Why do women wear the hijab

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know for a fact that they Quran doesn't say to wear a hijab, personally I think of it more as a islamic culture instead, considering the majority of muslim women wearing it.
:mjcry:
Sxb you are wrong about that. Hijab is not Islamic culture. Hijab is mentioned in the quraan and IS part of the religion

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I don't give them the pleasure nor the satisfaction for them to even utter such questions. I know before they approach me with such none sense. I'm quick to dismiss.
Since a majority of Muslim females I have seen wear hijabis i sort of equated Muslim females with hijabis.
I literally went two years not knowing that my non hijabi neighbor was Muslim the entire time she lived next to me.

I only know a few non hijabi Muslims because they told me they were Muslim. There are probably a lot more that I just don't know of yet.

I don’t really have a problem when women say they wear the hijab because Allah told them to.

What I was shocked about is this new modesty movement lol. That depicts men as boorish oafs who can’t help but fondle any woman they see who doesn’t have a head scarf on.

When you argue for the hijab using arguments like “it covers and protects women”, it puts the onus of rape on women rather than saying men shouldnt rape. These arguments have a very big impact on society and I would like to be at a place where a woman’s value is not based on what she wears.

The belief that a woman’s worth can attributed to what she wears is the reason why women are shamed and blamed for their own sexual attacks.

Whilst saying all of this if you choose to wear the hijab I support you.

Okay I understand your point I agree with you in some areas. Although I do believe it shows modesty and provides some kind of protection lets be honest wearing the hijab isnt gonna stop men from looking at you if that was the case i'm sure some women wouldnt have random men approaching them with the hijab on. I agree with you tho, a womens worth shouldnt be on her clothes.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I fudging did
I fudging studied Ibn Khathir AsSacdi Attabarani and other famous mufassiroon
Allah yahdeek bas
Its not about how much someone knows yaqqe, you can't disprove ppl point cos of that:kendrickcry:
What color is the collection. I give u 20 seconds to answer.

What color is the collection. I give u 20 seconds to answer.
YAA JAAHIL :russ:
the collection has different colors depending on the publisher
The english Ibn Kathir is beige
Why does the colour of the fudging collection matter anyways
I'm trying to tell you that it is not how much someone knows :russ:

DeadStar

YAA JAAHIL :russ:
the collection has different colors depending on the publisher
The english Ibn Kathir is beige
Why does the colour of the fudging collection matter anyways
I'm trying to tell you that it is not how much someone knows :russ:
What is the color of the English collection and how many books is it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
there are some certified members of the distinguished haram police on this forum.

Imma say this tho most haram police go after females, and just stay silent around their brothers and homeboys who are doing haram things.

Since a majority of Muslim females I have seen wear hijabis i sort of equated Muslim females with hijabis.
I literally went two years not knowing that my non hijabi neighbor was Muslim the entire time she lived next to me.

I only know a few non hijabi Muslims because they told me they were Muslim. There are probably a lot more that I just don't know of yet.
I personally know sisters who wear hijab, yet get up to things I wouldn't dare to do as someone who's none hijabi. Don't think that piece of clothing on their head will be their gate way to heaven. At end of they is not what the person wear but the imam and respect they hold for God and for others. So don't be too quick to judge someone without getting to know them. Not wearing a hijab doesn't exclude you for being a Muslim.

DeadStar

I already said it, it is Surah Al Ahzab and it's verse 59. Now keep it pushing and act like a man. Forever going back and forth with females, isku xishood
Stop with this! It’s not gonna work. You guys are embarrassing yourselves. You can’t even keep your cool when talking to people about religion.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
THE WEBSITE KEEPS CRASHING
I COULDNT EDIT IT
@NotAjnabi I was trying to tell you the opposite
Hijab is NOT culture it is DEEN. it is part of the deen!
It's clearly not deen when all arguments for it have been influenced by the hadith, I think I did a post on this a couple of days ago, feel free to disprove that, but until then :chrisfreshhah:
Anywho, modesty can be good, but don't add falsehoods to the quran, ramadan is approaching, clear your head.

However I'm glad you stepped out of the box and you are willing to see things for your own point if few and not by what others preach you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending