Why don't Somalis intermarry Somali-Bantus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should we? we dont owe them marriage, just because they live among us. I for one wouldnt marry ethnic Somalis who arent from my clan, heck, I wouldnt want to marry certain sub clans of Ogaden let alone a Madow. Oh, And I mean ALL Madow no matter where in they world they hail from.
This is getting ridiculous, I am so tired of these sjw. Horta, who died and made some Somalis the spokes people for the bantus of the world. Your talking about why we arent marrying these slaves and some of us are thinking of how we can deport them back to West Africa.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Why should we? we dont owe them marriage, just because they live among us. I for one wouldnt marry ethnic Somalis who arent from my clan, heck, I wouldnt want to marry certain sub clans of Ogaden let alone a Madow. Oh, And I mean ALL Madow no matter where in they world they hail from.
This is getting ridiculous, I am so tired of these sjw. Horta, who died and made some Somalis the spokes people for the bantus of the world. Your talking about why we arent marrying these slaves and some of us are thinking of how we can deport them back to West Africa.
:whoo::gladbron::ahh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalis even discriminate against other Somalis like the tribes of gabooye midhiban, tumaal.. and you’re talking about Bantus another race

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
speaking from a Southern Somali perspective, the taboo has been passed down from generations. Only a few ethnic Somali clans actually partipcated in slavery and having Bantu woman as concubines was unheard of, more common would be with Oromo women. Towns like Jowhar and such still have ethnic strife and drawn lines.

You're telling me Somalis refrained from raping bantu female slaves, something the cadaans couldn't even resist doing?

Our racism is even greater than i thought. :deadmanny:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
f*ck Bantus dusty people they live in the fertile land and yet we starve they are brainless trust me if MJs we given some sort of farming/fertile land we wouldn’t be starving
here we have a genius are you a rocket secentist bu anychance? You seem too have some hardlined claims , what is really goin on in that militarybase brain of yours. kkkkk

Raxanweyne also have a tribe of farmers known as eylaai the eyle are jereers who mixed with ancient madibaan hunters of the riverine areas.

this is how the social status goes Nomad is at da top
Farmers,fishermen after the nomads
and then hunters are at the bottom
Eyle are hunter gatherers you fool

speaking from a Southern Somali perspective, the taboo has been passed down from generations. Only a few ethnic Somali clans actually partipcated in slavery and having Bantu woman as concubines was unheard of, more common would be with Oromo women. Towns like Jowhar and such still have ethnic strife and drawn lines.
We have no go zones in the Juba valley I never heard of ethnic Somalis leaving Jilib alive, our Bantus weren't domesticated sadly :bell::bell::bell::bell:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Sorry if you were offended. I haven't really thought about marriage. I like being a solo act, but since we're going there. Ethnic Somali is mandatory from one of the majors. I'm a lady of convenience, so something closer to home would be best. I have a slight preference for Reer T1a but would consider E3b if they are at least 99% East African.
Well, that rules me out. I am only 92% EA.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sophie

Apology accepted dear and may I ask, who are the “majors”? Tan kale, ii jilci the DNA jargon, who are these “East Africans”? Look, we do have choices in who we want to date and marry and that’s fine. But the problem arises when we demonise and publicly insult those who aren’t in our priority list.

Demonizing and publicly insulting is a bit much. I'm equally prejudiced. And I acknowledge the biases I was raised with/acquired with time. I don't project my preferences on to others but I do air out the collective views of Somalis. Consider me a sounding board.:geek:

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Eyle are hunter gatherers you fool
holy moly macaroni I said eylaii eylaii they are raxanweyne famers and they get dissed for being farmers ppl say eylaai as a diss similar to how ppl use midgaan to diss each other( war kan wa midgaan, midgan ka tahay was etc ) raxanweyne are yellowish colour on dis map the spelled it eelay but dats who I was talking about not the eyle

Somalia%2BTribes%2BDistribution%2Bin%2BKenya%252C%2BSomalia%252C%2BDjibouti%252C%2BEthiopia.jpg

@Mohamed Afrax you see the difference between eylaii(eelay) raxanweyne who are shown yellow and The Eyle who are shown grey dey are different from da raxanweyne they are ancient hunter madibaan who got mixed wit jereer they hunt with dogs and thats where dey get deyr name eyle(dog keepers)

Last edited:
:noneck: :noneck::noneck::noneck::noneck:

None of this explains why they're still discriminated against in the West. It clearly has fuckall to do with laangaab, wealth or racial purity.

Demonizing and publicly insulting is a bit much. I'm equally prejudiced. And I acknowledge the biases I was raised with/acquired with time. I don't project my preferences on to others but I do air out the collective views of Somalis. Consider me a sounding board.:geek:

Sophie

Whatever floats your boat. As for me, my individual view comes before the collective because the responsibility lies squarely on my shoulders.

TooMacaan

VIP
Status innit?
:ayaanswag:

Don't see why living in the West would make any difference, if one still lives in a largely Somali populated area. The practices follow the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending