Why don't more Somali women dresses like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Read surat axzab and the hadith. Then determine what is the proper attire for Muslim men and women. Also look into how man and women are buried.
Link it? I don't really have time now. I'll check it later.

fecf430ba9c2592ca6747e3e4af31e6f.jpg

31ab642dd9d7245cd0baf1e0fa20cede.jpg

XW7QhkEoukG4TIyQHTAL3S5Axl01Dsqr-pqhu8QCcmPuB9OOFAHmi4d5EGBFRxGGU2I=w720-h310

1bcda6518919c7a68eb3bcb4c1c7a954.jpg

41.jpg

d3781ced9be3306fd340b14d7fd14a33.jpg

ttt.jpg

338202a56d0dec2d37cc801b91d25475.jpg

Model-Fashion-Hijab-Casual.jpg
are these turks? they know how to dress modest and look good at the same time

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
If I wear jeans it defeats the purpose of wearing hijab. My thighs are bigger than the girls u posted.

Why are men so concerned about women wear though? It’s between them and Allah. I wonder why these same people aren’t as passionate about the men who abandon their children, get second wives behind their first wife’s backs, and do a bunch of other terrible things.

At the end of the day, our bodies, our choice.

Why are people so concerned about women wear though? It’s between them and Allah. I wonder why these same people aren’t as passionate about the men who abandon their children, get second wives behind their first wife’s backs, and do a bunch of other terrible things.

Such a terrible excuse to use when the topic is about having muslim somali girls dressing in a haram fashion. Just because someone else is doing bad doesnt mean you can also do wrong. That is plain stupidity. Im not your husband or father but only your brother. My jobs is to tell you right and wrong if im more informed.

مَّا عَلَى الرَّسُولِ إِلَّا الْبَلَاغُ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تُبْدُونَ وَمَا تَكْتُمُونَ - 5:99

Why are men so concerned about women wear though? It’s between them and Allah. I wonder why these same people aren’t as passionate about the men who abandon their children, get second wives behind their first wife’s backs, and do a bunch of other terrible things.

Such a bad excuse . its between me and Allah. So if i kill someone i shouldnt be punished because it is between me an Allah. Is that your copout.

Such a terrible excuse to use when the topic is about having muslim somali girls dressing in a haram fashion. Just because someone else is doing bad doesnt mean you can also do wrong. That is plain stupidity. Im not your husband or father but only your brother. My jobs is to tell you right and wrong if im more informed.

مَّا عَلَى الرَّسُولِ إِلَّا الْبَلَاغُ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تُبْدُونَ وَمَا تَكْتُمُونَ - 5:99
I already know a lot about the Deen. I’m not ignorant. I still don’t wear hijab.

So what? Should I be judged by human beings and not God? Should I question others when they’re committing minor sin as well? It ain’t my business. For all I know they’re ten times the Muslim that I am.
Such a bad excuse . its between me and Allah. So if i kill someone i shouldnt be punished because it is between me an Allah. Is that your copout.
You’re comparing me not wearing a cloth over my head to murder. Lmaoooo

I already know a lot about the Deen. I’m not ignorant. I still don’t wear hijab.

So what? Should I be judged by human beings and not God? Should I question others when they’re committing minor sin as well? It ain’t my business. For all I know they’re ten times the Muslim that I am.

Lets get to the second part later . first did you say that you not alot about the deen yet dont wear hijab? Why is that. Whats your reasoning

I will judge you yarey. If you wear indha shareer or bikini or baati I will judge you even as soon as you talk. I am a judgemental human.
Calaacalka halayska joojiyo

Status
Not open for further replies.