Why do xalimos think they're too good for faraaxs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Girls and boys are separated from early on, relationships built on trust and mutual respect wont develop in such an environment

Speaking of trust do you think Somali girls trust ajnabi more than Somalis I mean if the relationship goes sour with the ajnabi he cant do much compared to the Somali Guy if decides to air her business to everyone he can hurt her reputation more than the ajnabi cause hes closer to the community

I remember there was this one farax in the US that sent nudes to the girls family the girl is dumb to send nudes in the first place but that Guy was messed to sending to her family

Speaking of trust do you think Somali girls trust ajnabi more than Somalis I mean if the relationship goes sour with the ajnabi he cant do much compared to the Somali Guy if decides to air her business to everyone he can hurt her reputation more than the ajnabi cause hes closer to the community

I remember there was this one farax in the US that sent nudes to the girls family the girl is dumb to send nudes in the first place but that Guy was messed to sending to her family
Ceeb badanaa!!!:kanyehmm::mjcry::snoop::jcoleno:

Fels

#trollhunter
Working out help to a degree but our physiology, muscle tone, bone density, etc our the byproducts of genes.

Look at the average somali girl..no tone(usually a stomach), no shapely ass or naturally busty breast. Now compare her to the average african american girl...those girls our thick, born with abs...huge asses and breast..its almost unfair.
If they were that perfect why are their men leaving them and avoiding them like the plague:siilaanyolaugh:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ceeb badanaa!!!:kanyehmm::mjcry::snoop::jcoleno:

MINNEAPOLIS (KARE 11) The Hennepin County Attorney has charged one of the state's first "revenge " cases since the legislature passed the law last year.

Mohamed+Omar.jpg

Mohamed Omar is charged with one count of "nonconsensual dissemination of private sexual images" commonly referred to as "revenge ."
Mohamed Omar is charged with one count of "nonconsensual dissemination of private sexual images" commonly referred to as "revenge ."

The victim is an ex-girlfriend. A woman whom Omar, last March, videotaped while they had sex and while she was dressing, according to court documents.

The very next day -- a threat.

Court documents say he told her if she didn't continue to have sex with him, "he would release the video to her mother and friends."

"It's blackmail with images," said Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman.

Freeman charged Omar after the man allegedly followed through with that threat, sending the video to at least three of the woman's family members.

"I think it's terrible. Pictures of intimate actions sent to other people to embarrass you, that's about as low as you can get," Freeman said.

According to the criminal complaint, Omar also sent threatening text messages to the victim and, for months, she continued to have sex with him so that he wouldn't release the video.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Most blacks and whites aren't muscular though. Majority of them are either fat or skinny similar to Somali men population. @Apollo statistics also confirms this.

While back home many gyms are opening and you'll see it'll become a famous thing for Somali men to go gym. It's starting to blow up back home.

This comment :russ:

Screenshot_20180919-194224_YouTube.jpg

There is no problem with marrying out, every ethnicity does it. But somali women are the only ones who pursue a youtube career right after they marry out, as if they're trying to prove something too their peers. And tbh its cringey asf.
And they always end up with ugly white social rejects so there is really nothing to brag about.
And they always come for
our looks lol ,What xalimos dont understand is that minus the makeup yall look exactly like us
minus the make up they look uglier than the ugliest somali guy

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Dont u worry guys most of those lovers will end up with a poor Faarax anyways. Most of their parents wont accept Somalis from a particular Qabiil let alone a monkey from Jamaica or Nigeria.

I wouldnt call it genes Somalis got an unhealthy diet with too much carbs

Besides if youre gonna work out to get big you cant rely on Hooyos cooking you gotta learn to Cook
THIS IS A MYTH

somali guys will eat proteins all day but they would be skinny luugo basto

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
THIS IS A MYTH

somali guys will eat proteins all day but they would be skinny luugo basto

No sxb thats not true, its pretty simple if you're in calorie surplus you're gonna gain weight, and if deficit then you're gonna loose weight

Working out help to a degree but our physiology, muscle tone, bone density, etc our the byproducts of genes.

Look at the average somali girl..no tone(usually a stomach), no shapely ass or naturally busty breast. Now compare her to the average african american girl...those girls our thick, born with abs...huge asses and breast..its almost unfair.
i have smashed a slim somali girl with nice bubble ass, wallahi they exist saxib. it's getting rare but they exist saxib and they defo don't come on these nerdy forum or bash men on twitter, they are busy looking good.

same goes for somali guys, muscular somali guys exist.

i might be a tall skinny farax, my cousin is a 5'8 muscular somali guy
this is a pic of him i cropped of him!

VY-zjSxS.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending