Why don't more Somali women dresses like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
What is wrong with dressing like the girls in this Bosniak youth group that performs nasheeds?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
This is how halimos should dress! Follow the example of the pious Bosniak youth. Mash'Allah and Assalamu Alaykum!!

:salute:

Keeysan

The humble one
iQJTrDX.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
As an abdi perphaps I should try them and judge for myself :ohreally: :russ:

fulani girls from mauritania

Attachments

• 8227E48C-C38F-440D-BE41-08BC348F94B3.jpeg
    8227E48C-C38F-440D-BE41-08BC348F94B3.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 174

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think its because somalis judge girls for what they wear

If she got her hair out or jeans on they assume shes a or some stupid shit like that

I think its because somalis judge girls for what they wear

If she got her hair out or jeans on they assume shes a or some stupid shit like that
You right about that. Idiotic because only Allah knows what the one with bigger garment is doing. Somalis can be judgmental.

I don't know, for some reason (some) mothers hate the thought of their daughters wearing pants. They are okay with their daughters wearing tight skirts that show their curvy body. But if she, for example, would wear pants they would go loco on their kids. They are not doing so for the fear of God but for the fear of what some randoms habaryar says.

Why is this a topic. Muslim girls should not be wearing pants or tight skirts. That is really wrong. Muslim shouldnr be wearing tight pants either. Dhaqan iyo diin baan lenahay. Would you want your mom to be dressed like that. Sida dayuuska baad uu hadleysa

Pants is a huge no no for somali mothers
even though they were wearing jeans in the 70/80s

The somali girls i see only wear tight ass skirts that show fuuto iyo curves
apparently that is perfectly fine according to somali mothers

as long as youre not wearing pants
you good
Somali logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending