Why do women wear the hijab

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I SHOULDVE KNOW YOU ARE CLEARLY TROLLING AND PROVOCATING!
SHAME ON YOU ABAAY ABAAY!
JAAHIL CAADI EHEN AA TAHAY :snoop:
Do u admit that u copied and pasted that off the internet and that u never picked up an ibnu kathir book?
I knew you were gonna google it. Btw I read Ibnu kathir’s Collection in 2016 and If I remember the color of the collection right it was green. It had both Arabic and English.

World

VIP
A lot of somali girls wear hijab but wear tight clothing that shows their breasts and ass. Thats worse than a girl who wears loose clothing but doesn't cover their hair.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
However I'm glad you stepped out of the box and you are willing to see things for your own point if few and not by what others preach you.
I have literally had aunties that were non hijabis who were pretty cool. I don't have a negative view on non hijabis like some of those hypocritical bums out there.

They probably judging females going to clubs while they are there themselves.

There was a girl who kept repeating "It's not my fault your parents force you to wear the hijaab"on here, I think her name was Xalima??

The hijaab is a choice that we happily make Alhamdulila. No one can force grown 18 + (I'm sure hardly any hijabi poster on here is under the age of 18) yr olds to wear a hijaab. Whether you choose to wear one or not, is between you and Allah SWT but please stop assuming we are forced.

In a time, where so many ignorant people hate Islam and Muslims, to be living in the West where it's so easy to just lose your faith and culture (the hijaab isn't culture but general asturaad is) and copy everyone else. Where you're surround by so much fitnah, I am for one, Alhamdulila so proud of myself.

Props to the Muslimahs who are always striving to become better, hijaabi or not.

DeadStar

I have literally had aunties that were non hijabis who were pretty cool. I don't have a negative view on non hijabis like some of those hypocritical bums out there.

They probably judging females going to clubs while they are there themselves.
Waryaa no one is gonna give u a treat for being a good little doggy okay... snap out of it.

DeadStar

What do you believe is the Islamic dress code for women?
EA3EEE4E-6E97-47B0-A9CF-0B237C112DE1.png

That. Anything else is just a headscarf. Not hijab.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
My hair is exactly like this and I love it. View attachment 41425
I've been preaching that hijab isn't a requirement for years. thank God you ain't 1 of these xalimos that have been brainwashed. basically some insecure hairy men added the hijab/jilbaab idea in the hadith 180 years after prophet Muhammad's death so they could have their wives on a leash. the Koran never mentioned the hijab.
Stay beautiful huno and keep your gorgeous hair away from hijab.

I've been preaching that hijab isn't a requirement for years. thank God you ain't 1 of these xalimos that have been brainwashed. basically some insecure hairy men added the hijab/jilbaab idea in the hadith 180 years after prophet Muhammad's death so they could have their wives on a leash. the Koran never mentioned the hijab.
Stay beautiful huno and keep your gorgeous hair away from hijab.

You are preaching to the choir my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts