Why don't more Somali women dresses like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already know a lot about the Deen. I’m not ignorant. I still don’t wear hijab.

So what? Should I be judged by human beings and not God? Should I question others when they’re committing minor sin as well? It ain’t my business. For all I know they’re ten times the Muslim that I am.

You’re comparing me not wearing a cloth over my head to murder. Lmaoooo
Should your parents let you fall off a cliff.

I don’t really want to talk about this anymore, so let’s just leave this argument alone sxb. I appreciate you trying to remind me of the religion though.
Strive for greatness jn aakhiro wll. I will let you slide this time. Next time i wont let you go tho. La soco:trumpsmirk:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Maybe the men don’t want them to dress like that. Arabs and Indians dress modern.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
fecf430ba9c2592ca6747e3e4af31e6f.jpg

31ab642dd9d7245cd0baf1e0fa20cede.jpg

XW7QhkEoukG4TIyQHTAL3S5Axl01Dsqr-pqhu8QCcmPuB9OOFAHmi4d5EGBFRxGGU2I=w720-h310

1bcda6518919c7a68eb3bcb4c1c7a954.jpg

41.jpg

d3781ced9be3306fd340b14d7fd14a33.jpg

ttt.jpg

338202a56d0dec2d37cc801b91d25475.jpg

Model-Fashion-Hijab-Casual.jpg
You as a man are in no position to tell women what they can or cant wear.

If you want to lust after women then go lust after gaalo women who dress scantily clad you pervert there’s a reason why muslimahs wear a hijab and dress with modesty

You guys have got to be kidding me.

The UK Xalimo is the number one trend setter for 'modest' clothing.

All UK Muslim girls started dressing like Somali girls in the late 2000's/early 2010's - at the back end of the salafi trend. Almost copy and paste.

The abaya, coloured scarf, with matching accessory is a Somali girl trademark. Now it's been transferred to Muslim gen. pop.

The weird figure hugging skirts or baggy suit pants, with the silk loose upper garment I would also argue is a 'modest'/classy Xalimo brand.

Tukraq

VIP
I've never seen her out without a headscarf but it's not rare to see her wearing trousers. I've answered your questions. Let me ask what's wrong with my suggestion? I believe it will improve how they look. Most are worse then the one I've posted. Is that wrong?
Improve how they look for who, cuck mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending