Why does it upset Somali men when Somali women date out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Somali men are just like black woman, always talking about the other gender dating out. They’re obsessed, why can’t you accept that not all Somali women are attracted to Somali men.

The funny thing is there are more Somali men who date out than Somali women, but you wouldn’t think so based on what the men on this forum constantly talk about.

Also the reason why a lot of our neets are depressed is because they were promised a fine young damsel who would cook and clean for them when they get older. Now that they’ve been in the real world and no one is interested in dating a man-child, the neets are in a catatonic state of shock.

Also, if you’re gonna make a thread about this and whinge, please don’t, it’s pathetic! When I’m reading your comments it sounds so desperate. “Why don’t Somali girls want us boohoo”.

We’re not mad that you date out. It’s just that Somali women (some) when going for an ajanabi, seem to get with low-value males. I’d have no problem with it if the guy was educated, attractive, high income, high status, etc The problem is when these females justify their choice by highlighting the problems in our community and then running into the arms of another dead beat. This’ll tarnish your reputation - and ours - humiliate your family and most importantly, Somali women will be viewed as easy pickings. Hence, the coining of the term, cheap and clean.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I get triggered. I cant imagine them breeding Madow offsprings

images

Tbh I don't think majority of somali men are like this in real life..as for the ones who talk about it religiously on here..they have noticeable signs of having Mommy issues

Muji

VIP
We’re not mad that you date out. It’s just that Somali women (some) when going for an ajanabi, seem to get with low-value males. I’d have no problem with it if the guy was educated, attractive, high income, high status, etc The problem is when these females justify their choice by highlighting the problems in our community and then running into the arms of another dead beat. This’ll tarnish your reputation - and ours - humiliate your family and most importantly, Somali women will be viewed as easy pickings. Hence, the coining of the term, cheap and clean.

This doesn’t explain why you guys care.

When Somali men date out they usually get with ugly fat white chicks, you don’t see any of us complain.

Why get upset over a Somali stranger dating white lowly men when most Somali girls marry Somali lowly men, it’s the same right?

Lol a xalimo marrying an ajanabi is going to humiliate the whole of the Somali community lol, do you hear yourself. You sound insane.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I personally don't really care. Date whoever you want. But it also goes both ways. I remember I went to wonderland with my ex who was ajnabi and I was getting death stares from a few xalimos:meleshame:

Muji

VIP
I personally don't really care. Date whoever you want. But it also goes both ways. I remember I went to wonderland with my ex who was ajnabi and I was getting death stares from a few xalimos:meleshame:

Lol somalis stare regardless.

Anyway where was the ajanabi from?

Apollo

VIP
This doesn’t explain why you guys care.

When Somali men date out they usually get with ugly fat white chicks, you don’t see any of us complain.

Why get upset over a Somali stranger dating white lowly men when most Somali girls marry Somali lowly men, it’s the same right?

Lol a xalimo marrying an ajanabi is going to humiliate the whole of the Somali community lol, do you hear yourself. You sound insane.

Somali women who marry out lose their tribal membership and membership in the Somali community.

Somali woman + foreign guy = non-Somali children.

Muji

VIP
Somali women who marry out lose their tribal membership and membership in the Somali community.

Somali woman + foreign guy = non-Somali children.

No that’s backwards.

We have genetics test now, we know the kids will be biracial. No need to use sexist male lineages anymore.

They can claim to be either one of their parents ethnicity. This shouldn’t concern you.
Again you asked why it bothers us I told you we don't want a child with the last name Roger to call himself Somali.
Anyways he can't cause he doesn't have a qabil :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending