Why I’m Still Single

VixR

Veritas
What do u mean by feel?

I didn't know men were intangible.
They’re very tangible. They feel great.

To feel the electricity. If you’re not even getting that in the beginning, and have no feelings, you’re denying yourself a honeymoon phase.

They’re very tangible. They feel great.

To feel the electricity. If you’re not even getting that in the beginning, and have no feelings, you’re denying yourself a honeymoon phase.

So, u believe in honeymoon and fairytales ?
Thanks u just gave me an idea for new thread.

I blame movies as well who has given women that there is a prince charming out there who is gonna sweep them out of their feet and they will live happily ever again. This is why I only watch action movies

The higher in the social ladder women move, their pool of potential mate to select from gets smaller.

It's not that there aren't many men that aren't doing shit for themselves, but your unrealistic uncompromising expectations don't reflect reality. It's skewed perception, a parataxic distortion on your end.

@Jaydaan

Sxb, I’m allergic to such content, can you please sum it up her points. Thanks in advance.

I can visualise @VixR making such videos in 5-7 years time. ‘Nough said.
Some ancient xalimo with teenage mentality asking why she is single. She is headstrong, needs someone patient, funny, ambitious, spontaneous and funny. Doesnt have to be rich but needs morethan 1 hustle oooh and she wants Hollywood romance. I give the video thumbs down. Thats all I have for her.

This is how I see @Knowles in couple of years lol

VixR

Veritas
@Jaydaan

Sxb, I’m allergic to such content, can you please sum it up her points. Thanks in advance.

I can visualise @VixR making such videos in 5-7 years time. ‘Nough said.
Why do you say that?

I already know I’m going to be prioritizing my career though. I’m going to apply to med schools outside the state. My current guy wants to stay here. Knowing the survival rate of LTRs, I know that’s tenuous, but I’ve communicated clearly and carefully that I’m not staying here.

Why do you say that?

I already know I’m going to be prioritizing my career though. I’m going to apply to med schools outside the state. My current guy wants to stay here. Knowing the survival rate of LTRs, I know that’s tenuous, but I’ve communicated clearly and carefully that I’m not staying here.

@VixR

Mate, all the best with your future endeavours. I could be wrong, but it was a hunch gleaned from your personality.

@Jaydaan

Thanks mate. I heard 7 years celibacy requirement here, I don’t know if some Somali women are comedians or a Greek tragedy story.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

All the best mate with your future endeavours. I could be wrong, but it was a hunch gleaned from your personality.
Thank you. It’s crazy how timing can be everything, bc all things considered, I can see myself with him.

You’re gonna have to expand on that. Dw, I don’t bite.

Muji

VIP
Some ancient xalimo with teenage mentality asking why she is single. She is headstrong, needs someone patient, funny, ambitious, spontaneous and funny. Doesnt have to be rich but needs morethan 1 hustle oooh and she wants Hollywood romance. I give the video thumbs down. Thats all I have for her.

This is how I see @Knowles in couple of years lol

Sis I prefer civilised men from stable countries- however if I don’t manage to find one I can always settle for the sea of faraxs that are available. It doesn’t help that I have a taste for men who are off the market though.

@VixR

All the best mate with your future endeavours. I could be wrong, but it was a hunch gleaned from your personality.

@Jaydaan

Thanks mate. I heard 7 year celibacy requirement here, I don’t know if some Somali women are comedians or a Greek tragedy story.
Definetely comedians. So you foresee a lot of cats in vix future as well? Great minds think alike

VixR

Veritas
Definetely comedians. So you foresee a lot of cats in vix future as well? Great minds think alike
You know, sometimes I think I’ll be fine without a man in my life. When I’m not dating, I feel alright being single. When I’m dating, I like it but miss aspects of being single. It’s a give and take.

I don’t necessarily want kids. And if I did have them, it’d have to be in a certain dynamic where no daycare is involved, and we juggle raising them together while we work. I don’t rule it out completely, but it’s not a must for me. It depends on if I meet a man I can see myself going there with.

You know, sometimes I think I’ll be fine without a man in my life. When I’m not dating, I feel alright being single. When I’m dating, I like it but miss aspects of being single. It’s a give and take.

I don’t necessarily want kids. And if I did have them, it’d have to be in a certain dynamic where no daycare is involved, and we juggle raising them together while we work.

The last bit is not realistic if you both professionals unless family helps. Im fine without dating now and just living in the moment . But we will all get older and our need for company will increase the older we get. You ever meet 60 year old singles with no kids. Swear they all sad and lonely

VixR

Veritas
The last bit is not realistic if you both professionals unless family helps. Im fine without dating now and just living in the moment . But we will all get older and our need for company will increase the older we get. You ever meet 60 year old singles with no kids. Swear they all sad and lonely
That’s what my parents did, and I think its full of merit.

I personally know people who are childless and happy.

Don’t assume children will make you happy. You might be disappointed. If you’re lonely, children aren’t peers. Curbing your loneliness is not their function.

That’s what my parents did, and I think its full of merit.

I personally know people who are childless and happy.

Don’t assume children will make you happy. You might be disappointed.

I honestly couldnt be with a woman 20-30 years if children are not there. I would be bored as hell. What the hell do we even talk about if no kids? I also know too many whites with no kids and as they get older they become weirder with trying bunvh if things. They all seem to become swingers or have open relationships. Kids will give me normality. Wife can leave later for all i care. But i need someone to take care of me later

VixR

Veritas
I honestly couldnt be with a woman 20-30 years if children are not there. I would be bored as hell. What the hell do we even talk about if no kids? I also know too many whites with no kids and as they get older they become weirder with trying bunvh if things. They all seem to become swingers or have open relationships. Kids will give me normality. Wife can leave later for all i care. But i need someone to take care of me later
We don’t have the same idea of what a relationship is lol.

I would be disappointed and bored if all we talk about are kids, and beyond that we have no life, or relationship, or anything. At that point, seeing his face would probably make me gag.

Trending