Why do xalimos think they're too good for faraaxs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They are not the type of women you want to be with. They screaming Somali men are shit then complain that none want to settle with them. Also, most of these ladies are invisible and will latch on to what ever men give them attention. Why do you think they are with low class men?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Maybe because East African features are now socially desirable. Whites left right and center are getting lip fillers, tans and curly hair treatments to look more “exotic”. These features come naturally to Somali girls, so when they marry out they feel like they need to show the world how desired they are by other races and how much better they are than everyone else by bagging even the most conservative races like Eastern Europeans or indho yares. It’s all about vanity and ego unfortunately. :meleshame:

What a load of horseshit. There is nothing exotic or unique about Xalimos.

When one thinks of exotic, this is what they are thinking of

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muji

VIP
Somali men are the biggest cucks in the world because they have been cucked by the second biggest cucks in history. Somali women are marching to Korea as we speak in search for Jung Lee and his 3 inch piece. All to get away from the disgusting wrench of Somali men and their dirty unwashed macwis. You can laugh at how cucked asians are but they are taking your women and posting it on YouTube!

I’ve just checked twitter and have found out Somali men think they are conservatives. You baboons might want to google what that means because you don’t work, you fornicate and you bastards drink. Now tell me how that makes you a Salafi, a republican or a conservative? Hypocrites! Tell me where you find an unemployed Somalian refugee Republican? With nothing to his name, begging hoyo for her ayuto.

48092393-FFBE-4311-BC65-78ACA2C38A88.jpeg

Somali men are the biggest cucks in the world because they have been cucked by the second biggest cucks in history. Somali women are marching to Korea as we speak in search for Jung Lee and his 3 inch piece. All to get away from the disgusting wrench of Somali men and their dirty unwashed macwis. You can laugh at how cucked asians are but they are taking your women and posting it on YouTube!

I’ve just checked twitter and have found out Somali men think they are conservatives. You baboons might want to google what that means because you don’t work, you fornicate and you bastards drink. Now tell me how that makes you a Salafi, a republican or a conservative? Hypocrites! Tell me where you find an unemployed Somalian refugee Republican? With nothing to his name, begging hoyo for her ayuto.

View attachment 54768
billbored.gif

Atleast u tried...

View attachment 54768

Looks like you still got it. :drakelaugh:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

View attachment 54768

Few Xalimos marrying out isn't a problem when some faraaxs are doing the same. We aren't ridiculed in the mainstream media like Asian men are which is the reason Asians are the most cucked ethnicity :manny:

Last edited:
I wonder what u base this assumption on? Twitter?
I'm not denying there are somali girls who look down on somali guys and are adamant on marrying outside of their culture (which I frankly don't care about) but I still think the majority want themselves a decent Faarax in the future?

Personally: I'm into Somali guys, I'm attracted to them and I prefer someone from my own culture. That however doesn't mean I have to be into single every one? I can have standards? I think that's where the problem lies. Yes, there are some Faraxs I won't give the time of the day and that's okay.
There's no reason to be upset about this as guys can be extremely superficial themselves. So if a girl rejects you or doesn't react to your various efforts to get her attention: move on and don't assume she's arrogant or is selfhating. A woman doesn't owe you anything.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
They are not the type of women you want to be with. They screaming Somali men are shit then complain that none want to settle with them. Also, most of these ladies are invisible and will latch on to what ever men give them attention. Why do you think they are with low class men?
If you worried about some ha limo with issues then you are missing out on life.that is why I settled down with Arab wife.ha limo is a thing of the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts