Why do you guys support Farmaajo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LarryThePuntite

I think of we become confederation like Switzerland it would be great.
main-qimg-af154ece2eb39492abf122ce4893f25b.webp

Each region will decide his own political and business structure.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The IQ of 68 is a blank lie. They are different types of Intelligence, By the way Somali History went well qabil until colonisation and Secularism.
The 68 IQ thing was a joke but you get the point, Somalis needs heavy management before democracy. Yeah qabil went well because it didn't matter

Von

@LarryThePuntite

I think of we become confederation like Switzerland it would be great.
main-qimg-af154ece2eb39492abf122ce4893f25b.webp

Each region will decide his own political and business structure.
I think Australian model is better, we have central government that assists and works with states

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
But Germans are not in tribes anymore and America is a collections of people.

Somalia are still in tribes.
don't listen to these people it is best we go are own way. The concept of Somalia is a failed State introduced by the White man. A device forced upon us by the blinding light of nationalism. Once we regained our sight somalis have started to see s it for what is a ploy by evil unionist to dominate and control other regions for their own benefit . Inshallah we will be free and Somaliland will lead the way. Somaliland Ha Noolato.

Ethiopia ha noolato, Ugandishu Ha Burbuurto.:rejoice:

AlphaSomali

Were set
don't listen to these people it is best we go are own way. The concept of Somalia is a failed State introduced by the White man. A device forced upon us by the blinding light of nationalism. Once we regained our sight somalis have started to see s it for what is a ploy by evil unionist to dominate and control other regions for their own benefit . Inshallah we will be free and Somaliland will lead the way. Somaliland Ha Noolato.

Somalia is a failed dream.

Von

Then the Landers will see the light for what Somaliland truely is, a bigone state created by the white men and then Sool will be free from Somaliland. Once Sool is free then Taleh District in the northern Sool shall fight to free us from the nation of Sool and when The Taleh Republic is free, i demand my house become its own nation. True Somali freedom shall be reached:rejoice:

Then the Landers will see the light for what Somaliland truely is, a bigone state created by the white men and then Sool will be free from Somaliland. Once Sool is free then Taleh District in the northern Sool shall fight to free us from the nation of Sool and when The Taleh Republic is free, i demand my house become its own nation. True Somali freedom shall be reached:rejoice:

Perfect example of how most on here think. Unbelievably pathetic and useless.

Von

Perfect example of how most on here think. Unbelievably pathetic and useless.
most people in general, don't see the bigger picture and would support their qabil states even when it hurts the long-term future of the whole nation. Hopefully, people will realize that the Somali nation is larger than their qabil state.
if he brings back the inner circle (MOD alliance) i support him 102%
What inner circle ?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
most people in general, don't see the bigger picture and would support their qabil states even when it hurts the long-term future of the whole nation. Hopefully, people will realize that the Somali nation is larger than their qabil state.

What inner circle ?
The inner circle was a political alliance during the era of MSB. It was code named "MOD". This acronym stood for Mareehaan (Siad Barre's clan), Ogaden (the clan of Siad Barre's mother), and Dulbahante (the clan of Siad Barre son-in-law Colonel Ahmad Sulaymaan Abdullah, who headed the NSS Intelligence). These were the three clans whose members formed the government's inner circle. In 1975, for example, ten of the twenty members of the SRC were from the Daarood clan-family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending