Why do you guys support Farmaajo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lets discuss why do you support the leader of Muqdisho?
And why do you not support him?

This isn't about qabiil FKD. Just an open discussion.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Lets discuss why do you support the leader of Muqdisho?
And why do you not support him?

This isn't about qabiil FKD. Just an open discussion.
He gave me hope in somalia without him i wouldn't have signed up to ss real talk wallahi

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
How did he make you sign up on SS?

Interesting.
During the 3 nights i couldnt sleep after he became president i became in touch with my somalinimo and whike web surfing somali topics thus site came up i then used to ghost and finally made an account

Gibiin-Udug

During the 3 nights i couldnt sleep after he became president i became in touch with my somalinimo and whike web surfing somali topics thus site came up i then used to ghost and finally made an account
Interesting, so all of your life, you weren't in touch with your Somalinimo but the minute Farmaajo was elected, something sparked in you. What have you learned about Somalinimo so far? Do you like what you've discovered?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
He was a populist during his campaign. It's the era of populists and we supported our liberal populist. It's a global phenomenon on both the right and left. On the right, we saw the rise of Trump, Le Pen, Geert Wilders and many others. On the left, we saw Macron, Bernie Sanders and Farmaajo. Also I support him because he's a liberal who has the support of the population.

Gibiin-Udug

He was a populist during his campaign. It's the era of populists and we supported our liberal populist. It's a global phenomenon on both the right and left. On the right, we saw the rise of Trump, Le Pen, Geert Wilders and many others. On the left, we saw Macron, Bernie Sanders and Farmaajo. Also I support him because he's a liberal who has the support of the population.
He's not liberal, he's a republican, who also voted for Trump.

AlphaSomali

Were set
He's the leader of Somalia, not moqdishu.
He is more in control of Mogadishu than Somalia. He doesn't control the affairs of Puntland or Jubbaland. They are just autonomous states with just Somalia have written over it. It is Considered Somalia just by the Cadaan men but not Qabil, Politically and socially.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
He is more in control of Mogadishu than Somalia. He doesn't control the affairs of Puntland or Jubbaland. They are just autonomous states with just Somalia have written over it. It is Considered Somalia just by the Cadaan men but not Qabil, Politically and socially.
basically a paper nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending