Why do you stare at people so much?

u had something on ur face

I liked the bariis comment more
1603036334362.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
What a dumb thread. Literally everyone knows why men do that, and it isn't a compliment. A man that stares at you is purposely trying to make you uncomfortable and sees women as objects to gawk at.
I lost two brain cells reading your post. Fkn reach

What a dumb thread. Literally everyone knows why men do that, and it isn't a compliment. A man that stares at you is purposely trying to make you uncomfortable and sees women as objects to gawk at.

Naya get out of my thread with your feminism and women solidarity bs. If you don’t have answers to my questions don’t comment any further.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I lost two brain cells reading your post. Fkn reach
How is it a reach? It's not normal for someone to stare you down, and yet some random man will always be there to do just that, every time you go out. I can only think they haven't been taught any manners. Sorry if I don't feel complimented by someone looking at me like a piece of meat.

How is it a reach? It's not normal for someone to stare you down, and yet some random man will always be there to do just that, every time you go out. I can only think they haven't been taught any manners. Sorry if I don't feel complimented by someone looking at me like a piece of meat.

I will report your comments for derailments if you don’t stop either answer my questions or get out!

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Naya get out of my thread with your feminism and women solidarity bs. If you don’t have answers to my questions don’t comment any further.
It's not my fault you're self esteem is in the gutter that you think men ogling you is a compliment. And you're always whining in my threads, so I don't know what you expect.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Who ignored you?

It's not my fault you're self esteem is in the gutter that you think men ogling you is a compliment. And you're always whining in my threads, so I don't know what you expect.

I knew your comments were based on our history. Lady I don’t need saving from anyone and weren’t you the girl who was being fiddled by ajnabis against her will? Whose self esteem is low then?:susp:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I knew your comments were based on our history. Lady I don’t need saving from anyone and weren’t you the girl who was being fiddled by ajnabis against her will? Whose self esteem is low then?:susp:
I’ve been touched inappropriately by multiple men who were all nonSomali, but that doesn’t mean Somali men are suddenly angels, so I don’t get your point there. Truth is male attention ain’t special. You’re the one getting offended because you know I’m right.

I’ve been touched inappropriately by multiple men who were all nonSomali, but that doesn’t mean Somali men are suddenly angels, so I don’t get your point there. Truth is male attention ain’t special. You’re the one getting offended because you know I’m right.

Don’t project your history with men onto me then wtf I have no history of any man touching me inappropriately non somalis and somalis alike so what’s your point? Where did I argue for Somali men? Your hate for men in general is unhealthy and stems from your history with them so please stop thinking every female must think and resonate like you. Go and seek professional help instead of trying to find someone to share your miserable attitude with!
1603038626041.gif

Thats not normal and as Somali man I wouldn't do that to a woman without consent.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You sound like a blm qumayo. Even though what happened to you wasn't good, it doesn't make sense to generalize all men based on the few you've encountered. That's femcel mentality and you're still reaching...hope you don't break your back with all that reach

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Thats not normal and as Somali man I wouldn't do that to a woman without consent.
You’re right, I’m not blaming all men or Somali men. These kind of people exist through all ethnicities. I was just responding to the OP who made a snide comment about me and ajnabi men. There are weirdos in every group.

You’re right, I’m not blaming all men or Somali men. These kind of people exist through all ethnicities. I was just responding to the OP who made a snide comment about me and ajnabi men. There are weirdos in every group.
You are right but you should be careful who you hang out with, if some men feel you are a bit cheap they'll try their luck on the women/girl.. I don't think they'll just randomly go and grab on muslim woman who's minding her own business. Btw not saying it cannot happen, but chances are slim.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
You sound like a blm qumayo. Even though what happened to you wasn't good, it doesn't make sense to generalize all men based on the few you've encountered. That's femcel mentality and you're still reaching...hope you don't break your back with all that reach
How am I an inceI? Because I don’t like men staring me down when I’m going about my business? How about you go download Grindr and get that “special” male attention in minutes.

Trending