Why I’m Still Single

VixR

Veritas
I was searching green smoothies for a detox and came across this on my search:

I immediately recognized she was Somali.

Come to visit her YT page and she’s talking about being 28 and why she’s still single. She reminds me of my sister.

Someone made a thread about single motherhood being common, but I think being single period is just as common in the community due to lack of suitable/dateable people.

I was searching green smoothies for a detox and came across this on my search:

I immediately recognized she was Somali.

Come to visit her YT page and she’s talking about being 28 and why she’s still single. She reminds me of my sister.

Someone made a thread about single motherhood being common, but I think being single period is just as common in the community due to lack of suitable/dateable people.

Are there really lack of suitable people are do some women have too high expectations. I have noticed a lot of women have too high expectations on men and cant accept they have flaws as well.

2. Another thing is a lot of people dont realize marriage is hard work and sacrifice. They want same freedom and carefree life when they were single and be married.

3. A lot of women think a mans job is to bring happiness to them and dont put the same effort in relationship. Im the prize so your job is to bring me happiness. They are not willing to put the work.

4. Contradiction.....if you listen most women describing their ideal man he has contradictive traits bend only for her. She said she want a man who has strong deen who can teach her. Not moan and be all down but show the way. But who also support her youtube career. I mean if you are religious wouldn't you want someone the same? Why go for a girl like this and try to change her?

5. Social media competition. A lot of young marriages compete with social media perception. Women look at othe women in social media travelling or partying and putting pictures up and look at their life and assume the grass is greener on the other side. Everyone is all happy and living their best life when in reality those people coukd very well be more unhappy than you.

6. Wanting to change men. A lot of women put more value on looks than character when looking for a man. Then they meet a man they find attractive and try to change him to their ideal man. Women really overatte their vagina thinking it has some magic power and once he is hooked I just mold him to what I want. If you really looking for marriage, character and values shoukd be nr 1 and 2. Not nonsense like spontaneous and romantic. Those are added bonuses

VixR

Veritas
Are there really lack of suitable people are do some women have too high expectations. I have noticed a lot of women have too high expectations on men and cant accept they have flaws as well.

2. Another thing is a lot of people dont realize marriage is hard work and sacrifice. They want same freedom and carefree life when they were single and be married.

3. A lot of women think a mans job is to bring happiness to them and dont put the same effort in relationship. Im the prize so your job is to bring me happiness. They are not willing to put the work.

4. Contradiction.....if you listen most women describing their ideal man he has contradictive traits bend only for her. She said she want a man who has strong deen who can teach her. Not moan and be all down but show the way. But who also support her youtube career. I mean if you are religious wouldn't you want someone the same? Why go for a girl like this and try to change her?

5. Social media competition. A lot of young marriages compete with social media perception. Women look at othe women in social media travelling or partying and putting pictures up and look at their life and assume the grass is greener on the other side. Everyone is all happy and living their best life when in reality those people coukd very well be more unhappy than you.

6. Wanting to change men. A lot of women put more value on looks than character when looking for a man. Then they meet a man they find attractive and try to change him to their ideal man. Women really overatte their vagina thinking it has some magic power and once he is hooked I just mold him to what I want. If you really looking for marriage, character and values shoukd be nr 1 and 2. Not nonsense like spontaneous and romantic. Those are added bonuses
It’s hard to extrapolate all that from her video.

My point is, I see a lot of this girl. Her personality seems nice, she’s not ratchet in speech, dress or behavior. She looks presentable and decent-looking, she’s pursing her master’s, has goals, and still she’s having trouble finding someone who’s doing something with their life and on the same page in the community. Most of them have hijab, unlike her, but regardless.

It’s hard to extrapolate all that from her video.

My point is, I see a lot of this girl. Her personality seems nice, she’s not ratchet in speech, dress or behavior. She looks presentable and decent-looking, she’s pursing her master’s, has goals, and still she’s having trouble finding someone who’s doing something with their life and on the same page in the community. Most of them have hijab, unlike her, but regardless.

Or in any community. She didnt say he has to be somali. She seems articulate and has her sh1t together. But we dont know if she is picky and is the type who makes small issues big. There is no ideal flawless person. If you say to someone build your ideal partner and see who they end up with.....that person dont have it all.

So the answer none of us like to give when someone says why am i single is.........maybe its you? I mean she did say she is headstrong and is a lot to handle and you have to have the patient of a saint. Does that mean stubborn? Selfish who dont take her partners feeling into consideration when doing something.....im gonna do what I want? Just from my experience when someone say im really headstrong and you gotta be patient thats a red flag

VixR

Veritas
Or in any community. She didnt say he has to be somali. She seems articulate and has her sh1t together. But we dont know if she is picky and is the type who makes small issues big. There is no ideal flawless person. If you say to someone build your ideal partner and see who they end up with.....that person dont have it all.

So the answer none of us like to give when someone says why am i single is.........maybe its you? I mean she did say she is headstrong and is a lot to handle and you have to have the patient of a saint. Does that mean stubborn? Selfish who dont take her partners feeling into consideration when doing something.....im gonna do what I want? Just from my experience when someone say im really headstrong and you gotta be patient thats a red flag
She’s limiting herself to the Somali community, or else she wouldn’t have titled her video with Somali culture and mentioned how the videos she’s making are “taboo” dealbreakers for some in her community, etc.

She reminds me of my sister before she gave up on finding Somali guys.

She’s limiting herself to the Somali community, or else she wouldn’t have titled her video with Somali culture and mentioned how the videos she’s making are “taboo” dealbreakers for some in her community, etc.

She reminds me of my sister before she gave up on finding Somali guys.

Loool why do i think you played part in convincing your sister to look for brad. For some people culture and religion matters. Prefering your own and wanting someone you share ways of life is important for some people. Others dont have a foundation and can just adapt to their partners way of life like you will. I thought your sis was married to somali

I looked at that video and can name five things why she is still single and the reasons are not what she would like

VixR

Veritas
Loool why do i think you played part in convincing your sister to look for brad. For some people culture and religion matters. Prefering your own and wanting someone you share ways of life is important for some people. Others dont have a foundation and can just adapt to their partners way of life like you will. I thought your sis was married to somali
No, ironically, I’ve had better luck with Somali guys than she has, bc the ones in her age group are especially hopeless.

We have the same foundation. The way I grew up, I was into White guys primarily, but when I came across a good-looking Somali who wasn’t my “cousin”, and hadn’t grown up with me, by sheer luck, he ended up being a gem. But for her, she was pretty much always into them, but couldn’t find a decent one. Now, I’m more open to Somalis than she is, but I know it’s unlikely, and for her it’s just as unlikely, but the reasons for it couldn’t be more different.
I looked at that video and can name five things why she is still single and the reasons are not what she would like
Go to town.

@VixR

Is she younger than you? I think this forum has had positive effect on how you view somalis. Im starting to sense we have woken little bit of somali love on vix. Well done everyone....Brad hasnt fully won. The unlikely bit is religion. You will find your lander dream boy lol

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

Is she younger than you? I think this forum has had positive effect on how you view somalis. Im starting to sense we have woken little bit of somali love on vix. Well done everyone....Brad hasnt fully won. The unlikely bit is religion. You will find your lander dream boy lol
Older, obviously. If I thought the young ones were astray, I learned the older Somali guys are just not ok.

Somalispot is actually really negative. It doesn’t spark any positivity at all. The guy I dated singlehandedly did that, but I view him as an outlier. Get back to the topic.

Older, obviously. If I thought the young ones were astray, I learned the older Somali guys are just not ok.

Somalispot is actually really negative. It doesn’t spark any positivity at all. The guy I dated singlehandedly did that, but I view him as an outlier. Get back to the topic.

What this lady is going through is not a somali issue. Its issue facing women in the west in general. Women are more educated and has more freedom than ever. So they will settle less. But good men are taken out of the game quicker and fvck boys like me will be fine because we have enough low level women for us to last lifetimes. So as lovely as the sister seem......she better accept the competition and compete for the good man. Sitting and waiting aint getting her anywhere.

Also she want marriage, but as society we are becoming less marriage minded than ever. I said to you before and will say again. In a society thats not traditional and sex becomes so cheap anyone gets it.....the big loser will be women. Fvck boys are increasing and good men are dying out

My career-oriented aunt got married at 35 and she has two kids now after 3 years of marriage. Don't rush into marriage at a young age ladies. It will all work out in the end!

She wants Hollywood level romance?!!!
What is hollywood romance? I thing I heard abt Bollywood love but, never before this.

VixR

Veritas
What this lady is going through is not a somali issue. Its issue facing women in the west in general. Women are more educated and has more freedom than ever. So they will settle less. But good men are taken out of the game quicker and fvck boys like me will be fine because we have enough low level women for us to last lifetimes. So as lovely as the sister seem......she better accept the competition and compete for the good man. Sitting and waiting aint getting her anywhere.

Also she want marriage, but as society we are becoming less marriage minded than ever. I said to you before and will say again. In a society thats not traditional and sex becomes so cheap anyone gets it.....the big loser will be women. Fvck boys are increasing and good men are dying out
So we’re learning you’re a fuckboy lol.

I don’t think “good men” were ever abundant.
She wants Hollywood level romance?!!!
What is hollywood romance? I thing I heard abt Bollywood love but, never before this.
I have to feel the person I’m with completely adores me, so I get it.

She also said spontaneous and funny. That description suits clown. But I bet you she wouldnt wanna date clown. Women make no sense

Trending