• insecurities

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • other

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially somali men lol come on mannn

This @so_wavey is the quintessential daqaan celis guy so I find his comments cringe inducing.

Nothing worse than complaining about how the west has messed up women so many men are even worse and they admit it like that poster.

Why is liberalism only bad for women, but never for them? A lot of the posters here are liberal qashin who absurdly enough believe that women shouldn't be this way, but it is okay for them.

Its a sad state of affairs the way some of our men are..

Tell w western

alhamdulilah sister I am educated I’m smart enough to realise that western women don’t make good candidates for wives why are you butthurt? Does it hurt you to know that there’s many 30 plus educated female career driven who can’t find a man who would marry them and might not have kids? Then there’s me who had my fun and now I can have a very young beautiful virgin girl who no man touched who knows her duty as a wife gives me massages every evening after I come back feeds me fruits in my mouth I don’t even have to use my hands....irons my clothes every day Everything is folded properly doesn’t leave the house with telling me.It’s a no brainer I rather live like a king then have a girl who has given blow jobs in past or even is not virgin who wants to work doesn’t cook meals all the time etc

I can tell from your writing that you're not and the the things you've revealed in the past.

Saxib, being single is better than an entitled degenerate with no education and who talks about having fun Authobillah. So equally, its no brainer.

Girls back home are marrying 70+ men if it means they get looked after. So it means nothing. We're just lucky enough not to be in survival mode.

Fay

DELETED
This @so_wavey is the quintessential daqaan celis guy so I find his comments cringe inducing.

Nothing worse than complaining about how the west has messed up women so many men are even worse and they admit it like that poster.

Why is liberalism only bad for women, but never for them? A lot of the posters here are liberal qashin who absurdly enough believe that women shouldn't be this way, but it is okay for them.

Its a sad state of affairs the way some of our men are..
Wallahi billahi tallahi on everything somali women in the west r doing much better than the men are 100 times better looking and in shape mashallah. They r the insecure ones pitting women against each other.

Most somali men dont make good income all they talk about is qabil, polygamy, age shame women who look younger than their expired foreheads, mehr, nothing progressive like investing in a business n other ways to make money or to uplift the community.

Any woman who cries over a somali man has low self eateem and thats on GOD

U wanna be picky, be a homeowner first u live in ya mama basement talking out ya neck bout women that r doing better than u lol come on man dont do this

I also came to realize how we aren’t compatible. We seek different things and don’t see eye to eye. Materialism and feminist ideologies have fooled the average halimo in the West. Some of the older ones have seen their wrong ways and others never recover. Many of them are spinsters in Toronto with pets. Higher education doesn’t guarantee a spouse for a black woman. They are the cause of their own misery. I work with some older ones in a hospital and see how sad they are.

Wallahi billahi tallahi on everything somali women in the west r doing much better than the men are 100 times better looking and in shape mashallah. They r the insecure ones pitting women against each other.

Most somali men dont make good income all they talk about is qabil, polygamy, age shame women who look younger than their expired foreheads, mehr, nothing progressive like investing in a business n other ways to make money or to uplift the community.

Any woman who cries over a somali man has low self eateem and thats on GOD
You remind me of girls I use to have fun with easy beat then move on that’s what western Somali girls are only good for lol

To be honest a woman cant be at two places at the same time, she cant raise godfearing and well mannered kids, while being an ”independent” full time working woman. I see nothing wrong with having education as a means to use when or if your husband leaves you.

I will rather marry a Xalimo who is godfearing and is from the west, that can have a degree or not, that will stay at home and let me work for the family, while she raises our 7 or 8 kids in shaa Allah🙏🏾🥰

I can tell from your writing that you're not and the the things you've revealed in the past.

Saxib, being single is better than an entitled degenerate with no education and who talks about having fun Authobillah. So equally, its no brainer.

Girls back home are marrying 70+ men if it means they get looked after. So it means nothing. We're just lucky enough not to be in survival mode.
You are angry because what I true you don’t make for a good wife simple as that

You remind me of girls I use to have fun with easy beat then move on that’s what western Somali girls are only good for lol

You lack akhlaaq and you clearly don't regret zina as you brag about it. Authobillah.

What makes you better than anyone when you brag about committing a major sin?

God fearing women want good God fearing men. Does your wife know you talk this way?

You're the type of qashin good fathers warn their daughters about.

I also came to realize how we aren’t compatible. We seek different things and don’t see eye to eye. Materialism and feminist ideologies have fooled the average halimo in the West. Some of the older ones have seen their wrong ways and others never recover. Many of them are spinsters in Toronto. Higher education doesn’t guarantee a spouse for a black woman. They are the cause of their own misery.
Its not just black women sxb, its all women of all races. Men should be providers and women should be sustainers of the family, the one that glues the family together.

You lack akhlaaq and you clearly don't regret zina as you brag about it. Authobillah.

What makes you better than anyone when you brag about committing a major sin?

God fearing women want good God fearing men. Does your wife know you talk this way?

You're the type of qashin good fathers warn their daughters about.
I repented and I’m changed now only saying that because that poster warrants that response.

You are angry because what I true you don’t make for a good wife simple as that

I don't make a good wife for a qashin zina committing who is a degenerate.

Respect me, men like you have a bad rep in your area. You know if you tried to marry a girl in the UK, her abo can easily do a background check.

I repented and I’m changed now only saying that because that poster warrants that response.
People that have repented this way don't talk that way. You brag about zina all the time and even advice the young brothers on here!!

On a serious note: Fear Allah. Your trolling isn't funny.

People that have repented this way don't talk that way. You brag about zina all the time and even advice the young brothers on here!!

On a serious note: Fear Allah. Your trolling isn't funny.
No I never don’t lie on my name it’s sin to lie on someone.That Poster is a perfect example of Somali western look at her picture girls like that are only good for one thing and is getting a man wet no marriage material at all

Fay

DELETED
No I never don’t lie on my name it’s sin to lie on someone.That Poster is a perfect example of Somali western ***** look at her picture girls like that are only good for one thing and is getting a man wet no marriage material at all
So girls like me r only good for one thing because of how i dress? Lol ill be shocked if somalis go to heaven wallahi.... somalis worship clothes like crazy... i would never look ur way

I don't make a good wife for a qashin zina committing **** who is a degenerate.

Respect me, men like you have a bad rep in your area. You know if you tried to marry a girl in the UK, her abo can easily do a background check.
Haha this must be the biggest joke it’s easy as f*ck to marry a Somali girl in U.K. her abo doesn’t mind as long as you got him covered 😂 Somali girls are happy if you buy them chicken wings or given them a rizlar then imagine if you give them mehr?their parents would actually beg you to marry them because they worried of the zina and bad shit going in U.K. They will say at least she’s married so abo would be happy

No I never don’t lie on my name it’s sin to lie on someone.That Poster is a perfect example of Somali western ***** look at her picture girls like that are only good for one thing and is getting a man wet no marriage material at all

You have!! I've seen you tell guys on here to have their fun with Western girls, but not to marry them. Who does that? Only a shameless person.

You're clearly a troll. But playing with the deen to wind up a couple of female posters isn't funny.

Also, have you seen her commit Zina? Calling a Muslim woman that without proof is a major sin. Unlike you, she has never said she has committed Zina.

Status
Not open for further replies.