Why do you stare at people so much?

What a dumb thread. Literally everyone knows why men do that, and it isn't a compliment. A man that stares at you is purposely trying to make you uncomfortable and sees women as objects to gawk at.
Fam it depends where he stares at you If he is making eye contact with you or you catch a guy staring at you, he is probably attracted to you if he stares at your private areas he’s probably fanaticizing about you it depends where he stares

Also I would like to encourage everyone to get along...@Destiny is not a bad person, she's a bit misguided with all the race and feminism bullshit but I'm sure she has her heart in the right place.. I hope she quits with the victim mentality one day starts to see the world in different color instead of being in box divided into race and gender, where all the groups see each other as enemies.

@Idyllic
If a guy gives you eye contact and he's interested to get to know you because your attractive to him is that a bad thing? Other girls are also welcome to answer.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
How am I an inceI? Because I don’t like men staring me down when I’m going about my business? How about you go download Grindr and get that “special” male attention in minutes.
You couldn't find real men so now you resort to fruity nibbas? :mjkkk:

You probably think you're all it without men but irl you're just a suugo stained xalimo who thinks she's woke without faaraxs gtfoh

Also I would like to encourage everyone to get along...@Destiny is not a bad person, she's a bit misguided with all the race and feminism bullshit but I'm sure she has her heart in the right place.. I hope she quits with the victim mentality one day and starts to see the world in color instead of being in box divided into race and feminism, where all groups see each other as enemies.

Stop derailing my thread with bs wariya save your simping for another thread but not mine! I have had enough of people derailing my threads with nonsense:ufdup:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Also I would like to encourage everyone to get along...@Destiny is not a bad person, she's a bit misguided with all the race and feminism bullshit but I'm sure she has her heart in the right place.. I hope she quits with the victim mentality one day and starts to see the world in color instead of being in box divided into race and feminism, where all groups see each other as enemies.
Simp :susp::pacspit:

Stop derailing my thread with bs wariya save your simping for another thread but not mine! I have had enough of people derailing my threads with nonsense:ufdup:

:damn: :damn:

I was trying to get everyone to get along waving a white flag and all but got shot with a bazooka :mjhaps:

Last edited:
War ya alle ya qan? :faysalwtf:
stop derailing my thread!!
1603042005112.gif

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Why is it such a crime if a guy checks out a girl he's finds attractive?
There’s nothing wrong with checking someone out briefly. I just get annoyed when a man stares continuously without breaking eye contact, or straight up looks your body up and down in a very obvious manner. Its uncomfortable.

Trending