Why do xalimos think they're too good for faraaxs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
There is no problem with marrying out, every ethnicity does it. But somali women are the only ones who pursue a youtube career right after they marry out, as if they're trying to prove something too their peers. And tbh its cringey asf.
And they always end up with ugly white social rejects so there is really nothing to brag about.
And they always come for
our looks lol ,What xalimos dont understand is that minus the makeup yall look exactly like us

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
most of the time they arent even attractive themselves is rare to find an attractive somali woman WITH sharaf married out... i think is to do with low self esteem and self hate and want to make somali guys jealous despite them not doing any favor for themselves since their husbands are almost always unattractive lmfao. But what we also have to look into is why is this mostly common in our community? i feel like somali guys should be blamed as much as somali females.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
most of the time they arent even attractive themselves is rare to find an attractive somali woman WITH sharaf married out... i think is to do with low self esteem and self hate and want to make somali guys jealous despite them not doing any favor for themselves since their husbands are almost always unattractive lmfao. But what we also have to look into is why is this mostly common in our community? i feel like somali guys should be blamed as much as somali females.

For what sxb? These women are pathetic and embarrassing, if you gonna marry out then there is no need for the whole world to know, unless you have an agenda behind the marriage

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
For what sxb? These women are pathetic and embarrassing, if you gonna marry out then there is no need for the whole world to know, unless you have an agenda behind the marriage
i think they do have an agenda to rub it on our faces is quite obvious but i wouldnt say all there are genuine somali interracial youtubers that ive seen

Maybe because East African features are now socially desirable. Whites left right and center are getting lip fillers, tans and curly hair treatments to look more “exotic”. These features come naturally to Somali girls, so when they marry out they feel like they need to show the world how desired they are by other races and how much better they are than everyone else by bagging even the most conservative races like Eastern Europeans or indho yares. It’s all about vanity and ego unfortunately. :meleshame:

There is no problem with marrying out, every ethnicity does it. But somali women are the only ones who pursue a youtube career right after they marry out, as if they're trying to prove something too their peers. And tbh its cringey asf.
And they always end up with ugly white social rejects so there is really nothing to brag about.
And they always come for
our looks lol ,What xalimos dont understand is that minus the makeup yall look exactly like us

Why do you allow basic xalimos to literary affect the mood and vibe of your life...especially woman that are complete strangers to you? Shape up my man!

Apollo

VIP
Somalis are not going to survive in the diaspora. They are massively outnumbered and the media propagandizes the youth to race mix with others.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somalis are not going to survive in the diaspora. They are massively outnumbered and the media propagandizes the youth to race mix with others.
not to mention the increase in self hatred and looking down on somali men is very prevelant nowadays just take twitter for example and also universities and high schools both gendes dont interact and always avoid each other

They don't like Somali boys because they think ya'll are skinny lugo baasto that don't go to the gym . They want a muscular Madow or cadaan oo xoogan

not to mention the increase in self hatred and looking down on somali men is very prevelant nowadays just take twitter for example and also universities and high schools both gendes dont interact and always avoid each other
You are the psychologist here tell us why this is the case.

Apollo

VIP
They don't like Somali boys because they think ya'll are skinny lugo baasto that don't go to the gym . They want a muscular Madow or cadaan oo xoogan

Most Madows and Whites in the West are fat fucks, especially in America and the UK.

Obesity (not even overweight, but obese!) rates:

nihms823249f2.jpg

women attach their self worth to their looks,somali women are beautiful but the worst part about a farax is also the worst part about a xalimo,but atleast xalimos have their beauty to enforce their egos even if they are lowlifes like their farax counterparts,and they somehow think they are better from genes that they got from pure somali parents
also its a pyschological defence mechanism since somalis look down on intermarriages when they show of they are trying to show they dont care what other people think but its the exact opposite,they try to make it seem like its something unique but interracial marriages happen all the time and no one really gives a f*ck about a somali one except somalis

funny enough between my parents my mother is the one that is extremely against interracial marriages,she is extremely proud of her heritage,i inherited that from her more than from my late father who wouldnt care who i marry or get involved with
somali girls are definetly not the most beautiful girls i can get out there but i cant see my self with any other race they are perfect too me
made a thread about this before idiots thought i was xalimo bashing

Somali have the worst genes....the men our skinny and the girls have literary no shape or tone...either super skinny or fat.... The crazy part about somali girls is they usually dont have big breasts unless their huge ....wallahi god has not been nice to us.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You are the psychologist here tell us why this is the case.
as i said the reason for this is due to self hate they want to be desperately accepted by foreign men since is edge and cool to always impress the opposite of your ethnicities we see how xaalimos on twitter go on an emotional carnage when an ajnabi guy disses them they get easily hurt. They also know somali men are the least desired and are a laughing stock to the world and ofcourse to impress ajanabi target the weakes link from their demographic

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somali have the worst genes....the men our skinny and the girls have literary no shape or tone...either super skinny or fat.... The crazy part about somali girls is they usually dont have big breasts unless their huge ....wallahi god has not been nice to us.
I wouldnt call it genes Somalis got an unhealthy diet with too much carbs

Besides if youre gonna work out to get big you cant rely on Hooyos cooking you gotta learn to Cook

I wouldnt call it genes Somalis got an unhealthy diet with too much carbs

Besides if youre gonna work out to get big you cant rely on Hooyos cooking you gotta learn to Cook

Working out help to a degree but our physiology, muscle tone, bone density, etc our the byproducts of genes.

Look at the average somali girl..no tone(usually a stomach), no shapely ass or naturally busty breast. Now compare her to the average african american girl...those girls our thick, born with abs...huge asses and breast..its almost unfair.

as i said the reason for this is due to self hate they want to be desperately accepted by foreign men since is edge and cool to always impress the opposite of your ethnicities we see how xaalimos on twitter go on an emotional carnage when an ajnabi guy disses them they get easily hurt. They also know somali men are the least desired and are a laughing stock to the world and ofcourse to impress ajanabi target the weakes link from their demographic
Well its normal in a way, white women like Spanish and Italian men because theyre exotic and romantic.

Its also about choosing a partner who can support your kids or has good qualities for a husband. And since women are also educated and can support themselves then it becomes about choosing a handsome partner or sexually satisfying because his income isnt so relevant.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Well its normal in a way, white women like Spanish and Italian men because theyre exotic and romantic.

Its also about choosing a partner who can support your kids or has good qualities for a husband. And since women are also educated and can support themselves then it becomes about choosing a handsome partner or sexually satisfying because his income isnt so relevant.
nah but somali femalaes are different most cadaan women dont have self hate is usually somali girls that do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending