Why do you guys support Farmaajo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSomali

Were set
basically a paper nation
Yes, Jubbaland and Puntland don't even need Somalia, They have they're own Military and Government.

Welcome to the Paper Nation of Somalia. Somalia is Darood Country, Puntland is ruled by Majerteen man, Somalia Benadri region Merehan and Jubbaland Wayteen.

Somaliland is the last country to be part of the Darood.

AlphaSomali

Were set
Yes, Jubbaland and Puntland don't even need Somalia, They have they're own Military and Government.

Welcome to the Paper Nation of Somalia. Somalia is Darood Country, Puntland is ruled by Majerteen man, Somalia Benadri region Merehan and Jubbaland Wayteen.

Oh yes even Somali region of Ethiopia Reer Abdulle Ali yusuf.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland

Regional power house - PaperNation - Vassel states - The federation of Ethiopia

AlphaSomali

Were set
So you believe Somalia shouldn't exist?
Historically there was no such thing as Somalia. That why somalia back then was good.

Somalia is just a region. What was Somalia before colonistaion
Warsengli, Majerteen, Ogaden, Ajuuran and Adal sultanaates and garaadates.

Von

Historically there was no such thing as Somalia. That why somalia back then was good.

Somalia is just a region. What was Somalia before colonistaion
Warsengli, Majerteen, Ogaden, Ajuuran and Adal sultanaates and garaadates.
150 years ago there was no such thing as Germany, 250 years ago America didn't exist, The times have changed and so do Somalis if they want to survive in the modern age of the nation states.

AlphaSomali

Were set
150 years ago there was no such thing as Germany, 250 years ago America didn't exist, The times have changed and so do Somalis if they want to survive in the modern age of the nation states.
But Germans are not in tribes anymore and America is a collections of people.

Somalia are still in tribes.

Von

But Germans are not in tribes anymore and America is a collections of people.

Somalia are still in tribes.
So Somalis shouldn't change with the times ? are we meant to hold onto this decaying system? we need to reform if we want to survive in the age of nation states

Von

The Arabs survived with Qabil.
Even UAE made a qabil consul
Yeah cause of oil money and it always governed not just by one clan but by one family. Arabs peninsula area are a textbook example of what not to do before you become highly wealth. The UAE pumps it people full free social services, it only when the economic issues of the future, where those deep qabil faultlines return to the surface. They haven't dealt with mass social reform.
Its time for Somalis to move on from the clan system and with 75 percent of the population under 30 now is a good time for change

AlphaSomali

Were set
Yeah cause of oil money and it always governed not just by one clan but by one family. Arabs peninsula area are a textbook example of what not to do before you become highly wealth. The UAE pumps it people full free social services, it only when the economic issues of the future, where those deep qabil faultlines return to the surface. They haven't dealt with mass social reform.
Ogaden has more mineral wealth than Somalia. Qabil is a social thing and can never leave man head.

Make a family rule Somalia. Thats how england done i

Von

Ogaden has more mineral wealth than Somalia. Qabil is a social thing and can never leave man head.

Make a family rule Somalia. Thats how england done i
i doubt that but yes Western Somalia is wealthy but do Somalis control it? nope. Most of the world was once clan-based and changed, We can bring some of the positive aspects of the old qabil system in the modern era like loyalty to family ect. if the Japanese can change their own society to survive (Meiji restoration) then it can be done by Somalis too
I don't know about having one family rule but autocracy is the only form of government Somalis understand with our 68 IQ

Wadinimo starts when Gobolnimo develops Somalia.

Every President knows this.

Just go back 600 years to the period of Ajuuran, if you didn't show loyalty to the Emirs and Aristocrats it would be difficult for you to buy textiles, spices, jewelry and have currency. Xamaar has always had the coins and currency to trade and do business on the horn for Somalis. It was home to every Somali who came to seek opportunity that shared a common language, religion and culture. Qabil was just your identification card; and we all lived under the rule of the Emirs.

When you enter Mogadishu you must respect the Emir; no matter who he is. Now that we have 6 other Emirs, trust gets dicey with allegiances. However, everyone knows who the final Emir is. And Mogadishu is where all our dignity leads back to.

Until then, you answer to the Emir who's state your barkiin rests in.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Interesting, so all of your life, you weren't in touch with your Somalinimo but the minute Farmaajo was elected, something sparked in you. What have you learned about Somalinimo so far? Do you like what you've discovered?
Baisically now i know a bit too much for my age but im more informed than your regular uncle so i count that as a blessing my g

AlphaSomali

Were set
i doubt that but yes Western Somalia is wealthy but do Somalis control it? nope. Most of the world was once clan-based and changed, We can bring some of the positive aspects of the old qabil system in the modern era like loyalty to family ect. if the Japanese can change their own society to survive (Meiji restoration) then it can be done by Somalis too
I don't know about having one family rule but autocracy is the only form of government Somalis understand with our 68 IQ
The IQ of 68 is a blank lie. They are different types of Intelligence, By the way Somali History went well qabil until colonisation and Secularism.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending