Why does Somalia care if Somaliland secedes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Could set off a chain reaction. After SL, what's stopping PL from leaving? And so on, and so on.

I am from Somali Republic, you are not. Go cry under the statues of your oppressors in Jigjiga

I am from Waamo waryaa, lower Jubba the most blessed and resourceful land in Somalia. You are incomparable with me as a garxajis victim. I dominate all Jubbaland, DDSI and NEP. I am a laandheere with power while you are a habar yoonis who get karbashed by jeegaans and Ogaden who you call "oppressed". Imagine being oppressed by people you consider "oppressed"?:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::mjlol::mjlol: Imagine sleeping everynight to the thought of being a double slave with this kinda logic :russ: nacalaa iidoor caranimo

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I am from Waamo waryaa, lower Jubba the most blessed and resourceful land in Somalia. You are incomparable with me as a garxajis victim. I dominate all Jubbaland, DDSI and NEP. I am a laandheere with power while you are a habar yoonis who get karbashed by jeegaans and Ogaden who you call "oppressed". Imagine being oppressed by people you consider "oppressed"?:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::mjlol::mjlol: Imagine sleeping everynight to the thought of being a double slave with this kinda logic :russ: nacalaa ****** caranimo

What is that? Sorry I couldn’t underhand you with that foreign in your mouth.
Slave in Waamo to KDF, slave in Gaarisa to KDF, Slave in Jigjiga to Amxaar.
Anything else?

ewHrQz4.jpg

FEPCEhd.jpg

Meles-Zenawi-Memorial-Statue-in-Jijiga-Ethiopia-01.jpg

BYexo.gif

gBc3M.gif

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
2b2UsG.gif

They remind of in America who mentally enslaved with hip hop. Dirgaax is the Cagdheer version of Hip hop. They blast it day and night whilst Axmaaro steals their oil/gas.

Yet this @JONB absolute doqon actually believes he controls anything beyond his two giant feet

What is that? Sorry I couldn’t underhand you with that foreign in your mouth.
Slave in Waamo to KDF, slave in Gaarisa to KDF, Slave in Jigjiga to Amxaar.
Anything else?

ewHrQz4.jpg

FEPCEhd.jpg

Meles-Zenawi-Memorial-Statue-in-Jijiga-Ethiopia-01.jpg

BYexo.gif

gBc3M.gif

Isaaqs are known to be colonial lapdogs. This is your profession along with using your women to get opportunities to use our Wells and feed yourself. Why we called you "ii door":francis:

Just like you use to sell them naked in European zoos. You are litterally colonial oyin with no dignity and salty that it doesn't work for you anymore. probably why you are also selling the ownerships of your ports:chrisfreshhah:

2b2UsG.gif

They remind of ******s in America who mentally enslaved with hip hop. Dirgaax is the Cagdheer version of Hip hop. They blast it day and night whilst Axmaaro steals their oil/gas.

Yet this @JONB absolute doqon actually believes he controls anything beyond his two giant feet

Still salty because you left your culture in the zoos and can't relate to us? The only culture you have left is bickering and crying like dhoocilo

Remember these are your ancestors:hemad: the colonial oyin
IMG_4815.JPG
IMG_4818.jpg

IMG_5437.JPG

Bal tan fiiriya? Why is this doqon smiling when she is being potrayed like an animal in a zoo. Waa xaywaan rasmi ah ileyn kuwani:mjlol:

Isaaqs have been singing "walaalaheen Itoobiya" for decades and it doesn't work for you anymore because Ogaden took that colonial lapdog power away from you, yaa iidooooor ibnu colonial dick riders since the 1800. Look at them carrying their British masters. Professional bootlickers iga dheh:pachah1:

IMG_4816.jpg

Look at your elders standing infront of an Ethiopian flag, begging Ethiopia to make Abdi Iley stop killing the iiidooor filth in Hawd. Abdi Iley is your Master waryaa wether you like it or not:lolbron:

And remember you will never dig those mass graves in Hawd like this

IMG_5642.jpg

You know why? because:

1. You will become extinct there

2. Anything that happens within Ethiopia's borders stays there too

You know It's game over waryaa

Just a genuine advice. Don't FKD when you are a walking L habar yoonis who gets karbashed by both your Ogaden and jeegaan Masters:jaynerd: laa xawla war fariiso:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts