Why does Somalia care if Somaliland secedes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somaliland is literally no threat to anyone

- lower population than Somalia
- lower outside influence
-lower GDP
- drought desert area
- hates Somalis (despite being Somalis themselves

Somalia literally has no reason to go through all this trouble?

-lower GDP
- drought desert area
- hates ̶s̶o̶m̶a̶l̶i̶s̶ Somalia (despite being Somalis themselves

fixed.

Somalia =/= Somalis

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

-lower GDP
- drought desert area
- hates Somalis (despite being Somalis themselves

Stop chatting shit, go to any somaliland city and town everyone is proud to be Somali

We just prefer to run things ourselves as the rest of you lot can't be trusted. You double crossed us far too many times

the reason why majority of Somalis are against Somaliland independence is simple..

A large percentage of Isaaq and non isaaq folks are against the ictiraaf seeking folks..

Majority of isaaq samaroon gudabirsi and harti are against it..

Also the reason for their independence call is flawed. it is based on lies...

That the South has committed massacre on them for one and only one reason, their qabiil...

1) who is them? All or a particular group?

2) which qabiil or qabiil have attacked and massacred them...??

It's all lies..nobody attacked them other than a power hungry dictator on his last breath...southern qabiil didn't even know what a burco was..or if gabiley was in Germany or jabaan...

Certain groups within isaaq need serious rehabilitation...

If anything besides habar gidir they are the only qabiil United in suppressing others in their own land...

If they stopped claiming Harti lands and seceded with only Isaaq lands then I would wish them all the best and hope for a cooperative and close knit relationship.

If they stopped claiming Harti lands and seceded with only Isaaq lands then I would wish them all the best and hope for a cooperative and close knit relationship.

What about the other isaaq tht don't support their ictiraaf and are in line to share a state with other Somalis...

That's not fair on them..

Qarxajis is atleast 30/40 of isaaq and don't really support independence

What about the other isaaq tht don't support their ictiraaf and are in line to share a state with other Somalis...

That's not fair on them..

Qarxajis is atleast 30/40 of isaaq and don't really support independence
No secession happens in any country without a referendum done by the UN. All I want is for Harti lands to be left alone and for the referendum to occur on Isaaq clan lines only. Eriteria had to accept a referendum even after winning its war of independence.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
well this thread sucks.

Kan Ethiopian ka baa iigu daran ee Somalia is mooday.

Isaaq is part and parcel of Somali republic and shall remain insha Allah. We don’t want to end up like the Ogadeen building statues of their oppressors and crying over dead Amxaar

well this thread sucks.

Kan Ethiopian ka baa iigu daran ee Somalia is mooday.

Isaaq is part and parcel of Somali republic and shall remain insha Allah. We don’t want to end up like the Ogadeen building statues of their oppressors and crying over dead Amxaar

You already celebrate Ethiopian holidays and have been screaming walaalaheen Itoobiya for decades while Ogaden were opposing the regime. Don't throw Stones when you live in a glass house.

I know waxaad toobad keentay when we started exterminate your kind in Hawd

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
You already celebrate Ethiopian holidays and have been screaming walaalaheen Itoobiya for decades while Ogaden were opposing the regime. Don't throw Stones when you live in a glass house.

I know waxaad toobad keentay when we started exterminate your kind in Hawd
I am from Somali Republic, you are not. Go cry under the statues of your oppressors in Jigjiga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending