Why do you stare at people so much?

There’s nothing wrong with checking someone out briefly. I just get annoyed when a man stares continuously without breaking eye contact, or straight up looks your body up and down in a very obvious manner. Its uncomfortable.
Some guys do this because they really want to talk to the girl but they don't have the gut/courage to contact her and the situation then turns into an awkward staring :mjlol:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
There’s nothing wrong with checking someone out briefly. I just get annoyed when a man stares continuously without breaking eye contact, or straight up looks your body up and down in a very obvious manner. Its uncomfortable.
You don't see me complaining about when a chick stares at me to the point of almost drooling. We men don't find that uncomfortable unless it's a crazy/drunk sjw blm, colored hair chick who says he sexually assaulted me by staring back at me

You don't see me complaining about when a chick stares at me to the point of almost drooling. We men don't find that uncomfortable unless it's a crazy/drunk sjw blm, colored hair chick who says he sexually assaulted me by staring back at me
Toxic feminism is unhealthy and dangerous to the world.. They wanna reduce men to sperm donors

I’m already warning you and @IgaFuuq to not start with your weird memes:ufdup:

1603043444936.gif

No because I do the same when I find a guy cute otherwise it would be hypocritical of me, i meant the checking out part:yousmart:
Thats fair.. But since we are talking about people staring at you, here where I live we have white people staring at us.. Sometimes I come walking on the side walk and I often notice these old/middle aged white people driving by in their car and staring at me like they are in the zoo or something.. These cadaans can't control themselves walahi.

Thats fair.. But since we are talking about people staring at you, here where I live we have white people staring at us.. Sometimes I come walking on the side walk and I often notice these old/middle aged white people driving by in their car and staring at me like they are in the zoo or something.. These cadaans can't control themselves walahi.

loool they are probably thinking what is this nigg*r doing here. All jokes aside tho don’t think about them too much they are not worth it.

loool they are probably thinking what is this nigg*r doing here. All jokes aside tho don’t think about them too much they are not worth it.
I have to tell them as Somali, I have the same skull type as an caucasian, how can they mistake me for a negr*e :mjhaps:

Thanks for the good advice :samwelcome:

[/QUOTE]
How should a man approach woman he likes then.

I stare at woman but not directly at them but something near them and they look at where I’m staring. Then I ask what you looking at then give them a wink

Jungle

VIP
What a dumb thread. Literally everyone knows why men do that, and it isn't a compliment. A man that stares at you is purposely trying to make you uncomfortable and sees women as objects to gawk at.
Yep this is me depending on the look in your eye. See when you scanned her up n down whilst she walking up basically letting her know the back is getting a long ass stare as well. It is what is :mjdontkno:

I stare at woman but not directly at them but something near them and they look at where I’m staring. Then I ask what you looking at then give them a wink

That’s weird if they are looking at the spot you’re looking at then why are you asking questions, they are not looking at you?:ayaanswag:

Trending

Latest posts