Why I’m Still Single

We don’t have the same idea of what a relationship is lol.

I would be disappointed, if all we talk about are kids, and beyond that we have no life, or relationship, or anything. At that point, seeing his face would probably make me gag.
Just cause you have kids dont mean all your life is the kids. You will have grown up times and talk as well. But childless couples only talk about work anyway. Their job become their life. Im just gonna say it.....my view of relationship seems much more fun and engaging. Yours seems sure wayof 2 people ending hating each other lol. Anyway i gotta hit my bed now lol

VixR

Veritas
Just cause you have kids dont mean all your life is the kids. You will have grown up times and talk as well. But childless couples only talk about work anyway. Their job become their life. Im just gonna say it.....my view of relationship seems much more fun and engaging. Yours seems sure wayof 2 people ending hating each other lol. Anyway i gotta hit my bed now lol
Why hate other?

Yours seems like your relationship revolves around children and has no friendship, love, or function beyond that. Now that is lonely.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
For 28 year old, her make up is worse then a teen. She seem nice woman but not some would imagine being with.

Go to town.

Let's start with the biggest issue that comes from her video. It is a lack of self awareness about her own self. The biggest issue why people are not able to move forward in life whether it is careers, money, relationship etc is lack of self reflection. The inability to look at one self and think what could i do better to make or improve myself so that i can reach my goals in life.

She describes herself as bossy independent, loud etc etc in a sort of admiring way. Somewhere down the line someone or something or her brain told her that this traits are to be admired and magnified.

Now here comes the deal. These traits are good in certain situations. In say a line of work like the medical field where lives are at stake, you cannot be hesitant, unsure. You have to be sure and firm footed. people doctors nurses patients all need a person to take control and lead them. However even then if you have to be very empathetic sensitive and understand people. And not rough shod on them

But being bossy to your significant other is something else. This trait in my opinion is very unattractive to most males. A man by definition whether he is a high getter or just the average man all desire a woman who surrenders to him, not tells him off like his mother, bosses him around or just loud 24/7

Unfortunately alot of women bring that go go in your face attitude to their personal lives and wonder why men are not receptive.

Secondly look at her. As in look at her. She is what i would call an average xalimo. Not ugly but not that great either. Now if you are not that great in looks department you need to be able to compensate in other ways. Either a great vibrant warm personality that lets men be themselves and feel attracted to you.

Or a social status/wealth that inherently attracts men to those parameters. But putting videos on youtube does not afford you a social status unless you have a million subscribers.And I don't know about her wealth but i don't think she has a career in a STEM subject. From what i can see. So i would be interested in her career aspirations at her age. Because by her age you should be having well endowed career or career goal. Or a buisness.

In any case i can only speak for myself. I have got a highly rewarding career, good pay good job prospects for promotions. I have everything i need. I am also alhamdulliah religious, pray regularly fast, go to the masjid etc etc. I grew up in a single parent household so my mom who raised me means the world to me. I look after her, my relatives and also people back home in somalia.
So i thank Allah that he has blessed me with everything he has given me. And i can tell you judging by what i saw on the video, she would not be in my radar and i suspect 90% of decent farahs as well. The sort of farah who is doing well in life and looking after his interests.

I blame movies as well who has given women that there is a prince charming out there who is gonna sweep them out of their feet and they will live happily ever again. This is why I only watch action movies
Yes. I am still unlearning all of that bs. I hate romantic songs too. It's all distortion.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I don’t see why Somalis make a big deal out of women not marrying at a specific age, who cares.
I’d rather not get married (ever) than be in one because everyone else is, and then be hating my life.

The lack of good suitors is true, but largely overblown. I have grown up around Arabs and Turks. I have known girls from their communities my entire life. I feel that some Somali girls aren't as 'serious' about marriage as they are. At least not as quick as they are. A lot of Somali girls push back marriage far too long or start looking too late. They neither adopt the Western dating system, nor do they proactively look at the right time. It's very hard to find someone like that.

Men are very weird wicked creatures trust me u r missing very little .... I am graduating this semester... and will probably be single for life ... better be safe than sorry ... career house and loads of other things should come before a women marries a tribalist self centered Somali man ... no offence ... u go girl all u have to worry about is Our deen the rest is in the hands of Allah ... Allah ya xafidkum

This is such a sad comment, and it seems to resonate with quite a few girls. I can't imagine accepting you'll be single for the rest of your life.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How about if there are suitable and dateable men but you just want to be single?

It's not always about scarcity. Maybe you just like being solo better. :farmajoyaab:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She wants a Hollywood style romance. Even Hollywood actors don't have that kind of romance.

8.jpg

Just realized.....her name is sue.....as in sue like an old white woman. Probably sumeya real name. But thats too white washed for me sue kulaha lol

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Marry/date a Abdi from Djibouti. Immigrant likely University graduate, and not a Salafi in most cases. #Djibouti #DIRPOWER :vncu2n5:
do you even know what salafi means? I can agree on that the term might been hijacked in some cases, but common dude ! As a muslim who would not want example from the first generations.
Let's start with the biggest issue that comes from her video. It is a lack of self awareness about her own self. The biggest issue why people are not able to move forward in life whether it is careers, money, relationship etc is lack of self reflection. The inability to look at one self and think what could i do better to make or improve myself so that i can reach my goals in life.

She describes herself as bossy independent, loud etc etc in a sort of admiring way. Somewhere down the line someone or something or her brain told her that this traits are to be admired and magnified.

Now here comes the deal. These traits are good in certain situations. In say a line of work like the medical field where lives are at stake, you cannot be hesitant, unsure. You have to be sure and firm footed. people doctors nurses patients all need a person to take control and lead them. However even then if you have to be very empathetic sensitive and understand people. And not rough shod on them

But being bossy to your significant other is something else. This trait in my opinion is very unattractive to most males. A man by definition whether he is a high getter or just the average man all desire a woman who surrenders to him, not tells him off like his mother, bosses him around or just loud 24/7

Unfortunately alot of women bring that go go in your face attitude to their personal lives and wonder why men are not receptive.

Secondly look at her. As in look at her. She is what i would call an average xalimo. Not ugly but not that great either. Now if you are not that great in looks department you need to be able to compensate in other ways. Either a great vibrant warm personality that lets men be themselves and feel attracted to you.

Or a social status/wealth that inherently attracts men to those parameters. But putting videos on youtube does not afford you a social status unless you have a million subscribers.And I don't know about her wealth but i don't think she has a career in a STEM subject. From what i can see. So i would be interested in her career aspirations at her age. Because by her age you should be having well endowed career or career goal. Or a buisness.

In any case i can only speak for myself. I have got a highly rewarding career, good pay good job prospects for promotions. I have everything i need. I am also alhamdulliah religious, pray regularly fast, go to the masjid etc etc. I grew up in a single parent household so my mom who raised me means the world to me. I look after her, my relatives and also people back home in somalia.
So i thank Allah that he has blessed me with everything he has given me. And i can tell you judging by what i saw on the video, she would not be in my radar and i suspect 90% of decent farahs as well. The sort of farah who is doing well in life and looking after his interests.
You nailed it brother! without even goin all in on her , like dude who would want a wife who is half naked on youtube

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
@VixR

Is she younger than you? I think this forum has had positive effect on how you view somalis. Im starting to sense we have woken little bit of somali love on vix. Well done everyone....Brad hasnt fully won. The unlikely bit is religion. You will find your lander dream boy lol

@Jaydaan its not brad you should be worried about but rather tyrones and abu al kaleej not whites as their totally different to us but its the blacks and arabs who we should feel animosity towerds thats why I say sisters if your gonna like any non somali man or considering then it should be turks, malays, etc

Trending