Votes: 20 40.8%
  • insecurities

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • other

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ur not a muslim dont talk about me sinning when u just judged me... ugly ass slob
You just made takfir on me you know the Hadith about making takfir it you say someone is not Muslim and they are you become the kafir...so now you are the kafir because I am a muslim subhanallah .

Haha this must be the biggest joke it’s easy as f*ck to marry a Somali girl in U.K. her abo doesn’t mind as long as you got him covered 😂 Somali girls are happy if you buy them chicken wings or given them a rizlar then imagine if you give them mehr?their parents would actually beg you to marry them because they worried of the zina and bad shit going in U.K. They will say at least she’s married so abo would be happy

Talk about your family.

Somali girls from good practising families with strong abos do background checks.

Also, are you Somali? Why are you talking about your people this way? You're clearly mentally unstable. So Somali abos are dayuth? If your father is like that, then that is a personal issue. Look at the way you talk. So vulgar and ghetto.

Right now, you're making yourself look as though you were raised in a bad family.

Fay

DELETED
You just made takfir on me you know the Hadith about making takfir it you say someone is not Muslim and they are you become the kafir...so now you are the kafir because I am a muslim subhanallah .

Shut ur ugly lame ass up ur not a muslim judging me like u know me from adam u r not a muslim u a fraud

It’s called sour grapes western women live in lala land that’s why there’s loads of unmarried Somali women 30 plus who have amazing careers high level of education who wear the trousers this is complete turn of to Muslim ethnic men they would rather have a girl who is under 23 with basic education.......... no real man wants a masculine go getter female to settle down with and raise his children the west has Completely ruined our sisters majority are not virgins they mingle with men twerk On snap focus on education are career driven I mean what sane man would entertain such candidate?maybe only for girl friend not certainly not a wife. Majority of girls back home are better candidates for wives then western women they have not been brought up with feministic mindset they have not been free mixing to the extent of western women they have hayah are clean they are virgins they respect the male figures in their family they respect men! They know their roles as wives the smart men are the ones who entertain these western women for fun but when it comes down to settle get married to one back home. Ofcourse there’s exceptions not all back home girls are good but 9 times out of 10 they are far better then these sad cases in the west
The same men who complain saying halimos sit on their butts all day . Also how does looking after yourself and pursuing a career equate to masculinity.
who have amazing careers high level of education: That's a good thing ur probably just jealous smh
mingle with men twerk: No they don't those people are a small minority who you love to use to bash normal self respecting Somali women
only for girl friend : Having a girlfriend/boyfriend is haram astagfirullah

Haha this must be the biggest joke it’s easy as f*ck to marry a Somali girl in U.K. her abo doesn’t mind as long as you got him covered 😂 Somali girls are happy if you buy them chicken wings or given them a rizlar then imagine if you give them mehr?their parents would actually beg you to marry them because they worried of the zina and bad shit going in U.K. They will say at least she’s married so abo would be happy
STFU and don't ever diss UK halimos like when you talk all day about playing with women your 1000 times worse.

The same men who complain saying halimos sit on their butts all day . Also how does looking after yourself and pursuing a career equate to masculinity.
who have amazing careers high level of education: That's a good thing ur probably just jealous smh
mingle with men twerk: No they don't those people are a small minority who you love to use to bash normal self respecting Somali women
only for girl friend : Having a girlfriend/boyfriend is haram astagfirullah
Somali women in west have their priorities mixed up sadly this is the truth.

When as muslim ethnic woman you put your education and career first then you then will have to face the consequences of that action later in life and the possibility of not finding a man because majority of men are put of by that.

We cant deny that there is a increasing amount of 25 year old plus somali women who cant get married and one of the main factors for this is what i have spoken about in this thread.

western women are femenistic and show their bodies run around with men

Shut ur ugly lame ass up ur not a muslim judging me like u know me from adam u r not a muslim u a fraud
My point proven in this thread here we have a case study a perfect example of somali women in west look how foul mouthed she is bare chested on a public forum.

By the way thank you for making takfir on me because by doing that you just made yourself a non muslim

You have!! I've seen you tell guys on here to have their fun with Western girls, but not to marry them. Who does that? Only a shameless person.

You're clearly a troll. But playing with the deen to wind up a couple of female posters isn't funny.

Also, have you seen her commit Zina? Calling a Muslim woman that without proof is a major sin. Unlike you, she has never said she has committed Zina.
she has picture of herself showing her chest thats haram and she is doing it publicly

she has picture of herself showing her chest thats haram and she is doing it publicly

Accusing someone of zina when they have not admitted to anything is even more of a sin. In fact in a Sharia society you would be eligible for hadd punishment.

Anyways, i'm done with you. I'm convinced you either have mental health issues, or you're just a brilliant troll. You're not normal.

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
Exhibit A somali men be so ugly like this guy but wanna talk about ppls features and how they prefer their women smh sickening
angry dark skin woman keep cryin. your the reason why i usually avoid dark skins. ghetto, stereotypically loud and angry, and has chip on her shoulder so she refuses to act feminine but acts masculine. i base my self esteem not with interactions online but real life interactions and alhamduallah women treat me well. i will be airing all these angry feminists

Last edited:

Fay

DELETED
angry dark skin woman keep cryin. your the reason why i usually avoid dark skins. ghetto, stereotypically loud and angry, and has chip on her shoulder so she refuses to act feminine but acts masculine. i base my self esteem not with interactions online but real life interactions and alhamduallah women treat me well. i will be airing all these angry feminists
Im not dark skin theres nothing wrong with being dark skin and u have a long ass face ur face built like a boat dont flatter urself horseface why the longface head ass... ur ugly af and happen to be anti black who gassed u

Fay

DELETED
My point proven in this thread here we have a case study a perfect example of somali women in west look how foul mouthed she is bare chested on a public forum.

By the way thank you for making takfir on me because by doing that you just made yourself a non muslim
And u a fraud case closed judgmental somalis r never real muslims they r frauds

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
i dont know where this superiority complex comes from to me somali women in the west and back home look like each theres no difference wlahi. anyways i dont care im going for arab woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.