & finance (has to be actively working with work ethic, not based on how much he makes, a saver).

Thats how men rate......looks over finance? Are you sure you are a woman vix lol. Or do you mean thats how men see it. Either way for me finance then looks then intelligence. I wouldn't mind her being ugly if she came from wealth and i could dip in that money

VixR

Veritas
Thats how men rate......looks over finance? Are you sure you are a woman vix lol. Or do you mean thats how men see it. Either way for me finance then looks then intelligence. I wouldn't mind her being ugly if she came from wealth and i could dip in that money
IMO, I think they’re all important. Any one of those can have you in hot water. It’s important that I’m attracted to them obviously, it’s important that they know how to handle money, and it’s very important that they’re intelligent.

I think if I had to rate it for men, it would be 1) looks 2) finances 3) intelligence.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
An experienced male knows the best females in terms of overall well rounded quality is the average plain Jane's which sit at 7 in the looks factor

Anything higher you get into the conceited bimbo, narcissistic migraine territory and anything lower you get into the stupid insecurity, low self-esteem, crab bucket territory.

Looks are a major factor there is no denying this, it's a biological predisposition in males, but what sets them apart is experience.

the dude that has never experienced the 9's and 10's before is far more hung up about looks then those who did.

So if you are good looking you must be a less than smart demon?:cosbyhmm:

IMO, I think they’re all important. Any one of those can have you in hot water. It’s important that I’m attracted to them obviously, it’s important that they know how to handle money, and it’s very important that they’re intelligent.

I think if I had to rate it for men, it would be 1) looks 2) finances 3) intelligence.
Yeah i agree with that. I think both for men and women as we get older we would comprise on looks though. Obviously there is limits. But what i considered attractive when i was 20 compared to now....the pool has increased. Or i have become less fussy

So if you are good looking you must be a less than smart demon?:cosbyhmm:
It's very rare to have both, consider yourself fortunate if that is the case

There is always exceptions to the general rules, but personally I have never come across a 9 or 10 that was intelligent.

They are among the dumbest of females that I had the misfortune of meeting and with dumb I mean in the bimbo sense.

There is always exceptions to the general rules, but personally I have never come across a 9 or 10 that was intelligent.

They are among the dumbest of females that I had the misfortune of meeting and with dumb I mean in the bimbo sense.

The fact that you equate a person's appearence with their level intelligence is very juvenile and childish. Its a theory insecure teenagers develop to make themselves feel better.

Beauty is generally subjective.

The same family that considers them a burden? They remarry in the hopes of finding someone to help them feed those fatherless kids, only to be left with more mouths to feed. Women in the West have a safety net that women back home do not have access to. It’s time we face the truth and stop painting pretty pictures of women back home. They drew the worst card, unfortunately. Which is why losers like you go back home to marry. You know you got nothing to offer a girl who isn’t beholden to you.

Deep down they know this, yet time and time again they want to try and insult our intelligence.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:yloezpe: Actually attractive people have higher IQs than their average looking counterparts.
Your sample might be full of outliers. And you are likely attributing their lack of intellect to their focus on their appearance and an uninteresting conversation which you feel is singlehandedly carried by you. It is unfair. 1) they might be valued for their looks and like to ornamate themselves. 2) They might be unfamiliar with certain topics and hence not willing to explore them. 3) Verbal fluency isn't the only sign of intelligence. And I think the problem is some are too afraid of developing their intellect as it is uncomfortable (they could also fear it will alienate them). Also, women aren't highly rewarded for it when it comes to mating.

Trending

Latest posts